Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler More Trixie in the way

Steve Piranha

I find this to be wonderful news. Other than Trixie's rather...questionable acts near the end of that episode, the interactions between her and Starlight were great, cute even. I have always liked Trixie and seeing more of her kind aspects is something I will always welcome. I really want to see more of this bond between them. The more I see Starlight properly bond with these kinds of characters, like Trxie and Spike, the more I will find her appealing.

• Brohoof 2

I can live with that; Trixie is still amongst my favorite ponies and seeing more of her would be excellent!

Of course more of her with Starlight would be awesome as well. :)

• Brohoof 2

What? Trixie is reappearing? This is great!

I didn't care much for her until No Second Prances when she learned about friendship and improving upon her old, ego-driven self. I hope Starlight appears with her too, but if not, that's still cool.

Nice.

It's always nice to see the show more with its other characters.

Plus her interactions with Starlight were pretty great if you ask me, so I would actually like to see more of them in the future.

(edited)

This season in some random episode? The Finale? a possible next season? the Movie?

WHO KNOWS!!!! IT'S A MYSTERY!!!!!

But yeah im totally cool with more LESBIAN HORSE ADVENTURES: Featuring TRIXIE and STARLIGHT GLIMMER. 

Edited by M'gann M'orzz

Somewhere out there, Sethisto now has to change his pants...

You beat me to it.

I don't care either way, as long as the episode is good, but us non-Trixie fans won't hear the end of this one from the fanboys, as usual.

• Brohoof 2

@@Steve Piranha

As this topic is potentially spoiler-y I have left the appropriate prefix. While not episodes themselves have been announced, this is a good thing to keep in mind on down the road. :)

Okay why are people thinking she'll be in an episode? Remember the language they use is important as well as what the message says out of context, they have NDA's and the like and have to be as vague as possible. Jim Miller simply stated her story isn't over, basically that they can still use the character later on not necessarily that they ARE going to use the character. There is nothing to suggest that there will be more of her, only the possibility that there could be more.  It's basically a very well word "maybe we'll see". 

Okay why are people thinking she'll be in an episode? Remember the language they use is important as well as what the message says out of context, they have NDA's and the like and have to be as vague as possible. Jim Miller simply stated her story isn't over, basically that they can still use the character later on not necessarily that they ARE going to use the character. There is nothing to suggest that there will be more of her, only the possibility that there could be more.  It's basically a very well word "maybe we'll see". 

It's different from the "maybe we'll see" line he usually says. It means we will likely see her again.

Call me crazy, but, what if Trixie returning yet once more will mean that Starlight will be amassing her own team of six ponies slowly and steadily while the other friends of Twi ascend into alicornhood and Twi herself powers up to be a swan-necked horse with bigger wings, longer horn and ethereal mane more akin to Celly and Luna?...

Nah, forget what i said, just a bout of speculation, but yeah, more Trixie on the way is good to explore her story