Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is more importat/what do you value more: PC + internet or a car?

zerox

A car can be handy, but seeing as I don't have a driver's licence, I'll value a computer more for not only it's convenience, but because it can satisfy my constant need for stimulation.

Edited by Cash In

Car. Sometimes I miss the way life was back in the late 80s early 90s...I think kids were happier back then without screens begging for your gaze every where you turn. 

Right now, PC + internet for sure, or at least the internet - without sounding overdramatic and without divulging too much information, losing that would be devastating at this point in my life. But hopefully in a year or few I'll be able to say "car" :)

• Brohoof 2

Car is great for transportation but I would say my laptop since it has all my work saved in it. Valuable work.  I would go crazy if my work is lost.

• 2 years later...

I really appreciate having a car as it's helped me a lot. However, if I really had to choose, I would go with the internet as I can always take the train to get to work and other far places. Friends and the shopping centres are also within close proximity to my house anyway so I can walk or ride my bike there. 

As a certified geek and nerd I will always choose PC and Internet first personally. First of all - public communication in Poland and Europe in general is very well developed, my job doesn't require me having a car and I enjoy playing my games in high framerate, graphic details, not to mention having fun with my friends online :3

As much as I do enjoy driving vast distances, alone with music I have to go for the PC :3

I value both like I value my heart and my brain.

But without a PC, I am no longer myself. I can always get a ride without having a car.

A car, for sure. Don't need a PC if I can drive to a library and use a computer for free, hehe. The car, actually, is the only way I can money since I need to drive to work. Someday I hope to make money off my PC creations, but right now the car is more important.

• Brohoof 1