Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Am I the only one who thought there weren't enough songs in LOE?

NeonCobalt

I don't know, it just felt as if there weren't nearly as many songs in this as we got previously. The ones we did get were good (although I felt like The Midnight in Me kinda stopped before it even started), but there just wasn't enough of them in my opinion.

I don't know, it just felt as if there weren't nearly as many songs in this as we got previously. The ones we did get were good (although I felt like The Midnight in Me kinda stopped before it even started), but there just wasn't enough of them in my opinion.

Legend of Everfree got the same number of songs as both Equestria Girls and Friendship Games did at six songs apiece. Rainbow Rocks ended up having twelve songs because it was a musical.

Edited by Ganondorf8
  • Brohoof 1

Legend of Everfree got the same number of songs as both Equestria Girls and Friendship Games did at six songs apiece. Rainbow Rocks ended up having twelve songs because it was a musical.

Well, now I feel stupid. :P My mistake.

That being said, I think the reason it felt like less, to me, was because most of the songs were toward the end of the film as opposed to spread out.

• Brohoof 1

Well, now I feel stupid. :P My mistake.

That being said, I think the reason it felt like less, to me, was because most of the songs were toward the end of the film as opposed to spread out.

After the title song, the next song doesn't start until just after twenty minutes in, and the last four all happen within the final twenty minutes.

the songs felt less Interwoven into the story than previous movies, I will agree there, but numerically it wasn't any less.

the songs felt less Interwoven into the story than previous movies, I will agree there, but numerically it wasn't any less.

Songs that we sung by the characters within the story and not as background music:

1. EG: 1
  2. RR: do I need to count them all?
  3. FG: 4
  4. LE: 4

I didn't notice the songs being more out of place in LE compared to FG.

I recall the song in the beginning, Legend you were meant to be, the one Gloriosa sung, and then the credits if you count that - or if it wasn't Legend you were meant to be extended.

for me, it was really easy to overlook Midnight in me, Gloriosa's song, and the credits, but I just did not like the movie as much as I expected myself to.

I personally think that if there were more songs, I would have enjoyed it less. I tend to get impatient if there are too many. :P

• Brohoof 1

Normally I'd say yes, but I honestly didn't think any of the songs in LOE were very memorable. After watching the movie I haven't relistened even one of them, while I ws pretty much repeating the soundtracks of the previous movies non-stop after watching them. I don't think more songs would have been better here, but I'd have liked it if the songs we did get had been more than just okay, and had actually been good.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
On 10/30/2016 at 3:36 AM, Ganondorf8 said:

Oh, and they were great too!...... (Sunset: But it's not that great) :ButtercupLaugh:

Legend of Everfree was the first EQG movie that I actually cared about.

Idk why but Legend of Everfree feel extremely fast to me... , even if they all last the same , and the songs i feel they had a shorter duration , or maybe they aren't as memorable as the previous ones (I only remember the song about the mane 7 getting their powers and the ending one). I think i'll used my free time to give it a rewatch.

But srsly , legend of everfree got the best plot for me, and introduced so cool ideas like their powers and gems... wish they've done something bigger , as it was also the last movie