Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you like/have liked to have attended CHS?

Azureth

For those that are in HS, if you could attend CHS would you? And for those that have already graduated, when you were in HS would you think you would enjoy attending CHS?

Yes. Yes, I would have very much liked to have attended CHS. A high school where a lot of the students are actually nice? Where I have the potential to hang out with the mane 7? With a portal to Equestria I could "Accidentally" find and explore the world on the other side?

Seriously, this sounds like the only situation on the planet where I would actually WANT to go to high school.

Wouldn't be much of an High School, in curriculum but sure why not. Where else would you have magical beings from an alternate dimension crossing over to help bring down magic before being consumed by an power crazed demon? Sure beats the normal crap seen in all High Schools.

I graduated from High School back in 2000--I know I'm old--yet it wasn't the best experience I had. That's why I can relate to Sunset so very well. She went through experiences similar to but different from my own. Had I been given the chance to attend Canterlot High, I'd have done so without a second thought. Sure, it'd mean relearning some things again, but it'd be worth it to be in a place where everyone is so nice and accepting.

• 2 months later...

Okay, would you prefer CHS or Crystal Prep?

. Definitely Canterlot High School. Not only do you have the benefit of living in an interesting school with magical occurrences on a semi regular basis, you get teachers and students who actually give a crap about each other.

Oh hell yeah. You get to skateboard in the halls and take backpacks with you into class. The food isn't government rations. You can dance and sing in the cafeteria.  Have sick competitions against other schools. Take part in talent shows/ competitions. Destroy property and not get expelled. Oh and the magic things. 

Oh sure I'd like to be part in CHS, (where all the magic happen) having half of the school being destroyed, taking over by sirens, being almost trapped forever in everfree, and almost having the school being destroyed again. Yeh, that sounded pretty much fit for me for HS. 

For those that are in HS, if you could attend CHS would you? And for those that have already graduated, when you were in HS would you think you would enjoy attending CHS?

I'm in 8th grade at the moment right now, but I'll answer anyways. I would like to attend CHS, would meet a lot of great students there. And and there would always be something interesting that went on at school.

If I somehow became a teenager again and went to a high school I would like to go to that school. :)

Cool magic adventures and the mane six! Of course it won't go for me as planned in the show but hey, this just presents a possibility of the other Equestria world existing and magic flowing from there as well. With my knowledge of MLP I might actually get around to getting to do things I want. :)

Edited by cider float