Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Describe yourself with a song!

TomokoKuroki

• 1 month later...
(edited)

For no reason whatsoever, this:

And this:

Actually I chose them 'cause not only are they exact opposites, but NEITHER of them have anything to do with me!

Edited by letterONE

It may be hard for some to believe, but I've done litterally everything he sings about at some point, ecspecially when I was younger and dealing more with anger then depression, I can relate to this song in just about every way and I understand exactly how he felt when he was writing this song

I have already posted it like, 3 times the past 2 days, but I just love that solo at 2:28 :wub:, plus, I like country in general. Its a great way to express mah Southern heritage. NC/SC FTW! Can't also forget Florida, 'cause I was born there ;). It doesn't even describe myself, or any person for that matter, it just is a song that reminds me where I'm from :)

It's very serious, and reflects my personality well. It starts up slowly and sort of builds up into this epic orchestral piece which I really think symbolizes my intense determination in life to get things done and to try to be the best I can be. I know that sounds generic, but I just have always identified with

from Final Fantasy VII. It just makes me think of a woman wandering through this land on an epic journey in determination.
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm, Guess I'd have to toss this up to 2 songs to sum me up. on one hand I want to help people, give them all of myself to be there. On the other hand, I can have a darker, more anger filled side. Hmm. I got it!

:P

• 2 weeks later...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB75rvrv5YA

I'm not complaining. This is what came up when I searched me. Cloudkicker is best band AND :lol: best pony!
Now, Cloudkicker is great, but in all seriousness though, this...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2vdevhVt-c

I love this song.