Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

FlareGun45

The CMC must be interresting again. That is for sure, but their cutiemark are fine.

For me, it's NOT. I hate their Cutie Marks a lot! There should be an episode called "Mark Your Choice" which when the CMC must give up on their Cutie Marks for good after realizing that a CM can change anypony at all.

For me, it's NOT. I hate their Cutie Marks a lot! There should be an episode called "Mark Your Choice" which when the CMC must give up on their Cutie Marks for good after realizing that a CM can change anypony at all.

You can hate on their cutie marks all you like, but they're never going to just have them fade away.

• Brohoof 4

You can't just let them fade away. It is a part of who they are. Making them disappear turns them in total other ponies.

And i love their cutie marks.

So we're at a stalemate here.

But i must wonder, is there really need to spread that hate so much?

I guess everyone here on the forums knows your dislike for the CMC's CM's.

• Brohoof 2

I just saw it and I'm glad to see Celestia being just her and not a princess. :squee: I wonder were Starlight is going. :please:

Edited by Hierok

Another S7 teaser for today!!! 

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/03/news-season-7-teaser-appears-on-twitter.html#disqus_thread

This Celestia's smirk is gorgeous. i wish she do that for the whole episode  :orly: It good to see Celestia as a character for a moment, i know it will not last long, but i will enjoy it while i still can.

I dunno about this. Sure it's a step closer to Starlight becoming an alicorn, but I can't think of where Twilight will send her off to.

I dunno about this. Sure it's a step closer to Starlight becoming an alicorn, but I can't think of where Twilight will send her off to.

Nah Starlight wont become Alicorn, it would be too stupid to make her an Alicorn, the staff should learn from S3 finale already, dont make any more alicorn plz.

I dont think Twilight cant think of anywhere she can send Starlight to, Ponyville is already a best place to make friend anyway.

Nah Starlight wont become Alicorn, it would be too stupid to make her an Alicorn, the staff should learn from S3 finale already, dont make any more alicorn plz.

I dont think Twilight cant think of anywhere she can send Starlight to, Ponyville is already a best place to make friend anyway.

Uhh...... WHAT?! LOL I really don't see how the S3 finale was a mistake.

I first thought she'd send her to the Crystal Empire, but Cadance already has that area covered. Where else would she be needed?

Edited by Yu Darvish

I for one is still super excited about Twily becoming an alicorn.

Alicorn master race ftw!

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2017 at 2:56 PM, Olsen1987 said:

Alicorn master race ftw!

As long as the writers don't keep screwing them over when it comes to battling the big bad villains of the series.