Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Dreams

Poly Lingua

Post any dreams you've had that you found interesting, weird, or had a lasting impression on you!

:)

This is probably one of the weirder, more complex dreams I've had that I happened to write down:

In this dream I had died for some reason and the world had plunged into a post apocalyptic state, devoid of the internet and modern technology (I reasoned it to be most likely from a solar flare). I 'woke-up', or was 'brought back to life', in the middle of a forest overrun with alien life-forms, such as these giant, moving/pulsing mushroom trees. I explored a bit, and I came across the house and neighbourhood where I grew up, covered with plants and falling apart. At some point I met a clan of people which had my family in it, and they could hardly believe I was alive, and they remarked about how I hadn't aged at all. They explained the world going to chaos and getting taken over by these strange mushroom trees, and how I had supposedly died many years ago; I cried as I took this all in. I then decided to join the clan and I started venturing around the woods more and more, helping to gather food and scavenge for useful items in the rubble.

I then happened to meet a young girl living alone in the forest who had 'come back to life' as well and she was researching the mystery of her 'resurrection' alone in the forest, using the tools and parts she found in the rubble. She explained that the giant mushrooms are actually highly intelligent and complex organisms that can copy and produce DNA and biomass from other living things that have died or been buried near it, and in essence being them 'back to life' over many years. She proved this by pulling a piece of one of the branching mushroom heads off and showed me the many moving layers of gills underneath. She still didn’t understand where the mushrooms had come from and their purpose, since they appeared around the time of the apocalyptic event along with other strange wildlife. I also found out that I wasn’t the original me who died, I was simply a clone. This too was quite hard to take in and I started crying a bit over it. I then offered the girl to come back with me to live with my clan but she refused, saying she prefers to sustain herself so she can focus all of her attention on her research instead of other people. So instead I asked if I could come back one day to help in her research. She said yes, and she gave me a sorta cellphone device that she had hacked from all the debris in order to keep contact with her over long distance.

I returned back to the clan and I decided not to tell my parents or anyone about what I had learned about myself and the mushroom trees. Then for some reason my family randomly decided to leave the clan for a bit to visit my grandparents on horse and buggy. We ended up entering this complex/field of large houses in a circle, since my grandparents were fairly rich they were able to sustain such a living I guess? They were also living with my aunt and uncle and some other people too in the house. and so we went into their house and they got really emotional over seeing me. They showed us around, showing us all the stuff they had collected over the years; a kitchen full of supplies, and entire library full of all kinds of books, etc. then they all went to the living room while I stayed back in the book room and looked around. I found the book Alice in Wonderland and started crying for some reason over it. After that I went outside and saw my cousins and sister playing in the field; they had grown quite a lot since before I had died. So I went out and joined them in a game of tag. My grandparents and parents at some point came outside to watch us...

And then I woke up. I was kind of relieved it was just a dream, but I was also really disappointed because I wanted to see the rest of it. I may turn this into a book one day.

(For the record I had gone mushroom hunting the previous day, I had recently watched the Alice in Wonderland movie, and I was really missing my family at the time.)

• Brohoof 2

I had this really weird dream where I was giving birth and it sounded like it was being narrated.  It ended at, "all he knew was blood and pain."  weird...

• Brohoof 2

I once had this dream last year where I was walking up this stone spiral staircase that looked like it belonged in a castle, and when I got to the top, this one guy who was in my gym class was waiting for me and shot me in the leg.

Isn't it really weird how often times in your dreams, things that are usually weird and nonsensical make perfect sense to you?

I used to sleep walk often as a kid and talk about whatever I was dreaming at the time I guess. According to my parents I would go in their room and start grunting at them. Or another time I went in their room and was freaking out about these bugs covering my bedroom wall or something, but I would wake up and have no memory of any of this.  ^_^

I also used to have nightmares about a giant stag breaking into my bedroom window and chasing me; I think it had something to do with the giant stag head hanging in my grandparent's den, 'cause that thing really creeped me out as a kid.

I had this really weird dream where I was giving birth and it sounded like it was being narrated.  It ended at, "all he knew was blood and pain."  weird...

I once had this dream last year where I was walking up this stone spiral staircase that looked like it belonged in a castle, and when I got to the top, this one guy who was in my gym class was waiting for me and shot me in the leg.

I'm curious, in both of your dreams did it hurt at all? Like did you feel any pain through giving birth or being shot in your dream?

I remember one time I cut my wrist really bad from breaking a window and got stitches, and for like 3 nights after I would have reoccurring nightmares of the event and wake up with my wrist hurting...

• Brohoof 1

I'm curious, in both of your dreams did it hurt at all? Like did you feel any pain through giving birth or being shot in your dream?

I remember one time I cut my wrist really bad from breaking a window and got stitches, and for like 3 nights after I would have reoccurring nightmares of the event and wake up with my wrist hurting...

I remember screaming but I don't remember if there was any pain, I felt something but I don't think it was pain.  It was really weird.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream,where I have a sister and another person with elemental powers :please: I got the the power of fire,my sister got thunder,and the person got earth powers :love: we were defending a place filled with magical powers from the nazis too xD we ere kicking their butt until a unknown person came charging in and knocked us all down tho :blink: turns out that she was our long lost younger sister which devasted us....... and when the battle is over my sister slowly stabbing herself up so both me and the person quickly frozed her and I healed her.after that,I gave the person the ring,her said what is this and I said.......is hope.....just let her wear it,and it will show her the map to the last hope we got.So I left and exiled myself ._.

• Brohoof 1

I had a dream where I went into this bunker attached to a large mall to save someone.  I went through the rooms with the team and they looked like classrooms I used to be in.  It was so quiet in there but then these guys started attacking.  The team i was with went all matrix on them and we made it to the person we were supposed to save and then we ended up back in he mall and I chilled out with the person we just saved, there was an explosion in one of the stores...  Then my cat woke me up...

• Brohoof 1

I once had a dream where I was being eaten by a shark for some reason, it felt like I was being eaten for hours which wasn't fun. I woke up face down on my floor though and my arm really hurt. I think I fell on it :|

• Brohoof 1

So there was this dream in which I'm a mantis person. I really loved that one, even though it's mostly a nightmare.

It basically has me going around a carnival fair at night, and a gypsy looking woman turns me into a mantis creature. I go berserk, mauling unsuspecting people and eating their hearts. I eventually become a superstition and people call the carnival ground haunted, and i hide there to pray on those that would-be foolish enough to encroach upon my territory.

Then a group of monster hunters show up to get me. Though challenging, I managed to separate between them by dropping a large rusty Ferris wheel in the middle of the carnival ground, and then distracted them with the lights system. I picked them off one by one, but something went wrong.

The last one turned out to be the gypsy woman, and she casted a spell that turned me back into a man, and had drained me off my strength. She impaled both of my legs so i wouldn't move and attempted to kill me.

I don't know how the dream ends because i woke up in the middle of the cliffhanger lol.

(edited)

This dream isn't one I've had recently, but I cherish it as one of the nicest dreams I've had.  :grin:

It starts by me meeting a really nice girl during the winter season. We got along really well and there also seemed to be a little bit of a romantic spark between us. Everything wasn't perfectly sugary though, as the place we met in was completely unknown for me and I had to go back home after a while. 

The following morning the weather was super atmospheric and calm so I decided it'd be a great time to meet with the girl again. I went to look for her but I couldn't even recognize the places from yesterday anymore. I kept searching so long that the evening came once again, but that wasn't so bad after all; the lights from people's houses somehow made the neighborhood seem more familiar so I managed to find her house and she invited me in to have a sleepover. Which I obviously gladly approved.

Edited by Guest

I had a dream where I married Markiplier...  Yeah no, that's not weird...  Not in the slightest...  He is rather attractive though~.

• Brohoof 1

I had a dream where I was on a plastic boat, and ponies were on it. For some reason Scootalloo was sleeping near the corner, and the corner of the boat broke off. I couldn't find Scotalloo :(

I had another dream where I was in this odd place, and it had a theater, and washrooms, and odd tunnels. It was really weird, and dark. 

Another dream I had was when I was chasing a train in a car, a train without tracks o.o. Eventually the train stopped and the girl got out by a parking lot. I talked to her then she said "Shut up and get to work!". :(

I've only had one dream I can really remember, and it's very confusing. So, a few years ago my family and I were on this trip with some other friends. We went near Gatlinburg, Tennessee. A few months later, I had a dream that we all were in our respective cars and we were driving down from this one mountain park thing. Randomly, we all started doing weird tricks in our cars. One family did a back-flip behind a gas station. Anyway, we all drove off a small cliff thing and landed in a desert. The cars disappeared and only like two people were left. Two monster truck drivers on ATVs came off the cliff thing and started drifting and driving all crazy, so me and the other two people somehow hid inside the cliff thing. Then we came out and suddenly Gravedigger and a generic monster truck were there. Gravedigger's driver said I could have Gravedigger and Gravedigger changed into a weird sports version. Then a garden and patio appeared, then a road and these big things that looked like nuclear reactors mixed with giant power-line holder things. Then I woke up.

I love this thread! Dreams are so interesting.

The last dream I had was so amazing. My mom and my two aunts were driving these giant party buses that were like the size of restaurants. Each of these party buses had three levels. On the top level, there was a HUGE BALL PIT!!!  :pinkie: On the middle level, there was a bar and a dance floor. On the bottom level, it was like a place where you could order pizza. It kind of reminded me of one of our local pizza places, except it was on this crazy-huge bus.

Anyway, we had the best party ever on these buses. My cousins, my best friends, my fiance, and my dad were there. We would dance, go get pizza and drinks, then eat and drink in in the big ball pit. All the walls were windows, and we could see the people downtown walking around outside our bus. We would wave to them and then keep partying. Every few minutes my aunts would stop the buses, and we'd all get out and switch to a different bus really fast and then keep going. It was the best. There was so much pizza, like all the pizza you could ever want in life.

I woke up wishing these buses were real.

I had a dream where I married Markiplier...  Yeah no, that's not weird...  Not in the slightest...  He is rather attractive though~.

This made me laugh so hard! XD

He is cute though. I probably wouldn't totally hate kissing his face.

• Brohoof 1

This made me laugh so hard! XD

He is cute though. I probably wouldn't totally hate kissing his face.

I assure you even I was laughing a lot in the dream and when I woke up.

• Brohoof 1

It was a few days ago, but I'm still going to post it. (please tell me if it's actually racist or anything, I'm actually being 100% serious and I'm wondering what the hell it meant)

About maybe two days ago, I dreamed about these two brothers that were practically killers, or something. There was a blonde one, and a brown-haired one. The browned-hair brother had white numbers all over his body and face for some reason? While the blonde one apparently had tally marks all over his body. The browned-hair brother didn't really have any powers, while the blonde one had like these beast mary-sue like powers. I think they lived somewhere around California? A really suburban area.

Anyways, apparently the blonde-haired one just wanted to kill people for some reason, while the browned-haired one provided him with info on what was the most densely-packed area where he could strike. Once the blonde one went on a killing spree, apparently he wanted to kill a house full of elderly that apparently supported Israel? He really struggled to go against them for some reason until he got pissed enough to break the ground in half, and burn the house down. Once he was done, he then walked up to his brother and knocked him down; he aimed a gun at him. The brother was like "the hell man", and the blonde one threw him some sort of book? From what I could remember the book only had black tint marks; like the ones used in personality tests? Only difference is a skull was in the middle... apparently the blonde brother told him that their mother is coming to the overworld with like a huge army? She was the ruler of hell, too.

Then the dream ends with "Crawling" from linkin' park playing in the background, and the first credit was "Produced by Steven Spielberg" 

don't ask.

(edited)

I'll detail several of my dreams in this post. Will try to keep it within the content lines and the most bitter ones are left out. 

Light Hearted

I'm a pony!

Well last night I dreamed I was a pone again. I was working at a tea shop and I was a waitress. I remember delivering tea to a lovely couple and them smiling at me. I smiled back and for some reason it ended right here to make room for one that I can't post on here.

Embarrassing

Going To Class

The only one that I really have thats embarrassing is school-related. I don't remember much, this was when I was probably 11 or 12.I remember dreaming about going to class and for some reason I forgot everything I learned. When I went to class the teacher asked me a question before I could even sit down and I just froze. I didn't know anything and I responded randomly with "22". Obviously it wasn't correct and then she asks if I even was paying attention to her. I just said "hi" like I was schizo or something and everyone started laughing. 

Risqué

With My Girlfriend (a summary of all 100+ dreams)

We were having a good time on a date and we get home and kiss, hug, talk about personal things, and do some personal things together. I remember talking to her about things that impacted my real life in the dream, I remember her coaching me through all the worries, I remember the warmth of her hug and the excitement from the kissing. I felt happy to have her. I still am. It was a great night of fun and games and some sort of awesome foods and movies and any other variations out there of which I've dreamed. It wasn't entirely innocent but it felt like it was. Every bit of happiness from it felt genuinely because I was happy, not having forced chemical releases in my brain. I woke up smiling that morning and hugged her tight. 

Dark

School Shooter

I dreamed that I was at school late one night and someone comes in and starts opening fire on people. He kills most of them. Me and some other classmates decide to run for it while he is on the first floor still (we were on the second). We jump out the window as fire erupts behind us and I think one of us gets a pretty bad injury. Someone was going to carry him but I kept running and don't know what happened to him.

We ran to a place across the street. The place we were in was designed back in WW2 to hide jews and went underground right to (unused) sewer pipeline. During the path, we had to separate to take multiple paths and I could hear people getting picked off. Eventually it was just down to 3 of us and 3 different paths. I took the one on the right. I heard one of them screaming and crying before being shot multiple times, apparently surviving through all of them. Then I hear sick laughter like the guy is proud of what he did and a final shot. I start running. I run as fast as I can, unsure of where I'm even going but trying to find an exit. I come back to the original place and start taking the path of the only other guy alive, thinking if he's after me or after him, at least we can gang up on him and try to subdue him. 

But I realised something with horror. He was already dead. That final shot wasn't the guy who was screaming through the others. It was the other guy. I could feel the dread and fear spread in my body as I heard footsteps behind me. I ran as fast as I could into the sewer. My heart was racing. I would either die there or I'd have to find an exit. I came to a dead end. The fear I had made my heart completely shatter as I realised the only real " exit" was a hole covered with an iron plate in the ceiling of the pipe. It was too high for me to reach but I tried to jump to it and failed. When I focused in front of me, I saw the guy walking towards me slowly, carrying a bloody hatchet and licking his lips. On his body he had the severed fingers of victims and he spit out a thumb. I realised I was ****ed at that point. I didn't have anywhere to go or anywhere to run. I was just a child at this time so there was no way I could overpower him. I was going to die. He lunged at me and then I woke up

Chased By A Dinosaur

I don't remember much of this one, since it was over 3 years ago, but I was being chased by a giant and fast dinosaur. I thought my legs would give out under me. I didn't know if I could make it, but just as I was about to feel its mighty maw snap me in two, I fell into a deep and dark hole, where I felt I was falling forever. I don't like this feeling, because it can't really be infinite, and I thought that I must have landed in some sort of ..thing. I woke up presumably when I died.

Sea Monster

I remember this one well. I was taking a flight over the Atlantic ocean. It was stormy but they agreed to let it take off. That was big mistake. The plane stopped functioning and we went down from quite a kilometres up in the air. The plane split apart in mid-air and I remember being sucked out of it as the plane fell below me. All I remember was the ocean coming to slap my face at a greater velocity than a car could ever hope to drive. Then blackness. 

When I got consciousness again, I was underwater. Just floating. I was bleeding and  I definitely lost a limb or two in the process, because I had very very sharp pain and part of my body was numb and I couldn't move. I just kept sinking. I didn't try to struggle or anything, I've nearly drowned before so I didn't have a hard time accepting it. It's actually preferable in some cases. Before I closed my eyes though I felt a gust of hot water travel towards me. I bent my head back just enough to see the silhouette of a giant sea monster swimming right towards me. As it got closer I could see its mouth was wide open. I screamed but then water invaded my lungs and I started to choke. Unable to move or swim out of the way or do anything at all, I watched as I was engulfed in its gigantic mouth. It was so big that a school bus is about the size of its tooth. I screamed as loud as I could and when I woke up I had a massive panic attack and I couldn't breathe.  I couldn't even speak for a while after. 

Edited by ARagY

• 3 weeks later...

Well,the dream is about a school where humans and ponies came to study together like sitting in class,lunch time and other school stuff ^^; I was as my oc Moony talking to a person about is it taht hard flapping your wings while flying,and I told him it is not that hard to flap my wings so I fly and show him that o~o......he said COOOLLLL!!!!! D: (Actually is pretty neat too that I dreamed that I was flapping my wings x3 is not that hard really xD and also walking with all 4 hooves too x3)

• Brohoof 1

Well I've been having a couple dreams lately in which I'm being affectionate with these girls I once knew from college/high school. Yet I have a beautiful girlfriend with whom I've been having a serious relationship for 9 months. 

Perhaps it's not the girls but the past and my want of reliving this past that these dreams are about. Honestly, I do miss my high school days when I had plenty of friends and was with good company often.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

almost all of my dreams are of me dying or fainting

so the weirdest one was like

me in iraq

and i was in an outfit that a lady from iraq would wear

a terrorist walked into my house and shot me

so um yea ok there was no chill

another dream that i had was set in north korea

i was with my mom in a parking lot

we were supposed to be at a meeting with the president guy

but we were late

so some guards put us against a wall and shot us in the head

it was actually warm?? idk lol

ok bye

Edited by trashcan fran

K so I had this dream where three guys were complimenting each others shirts, and then for some reason, guy 2 took off his shirt and went up guy 3's shirt, and the two started yelling "BAAÀAAAAHH" it was weird.

• Brohoof 1