Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would make a better Mayor? Spitfire or Mayor Mare?

Feather Data

Vote and Debate  

22 users have voted

1. 1. Who would be a better politician

• Mayor Mare
    • Spitfire

Spitfire, the captain of the Wonderbolts

vs

Mayor Mare, incumbent mayor of Ponyville

both have political experience, Spitfire from being in the Air Force of Equestria, dubbed the Wonderbolts and Mayor Mare having that as her special talent.

Who would you choose as mayor and why?

Debate away!

@@Feather Data

As the Debate Pit is more intended for more serious discussions, I will be moving this particular thread to Show Discussion. This thread's debate material is a bit more lighthearted and has more relation to MLP:FiM.

I think Spitfire would be make a better leader only in time of war. Generally, Mayor Mare is better at ruling the town. Spitfire will probably find the mayor job boring.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Spitfire is the leader of Wonderbolt (which is similar to some military group), so it doesn't make any sense that Spitfire could be a "Mayor" of Wonderbolt, plus Spitfire isn't a politician pone. :fiery:

Mayor Mare is the best mayor in my opinion! :wub: Maybe the best than any in real life politician! :pinkie:

Spoiler

And pretty cute... :twismile:

I doubt all the yelling she does would get her much respect as mayor (I could be wrong though). At the very least, it is funny for her to yell while she's a drill sergeant but it wouldn't be as funny if she was a politician.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...