Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Dreams

Poly Lingua

I did a search to find a thread like this one. I had a dream i felt i wanted to share with ponyverse :)

In the dream, we bumped into some old friends at a super market we used to go to when i was younger. My brother wanted a new super smash brothers game too since apperently the old one got....sat on? o.O

Then, later on, celebrities started following me to my house. I was walking home i guess and i bump into Audrey Hepburn. This is why I wanted to post this dream here. Her hair looked just like EG rarity's. Well, not in color, but the way it was styled. And it even went down her back and formed a little 'pony tail', so to speak. It was so cute :)

Later on, she's in my house, but suddenly, I can't find her. Also, other celebrities came over, too, but I don't remember who they are. Also, I think our old friends were over, too. Just so you know...I dream about those old friends of mine A LOT xD Wanted to share that too i think.

EDIT: They were neighbers of mine that moved away when i was about 12. They were good friends of me and my brother's, since we were homeschooled. There were 5 kids and all were super nice :D

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 1

I used to have the same recurring dream from when I was about 5 years old to 10 years old.

I would wake up in the middle of the night and walk out of my room and then my mother would look around the corner at me, I would start screaming and she would tell me to be quite but I would keep screaming. So she would carry me down the hall and past my father who was apparently ironing clothes in the middle of the night who would also assist in carrying me towards and then down the staircase........and then my dream would end there. I don't know if it's suppose to symbolise something though....

I dreamt about fighting a really creepy "boss" at a really creepy house, his arms and legs and neck were extremely long and he could extend them ever more, attacking from every side possible, it was actually kind of weird. I didn't beat him, nor did he beat me, he just left after a while... Yeah it was pretty weird LOL, expecting a continuation today.

I had a scary dream that I was wearing a deadspace 2 armor,holding a plasmacutter/pulse rifle shooting necromorphs outside my house,just trying to escape the town o-o the streets was filled with a'lot of..........you know O-o it felt so real too,the gun,the necromorphs......running while shooting at them! D:

I was about 9 years old at the time. in my dream I was at school
on my way to lunch when the guidance councilor asks to see me in her office, she informed me that my mom had died and that my dad could not be reached at his home phone or at work. 

arrangements had been made for my uncle to take me in. I broke down crying, so hard that I must have "woke up" in quotes because something was different about the bed room, I walked down to the kitchen and my uncle was preparing breakfast. 

just as I was going to ask my uncle why I was in his house. i was being woke up----this time it was for real. I hugged my mom real tight, my dad had already gone off to work..

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I dream a lot about being a spy, it's really weird but I'm usually really serious in those dreams. the one I remember the best started with me being on the market on market day and I saw two guys that were the badguys. they had seen me too so they started to folow me. I quickly walked to my stall and told my friend (who always apprears in the spy dreams) and my brother to throw hats at the two bad guys so they did and that distrackted them so I walked away and while I did that I quickly wanted to walk home to change clothes but I already had a new coat and hat in my backpack but I walked home anyway and changed and my hair turned blonde. the two bad guys had folowed me so I climbed down from the balcony and got back to the market and they almost caught me there but I hid behind a glass shower cabin that was behind a snackbar... they didn't see me though and I saved the day once again ;) or did I safe the night because I dreamed it? :confused: 

and I also once had a spy dream where the commander told me to write down my friends name on a piece of paper so I got up and did that and a while later he told me to erease it again, again, I did it. the next day I woke up and found a piece of paper on my desk with my friends name on it, verry badly written and even worse ereased XD 

• Brohoof 1

Last night I dreamt that I was a tight end for my least favorite NFL team.

I won't say which team it was in case someone from that respective area might get pissed off.

So, I saw this dream...

My apartment was one room in huge mansion, some random person I don't remember ever meeting broke in from my window and started taking pictures of all corners of my apartment and the mansion. 

When I woke up I said "What?!" out loud. xD 

Few night before I saw that same person as my roommate in my dream (my apartment was bigger in that dream than it actually is.) 

Also I remember two nightmare-like dreams from when I was maybe 6-8 years old.

First one in short:

I was doing something with my classmates and it caused huge flame. Rest of the dream I was running away from that fire in horror as it chased me.

Second one in short:

Everything was on fire and there was lot of giant rolls of paper in my house for some reason, I just watched sad when everything was on fire but didn't burn.

Edited by The Cerberus

Okay I got one. So last night I dreamt i was in this cave system looking for lost people when i stumbled across this hot tar pit. I blew open the side of the mountain (because dream logic) with dynamite to let the tar ooze out and surely enough found them buried in the tar. However, it got weird because as soon as i went to touch them, all of their memories hit me and i was able to see their lives. I broke down in tears seeing it.

I was in histerics even in my sleep. At least until my roommate hit me and told me to shut up since it was 3 am xP

Last night I had a dream about visiting a fancy amusement park, and later in the evening staying in a hotel just as fancy. The hotel was way more memorable for me though, especially because most of the furniture and things like that were different hues of red. And it had a huge show stage where various Disney characters performed.

I don't remember many details about the amusement park for some reason, which might have something to do with having such little time to explore or not going on any rides there.

I had a dream last night that I had a crush on nick jonas..his dad was the vampire from that one kids movie set in a hotel. The house was a maze. I got lost trying to meet up with him. He leaves thinking I don't care..dad gets mad at me. And I woke up going wtf...I don't even like the guy.

A few months ago I had a dream that felt real that took place in the year 2039.

So at the start I arrived with Loran Foust in Melbourne airport with my new space plane that I was still working on. I then drove her down into the city to the Celestial labs building. At the time it was the worlds tallest building been over 3,000 meters in height. And it was my company HQ where we discovered universal energy a few years ago. I then took her down into the high security basement labs where I was working on my primary project to fix human society for good. So I opened the door to the room and there they were. Princess Calestia and Luna woke up and greeted us. They looked just like the real thing and even could perform magic. I then told Loran everything about them as they were the most advanced robots created so far. She then went up on tears and uncontrollably hugged me also saying. I know this day would come. I then. closed my eyes and went up in tears with her and that's when I woke up. Just in time for the morning.

I'm actually now questioning if this actually happened in the future or not but it still very likely happened at some point!!! :)

I had many interesting dreams,probably more complex than any others.I'll write a bit about those I remember,only short descriptions.

I had 2 dreams related to Japan,in 1 I actually got there.And I somehow manage to speak with some people.

I also got a few dreams where I was aware I was in dream and could control some things-prolonging the dream,even 1 where I found some sexy anime girl and with my powers,I convinced her to make me some 'favor'.if you know what I mean.Not gonna spill the name,just the initials of the anime series where she belonged:QBR.So any1 interested find the show and try guessing.

There were some dreams where I could fly,also some other XXX ones,more or less explicit,also the last 1 was very interesting as well.

I was in some school and at the end,I got so enraged,I got the whole school to go bye-bye,didnt witness 2 much cause I woke up after that.

And many other dreams where I dreamed of known people,places,many regarding school/college,girls and above all-superpowers-all kinds of.

Edited by XellosMetallium

I've recently had many dreams about going to different thrift stores and finding pony toys of the older generations there. In the dream I had last night there was a really huge one that was also selling new stuff among the usual thrift store business, and one of the sections was completely messed up by a random person that was apparently trying to find something specific. I never found any ponies but seeing someone looking for something that intensely felt more amusing for some reason.

Maybe I really should finally go to a certain thrift store since my mind seems to be subconsciously recommending it.  :D

• 3 years later...

I had a dream once, of having a perfect clock system controlled by radio or GPS. I just got the GPS one to work. But it is more complicated than that. I might have to keep dreaming!