Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are you scared of spiders?

Member Berry

I picked up my weighing scale earlier to weigh and realised there was a big spider on it when I picked it up. My response was to drop the scale and run off upstairs :P That's pretty much my response to spiders.

Are you scared of spiders? I really hate the things >.> I don't know why, I just do.

• Brohoof 1

Spiders are...spooky. o_o I am terrified of them, but I am also strangely fascinated with the larger species like tarantulas, I have no idea why. Only thing I could do though is watch videos of them though, get any of them near me and I will be running for my life. XD I know that a spider never has the intention to actually hurt me and if it ever does bite it is purely self defense, but for me it feels like instinct as well to be terrified of em. 

Oh, I definitely am but maybe spiders don't intend to do any bodily harm if you don't mess or tamper with them. My first action would be to run away screaming in terror.

I was until I was bitten a few times by a brown widow. The worst that happened was fluish symptoms. After that only the thought of a surprise spider drop (trees are sneaky devious things) and walking into a web freaks me out.

Ironically, I'm scared of extremely tiny spiders. You never know where it could go, you'd never see it ;-; A tarantula on the other hand you could probably spot from anywhere that way I know where to hide

Obligatory Rarispider image

attachicon.gifspider_rarity_by_danmakuman-d7kcvqk.png

Okay, that Rarity spider image is exquisite! Aside from such eight-legged stylishness, I can't stand the freakin' things! All those skittery little legs! If you get right down to it, they really shouldn't be any worse than a mouse or a chick or something. They are all soft in their way and feel funny if they crawl on you. Tarantulas are even majestic in their get-that-thing-the-hell-away-from-me kinda way. I just don't want one for a pet. I don't want my neighbors to have one for a pet, or anyone on the next street over...

• Brohoof 2

I picked up my weighing scale earlier to weigh and realised there was a big spider on it when I picked it up. My response was to drop the scale and run off upstairs :P That's pretty much my response to spiders.

Are you scared of spiders? I really hate the things >.> I don't know why, I just do.

24e27cae36.jpg

Ummm... most definitely. I quite hate them.

• Brohoof 1

As much as I see them as beautiful creatures, I can't help but get a little adrenaline rush every time a spider gets too close. However, I find the big hairy ones adorable and the tiny, quick-as-heck ones running around my walls the scariest. I honestly think centipedes are the worst, though.

(edited)

They're... kinda cute. If I see one, you bet i'm running and screaming though.

Because I like being a jerk, there ya go folks

DON'T CLICK IF YOU'RE ARACHNOPHOBIC

Still here? Here it is. Beautiful.

scary-spider-jumps-right-at-you-banana.g

Edited by Kimi Vulpine
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm not afraid of spiders unless they're venomous ones and actually pose a threat, the native spiders in the UK are harmless so they don't bother me.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

Idk why I dun like spiders, but whenever I see one in my room I just retreat, slowly out the door, then get a can to catch the spider and bring it outside. I think it's the worst when I walk out of the room to get a can or jar and while I away the spider disappears, because I don't know where it is.