Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

cats vs dogs!

rose chan

To me, dogs are annoying. I like cats. I would not want to keep one, but I will play with a cat if I encounter one at a friends house etc :twismile:

I don't even find puppies cute (any breed). On the other hand, kittens are really cute.

I am 100% a dog person. It's funny because when I was a little girl dogs scared me and I felt very connected with cats, even though we didn't ever have one because of allergic family members. In early 2008 we brought home an English bulldog puppy and there has been no looking back. I adore dogs. They are such sweet, loving, precious animals.

I love all animals but when it comes down to the dog vs. cat debate, I would prefer to own a dog. 

Honestly, I hate dogs. I don't see the appeal in them.

Cats, however, are way cuter. They're fluffy and cuddly (sometimes) and not nearly as mean as many people falsely claim. You just have to get past them clawing and meowing at your bedroom door at two in the morning. Both the cats I've had did that, though Violet (the cat I have now) doesn't actually do it quite as often as my last cat did. I have a lot of sharp and dangerous objects in my room that I don't really want my cat getting into, so I've normally kept my cats out.

Edited by Booker

• 2 years later...

I always feel guilty about saying this, but dogs are too wild for me. By nature Im shy and cautious .. so a unknown dog running towards me and jumping on me is nothing I feel comfortable with

Cats are there very different. I won't say I would understand cats or would be more a cat person by nature, but I'm definitely more a cat person than a dog person

• Brohoof 1

On 2020-01-08 at 12:17 AM, The Wife of Hawks said:

I love all animals but when it comes down to the dog vs. cat debate, I would prefer to own a dog. 

Batman won't be happy about that decision? :ooh: