Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your talents?

zerox

Complaining, being moody, and standing for long periods of time.

I don't have any real talents. I want to be an artistic person, but I'm not naturally creative. I write, do impressions, and sometimes make "art". Some people have complimented me on these, but they're nothing outstanding.

I've been always been good a math, but recently, I'm developing skills at cooking. And I can tell you, I've done pretty good meals  :orly:  (including my long wanted white chocolate cake  :pinkie: )

My only talent is not dying ^^

So I made this post; but an irl friend told me these ones:

I'm good at writing fiction and making universes

I've a good fortitude

I'm a good actor :P

• 2 years later...

I can fix things (electrical and mechanical) and I guess the stuff I do with my hobby in amateur astronomy. 

1 hour ago, Midnight Solace said:

Don't think I have any... I'm worthless compared to all the talented ponies out there.

Yeah you do! You're great at drawing. :darling:

• Brohoof 1

Well I'll admit I have a few.

• I am quite talented in the area of mathematics, particularly of the "Human Abacus" variety. Although I'm kind of washed up now, I went to a state level competition for it at one time, and almost went two more! :twi:  But the first of those, I broke ALL of my pencils somehow, (I had 5 or 6 with me) and the second of those I somehow missed a minus sign.
  • Video games, to a degree. Before they changed ranked in Paladins, I was Diamond with Barik as well as Platinum with Pip, and Grohk in my first 100 hours or so playing the game (back then, they had a system where they'd rank you with each individual champion). Also, I used to have a pretty good Yoshi while I got to play Smash 4 (I could have went to tournaments and done well with him), and I was once an absurdly good Sniper in TF2 (I can say I had a 19 headshot streak, and that I won a 1v3 against a Scout, a Pyro, and a Spy all at the same time after they flanked me). 

Other than that I can't really say much for myself.

I wish I had more talents than I do (particularly artistic ones, as well as ones with good employment opportunities), but as for the few I have...

I've always been quite good at learning languages – both vocabulary and grammar are pretty easy for me to learn. I can also type pretty fast (I'm not the fastest in the world but faster than the average person)... and for a recently acquired one, I guess I'm not bad at writing haiku. :adorkable: Not to mention all the useless trivia I remember...

• Brohoof 2

If I'm being perfectly honest, I don't think that I really have any talents. I'm decent at some things, but nothing that I'm particularly good at. 

I'm not really sure I have any talents really, there's lots of things I will have a go at but I don't really think I'm that good at them, I do a bit of video ediing and making signatures/graphics and stuff but I only think I'm mediocre at it.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  1.  I can draw* pretty okay, not like a pro but still good enough
  2.  Photography, this i love but hardly share with users online, only those who know me irl.
  3.  not sure if a talent but i'm good with Animals, they usually like me right away x'>
Edited by Deerie
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...