Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Expanded Synopsis for Cart Before the Ponies

CastletonSnob

That feels like a very vague description, but whatevs. I'm curious as to what this will do with the character development of the CMC most of all, but also sounds like a silly episode as well.

We shall see. Also, added the spoiler tag @VG_Addict. ;)

• Brohoof 1

This episode sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun. Cart racing ponies? How can that NOT be a blast? :3 Kinda interesting that we apparently will have conflict between the CMC's and those 3 though, that will be interesting for sure.

(edited)

Sounds exactly like I expected it to be.

But at the same time it looks like it is going to be a lot of fun.

At the very least it will be interesting in how they explain how somepony like Rarity would want to race around a dusty track in a grease-ridden cart in competition with two of her friends. I suppose some of it will be chalked up to her stepping up for Sweetie Belle like she did in "Sisterhooves Social," but we'll see if they reveal anything new about her character that would drive (ha!) her to try this competition out.

Edited by Truffles

At the very least it will be interesting in how they explain how somepony like Rarity would want to race around a dusty track in a grease-ridden cart in competition with two of her friends. I suppose some of it will be chalked up to her stepping up for Sweetie Belle like she did in "Sisterhooves Social," but we'll see if they reveal anything new about her character that would drive (ha!) her to try this competition out.

Seems logical to me; We know that rarity has a bit of an inferiority complex to AJ as a sister, so I can see her trying to compete against her to prove that she's "Just as good of a sister" as AJ by winning, disregarding sweetie's reaction in the process. And AJ has a vitriolic relationship with Rarity, so when rarity starts trying to take her down, AJ will respond in kind.

The third wheel in this situation is RD actually; I can see her wanting to compete against AJ, and vice versa, but I can't see her getting good competitive chemistry with Rarity going on.

• Brohoof 1

I wonder what role Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are going to play? I hope the writers don't scrap those two now that they've been reformed. That being said, I'm looking forward to this episode. I'm hoping it'll follow in the footsteps of Saturdays of Thunder and Grand Prix and take a fairly mundane premise and make it entertaining.

• Brohoof 3

I wonder what role Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are going to play? I hope the writers don't scrap those two now that they've been reformed. That being said, I'm looking forward to this episode. I'm hoping it'll follow in the footsteps of Saturdays of Thunder and Grand Prix and take a fairly mundane premise and make it entertaining.

I think you could be right, Silvestra Spooner. I really like DT and SS a lot before the COTLM episode (I hate that episode so much as well as the CMC cutie marks too!) and yes, they better NOT scrap those two since they're reformed anyhow!

The thing I've noticed with CMC episodes is that I like them more when they're more about their relationships with their sisters rather than their cutie marks. While CotLM is a great episode, I'd still put SiP, FHTSBT, and SS well over it. And this one looks like it's going for a Triple Threat(Wrestling Terminolgy!)

Meh.  There's way too much Rarity this season (no hate!) and it sounds like a typical CMC episode.  It sounds like it's going to be another Sisterhooves Social episode

Meh.  There's way too much Rarity this season (no hate!) and it sounds like a typical CMC episode.  It sounds like it's going to be another Sisterhooves Social episode

Nah, sisterhooves social was about rarity trying to make amends with Sweetie belle and sweetie belle coming to a middle ground and stopping being so hard on rarity as a sister..

This one's going to be basically an episode about Parents who get into fights at other kids T-ball games, and will have a lesson about how kids competitions aren't about your kid "winning" and showing up other parents but your kid having fun.

Sounds a little like Fall Weather Friends, but with Rarity and the CMC.

I'm also hoping that the rest of the Mane Six will be in the audience. I mean, there's gotta be an audience in every race, shouldn't there?

Just please make Pinkie Pie and Spike the announcers again. :D

• Brohoof 1

The thing I've noticed with CMC episodes is that I like them more when they're more about their relationships with their sisters rather than their cutie marks. While CotLM is a great episode, I'd still put SiP, FHTSBT, and SS well over it. And this one looks like it's going for a Triple Threat(Wrestling Terminolgy!)

Well yeah, According to the COTLM episode, Diamond Tiara DID have her last speaking role before her role changed to a Background character, am I that right?