Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Liracrown's Sketchy Freebies - So Free it's Sketchy!

LiraCrown

Uhm, hiya.

I saw this thread and decided to give it a look.  Normally, I'd simply remark about your artwork and move along, as voluntary things like this tend to fill up quickly and I certainly don't want to be a burden on the artist community here...

Then, I saw your requirement for music.  

This intrigued me, as I've always been quite a music fan; your specific request for such is interesting.  As I do love to share with others, I decided to give this a shot, and post a song my father first introduced to me as a toddler.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this... and I would ask your opinion of the song I link here, if that's okay?

OH!  I should probably put an actual request for art in here too, eh?

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gully-fluff-r9248

Here: he's a Shetland pony, so that might work as an interesting twist for you.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hai hai!

I'll pretty happily do non-pony requests as well if you want something from some other cartoon or game or whatever. It'll be nice in fact to toss a couple into the mix.

Since you insist... but I'll still keep it pony-related I guess. Somewhat.

Humanize her the way you can (yes, I do remember it's cartooney style and stuff):

As originally imagined by LoopEnd:

sig-4539350.qo68fp.jpg

Dilarus is also a sketchy person:

sig-4539350.swpzic.jpg

sig-4539350.rwhukg.jpg

As fabulously presented by doeeyeddeer:

sig-4539350.zmxkk.jpg

I'd love to see her in winter outfit, front shot preferably, wearing some kind of fur coat which ends below belt, tied somewhere above hips, also with slightly higher moon boots and wearing fancy headphones (resembling earmuffs a bit) connected to a phone in one of her hands and cup of coffee in second hand (in short: looking quite rich and spoiled). Best shot: she's checking something on the phone with an unimpressed/slightly bored expression.

That is how I imagine it. How you imagine it? Nobody knows! Since it's free! So to hell my with my imagination if situation requires it :dash: I expect nothing, except of it still being the same character ^^ If you wish, disregard any details requested.

I hope you'll have fun with this one if you end up doing it, since I'm trying to throw something else than ponies on yourself x)

Oh, right, since the request is a bit more detailed, I assume the payment should be greater as well:

Can I have the change though? I'm kinda broke recently :/

Have fun whatever you do~

I love your art style! ^u^ Would it perhaps be possible to draw my OC as a human making a silly face?

sig-4468174.88U1i0T.png

I also have a hairstyle if that helps..

6a8d69bbc8f581def08cc8abadb3f4bc.jpg

(The hairstyle is number 4 x3)

If you only draw human characters from TV shows only I understand completely! So you can skip this request if you want to.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, for your payment.

up, lottsa posts here now. I'm probably gonna slam down a hand full later tonight.

Getting some neat character and requests though.  :ooh:

If you get a chance can you try to doodle my OC Sweet Nothings being a goofball in a garden ^^ mostly just being a noodle XD

request_for_bellona27_by_liracrown-da4k1

I mean.. It's kinda what you asked for. Right? XD

Hi! :squee: Seeing as you are also taking non-pony requests, if you don't mind, could you sketch (of my many) favourite Pokémon, Bisharp?

A Pokeman? I've hardly done any Pokemans despite liking them.

request_for_wolves_by_liracrown-da4k1fo.

Oh I would totally love to put in a request! I have a new OC, and I'm in need of some art of her. 

Here she is (You may have to download it, I'm on a school computer at the moment. If it doesn't work, let me know!): 

Here's a song I like: 

Omg I love it!!! XD

Haha, I'm glad. I did take some weird liberties with the idea XD

Here she is (You may have to download it, I'm on a school computer at the moment. If it doesn't work, let me know!): 

Ya, I'll most likely want you to send something else. Thats just the webcode of the page the image was on, I could probably sort through it and find the image manually but I'd almost certainly be easier to just resend the image file or a direct link or something. (That said I'm like 99% sure I found it but I wanna make sure I'm right)

A Pokeman? I've hardly done any Pokemans despite liking them.

sig-4541553.request_for_wolves_by_liracr

This is amazing, thank you! :love: I'll make sure post another request soon. :) Again, thank you! :squee:

Haha, I'm glad. I did take some weird liberties with the idea XD

Ya, I'll most likely want you to send something else. Thats just the webcode of the page the image was on, I could probably sort through it and find the image manually but I'd almost certainly be easier to just resend the image file or a direct link or something. (That said I'm like 99% sure I found it but I wanna make sure I'm right)

No problem! I'll send you the picture when i get home later tonight! ^^

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gKYV4YcTAbshello yes it is me, a guy you don't know ;D the link there is a song I like that my friend made, and I know it's not pony but I actually like people to draw me as ME, but more so my personality. http://acoginacorruptmachine.tumblr.com/ here's my photography page if that'll help you get any ideas as to what kind of person I am, but just draw me as you'd imagine me -w- and if you want specifics, i'm a guy that's 5'10, wavy hair (not long but not short) green and brown eyes, rly skinny and I'm hipster but don't like to admit it. If this is all too much you can draw me as a pone I guess .3. But thanks for reading this far anyway <3 ttyl hun

First off, wow. Lottsa requests. And that great!

Secondly I'm behind on these, and even though I pretty much promised I'd never actively keep up with these because I use them as practice and whatever. But I do feel bad so you get an explanation as to why I'm behind.

I've been spending the past few days finalizing a 'real world' commission for someone I've been working with for nearly 2 months now. And even though I finished up that commission now I have received a second one from a friend of his who needs a logo for his campaign for city commissioner. (A commission for the commissioner; its oddly poetic really.) But ya, priorities and whatever. That said I didn't want you gals and not gals to think I forgetted about yous. I've been reading all the new requests and there are several OCs I'm really looking forward to doing.

But ya, just keeping you all posted.  :twi:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I have a request for my OC, Mystic Skies. If you could have her sitting down, surrounded by a circle of candy (with a bit of an astonished look on her face,) and eating a lollipop, that would be great!

Reference Pictures:

post-38624-0-82619300-1467167994.gif

post-38624-0-51500400-1467168007_thumb.jpg

(If it's a bit unclear in the first picture, the mane fades from grey to yellow a bit more smoothly.)

Here's the music!

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Eh can you do a combination of both? I wanted Light Yagami from Death Note and my OC Dark Side, in my deception with rarity. Poses don't matter as long as they both hold the death note (I guess Dark Side could levitate it.) if that can't be handled, jut dark side in the uniform that Shining Armor wears will be fine.

Music I found myself listening to lately

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qF-BGHhEpk8

Don't judge me I listen to music when I write

Wow, the stuff you're coming up with is awesome. O3O Haha, if only I heard about this sooner. x3

It'd be super awesome if you ever feel like it, to give my ponysona, Autumn, a try^^

autumn_rhapsody_pony_by_kyle23emma-d7jlo

autumnrhapsodypony_flytee_zps0fe55cff.jp

For a pose, I suppose her just being lazy with some seals would be pretty cool. owo

As for favourite song...

From the album that changed my life, I present to you...

Fresh Static Snow by Porter Robinson!

Haha, thanks again if you consider her. ^^