Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you ever randomly think of something funny and start laughing

Kelpieli

Yeah, normally branches from something serious and then slowly goes in to a smile and then a snigger and before you know it I give off a small laugh, just to get it out and then recompose myself quickly as to not wake attention or insanity in public places. My most recent outburst was of Donald Trump (He's no laughing matter, if he comes to power) and how yellow his skin is and those two white circles around his eyes. It's like a clown gone wrong that just left mid makeup.. Having said this. Trump is now in a clown suit, with large shoes, super baggy pants, a red nose. The works!

All the time, it's so akward since it usually happens on innapropriate situations, then I think of something funny and start to grin and people get mad... And then I try to stop laughing which instantly makes everything even more hilarious. :D

• Brohoof 2

Yes, I do. Many of my funny thoughts may tend to be crude and vulgar, but some of those that entertain me involve horses, ponies, and FiM characters.

Some jokes that I think to myself include drunk Clydesdales throwing stuff at a big TV with Trouble Shoes and Big Mac on a drive-thru, sandwich-eating Shetland ponies on jetpacks, and an awful futuristic country run and inhabited by fanatical gryphons.

Edited by HorsesandMOARGaloar

I always seem to break out laughing when there's something really serious going on. It must be some kind of defensive mechanism in my brain. It comes off as really inappropriate at such times so I always have to sweat it out trying to conceal a persistent smile or outburst of laughter.

The things that seem to set me off are funny things my niece says or does, or a few things my dad used to say when he was mad (I can't repeat them here, let's just say he has a creative way with the English language!)    

Oh sure.  Technically, though, everything we think is random from a certain point of view.  Thoughts arise in consciousness without us authoring them.  You no more know the next thing you're going to think than the next thing I'm going to say.  I know, way more philosophical than you wanted, right?

I've done that sometimes in such places and I've gotten some weird looks because of it. It doesn't bother me though as I don't take their looks as anything serious.

Unfortunately this usually happens to me when something serious is going on, or it's super quiet in class...sometime when it gets super awkward that I'm laughing...it's actually pretty awesome when you look back on it lol

All the time! My coworkers must think I'm an oddball :derp:

It depends...

If you are chuckling under your breath, they probably think you are up to something.

If you are doing the whole struggling to hold it back so you look like you are choking on a grape, they are probably checking to see if there is food on their shirt, their fly is open or someone stuck a throw-me-the-trash sign on their back... again.

If you are doing the loud sarcastic "HA" they probably are not going to send you a Christmas card.

If you are giggling and sort of shaking in a fit they probably think you got into the company medicine cabinet and mixed the cough syrup with something.

If you are laughing uncontrollably with a wild abandon randomly out loud, they probably already have the 9 and the 1 punched in on emergency services and are just waiting for your next move.

But, no.... I imagine none of them think you... odd.   B)

• Brohoof 1

It depends...

If you are chuckling under your breath, they probably think you are up to something.

If you are doing the whole struggling to hold it back so you look like you are choking on a grape, they are probably checking to see if there is food on their shirt, their fly is open or someone stuck a throw-me-the-trash sign on their back... again.

If you are doing the loud sarcastic "HA" they probably are not going to send you a Christmas card.

If you are giggling and sort of shaking in a fit they probably think you got into the company medicine cabinet and mixed the cough syrup with something.

If you are laughing uncontrollably with a wild abandon randomly out loud, they probably already have the 9 and the 1 punched in on emergency services and are just waiting for your next move.

But, no.... I imagine none of them think you... odd.   B)

...Well, that escalated quickly lol.