Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Being naked

Zantetsuken

I am actually super comfortable with my body and you know something about it I guess the freedom and walking with a third leg okay okay uwu. No I mean I am naked when I shower and sometimes in bed, though some times I look at myself naked in the mirror too simply because I'm thinking of like how I appear naked and you know I am pretty confident in myself so that's good yes.

• Brohoof 1

I uh.. prefer to  wear clothes, even when alone. Only exception is when in the shower.

Just never could sleep naked or anything like that.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I’m usually very comfortable being naked. It feels very free and pleasant. I don’t do it very much anymore though; circumstances make it unadvisable.  

Same here honestly. If nobody was home, of course. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
10 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I’m usually very comfortable being naked. It feels very free and pleasant. I don’t do it very much anymore though; circumstances make it unadvisable.  

Are those circumstances dream like? :D

Edited by TheRockARooster

5 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I can totally relate to this. I also like to be naked and I am also very comfortbable with it, even in public (like at nudist beaches), but also because of different circumstances and the fact, that I have no nudist places in my region (except for a Sauna, which are always clothing free areas in germany, but the Sauna is not really cheap), I also don't do it that often anymore (mostly when I sleep and sometimes in my room when I am alone at home).

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...