Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the cutest pony in your opinion?

Whtttheflip

I have to love a purpled hair unicorn:Rarity_100x100_141.png

Than some love for my second in Derpy: DDJuice.png

Than Mr Discord: tumblr_ls2kyhQ9Ey1qgx7dto1_400.gif

• Brohoof 2

That is hard one, I have a favorite, but I can't decide which one is cutest... Fluttershy, Coco, Marble, Pinkie, and Minnuette I find very cute, but I'd have to give this one to Minty, one of the Generation 3 protagonists, and rumored by G3 fans to be Twist's mom.

bd936283bbc71dd8009ecfa57f682fe2.jpg

Original G3 look

averymintychristmasscreenshot.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welp I guess even thou Fluttershy is the pony we all know well and is definitely super cute judging by her looks and shy and nice personality the winner is Flitter for me ^^ We know hardly anything about her, but come on her mane is totally cute with that bow :D Flitter looks a lot nicer in terms of being cute just wondering what kind of a pony would she turn out to be if we had a chance to know this character better.

Edited by FrozenTear7

Oh yeah, there's also of course, Pinkie and Fluttershy. Blossomforth, Night Glider (yes, she's an adorable pegasus), Clear Skies (and the other one, never did catch her name, the one that was at the front of the "Who's on First" joke), Trixie, Sugar Belle, Sweetie Belle, there are just too many to decide. They're all super adoracute.

• Brohoof 1

For me, it's a tie between Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle. I'd choose Sweetie Belle, probably because she's my favorite of the Crusaders. In truth, this is a tough choice because all of the ponies have their cute moments. Even Pinkie Pie, who is my least favorite pony, has her cute moments. 

• Brohoof 1