Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foxy Socks

Pencil Pouch’s (the profile one) fear is saying something that would make ponies she cares about hate her forever.

My other OC, Granite Rose, is terrified of knives and his mental illness making him do something that would make his parents upset again.

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Pencil Pouch’s (the profile one) fear is saying something that would make ponies she cares about hate her forever.

Tell Pencil Pouch that she can say anything she likes, and if the other ponies hate her for it, then I'll send spla_creepo.pngafter them!

• Brohoof 1

Like me, Wolf Tracks fears abandonment by those she loves. She hangs on to others tightly and becomes absolutely distraught when/if they leave.

• Brohoof 1

Windy Breeze has astraphobia; she has irrational fear of thunder, and lightning ever since an incident when she was young left her in coma for several months. She also fears of loosing her friends since she found out the fate of her entire family. 

Shadow Trail fears of becoming a target of someone. It always comes to her mind that she is being followed to depose her.

Maya is afraid of corpses, even if it's just a decoration for nightmare night.

Blue Wings fear is anxiousness, which is a big burden to her since she's a type of pony that is desperate and determined to accomplish something she aim for.

Sundae Delight fears loosing the ponies she cared for ever since a curse killed her entire family, and spared her to suffer the aftermath. 

• Brohoof 3

Tbh, I came up with these on the spot.

Flow: Seeing the death of her friends

Love Bloom: Being abandoned by friends

Retired OC's:

Starry Sky: Being reminded of horrible events that paralled those that happened in her past.

Fermata Spark: Fear of losing her voice.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

The Princess of Heart's only fear is girls. (And I'm not joking here) :adorkable:

Girls or mares?

I would be afraid of girls too if I were a pony ... wait :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

Girls or mares?

I would be afraid of girls too if I were a pony ... wait :scoots:

Both :o

Well duh, all the girls would want to ride a pony. Must be scary seeing lots of humans fighting over who gets to ride you first

Edited by Princess of Bolts ⚡🔥⚡
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...