Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Creepiest thing that's ever happened to you.

MachineGunLola

Probably would be when I was 8 or 9, when I was leaving the house (I was in southern California at the time) I saw a mountain lion and her (at least I guess it was a she) cub right across the driveway. The mountain lion stayed there, looking at me, until my parents arrived. Was really scary at the time, thought it might eat me.

Probably had some creepier moments before, but I can't remember any.

• 3 months later...

Oh you guys are so first rank and they call that a paranormal experince you know people beilieve these are mysteries and stuff i have meditated with spirits there very great at scaring the living hell outta people but ill tell you one thing there is no secret to the paranormal ghosts are more intelegent than us,and half of the bible is not true because right now there are 2 races of good and bad demon going to war right now as we speak anymore qquestions also my first experince was a girl with all of her skin ripped off.

I'll break my post into two sections, one is paranormal one is not.

Paranormal:

A few years back I used a laptop that I kept on an office desk that sat taking up an entire corner of my room, I also had a very nice office chair that swivelled. Every night when I went to bed I would turn off the laptop and close the lid, then tuck the chair in under the desk, the chair arms made the chair stick under the desk rather firmly. One night I went to bed performing my usual routine, late into the night a creaking woke me, I opened my eyes to see the chair had turned towards me, while this initially freaked me out I just resigned myself to believing that I just forgot to tuck it in and nodded back off, shortly after I awoke to another creaking noise, I kept my eyes closed then there was a bright light in my eyes, I opened them to see my laptop was open and turned on. It's worth mentioning that I lived with my dad at the time and he never set foot in my bedroom. Something turned on my laptop and sat at my desk, maybe a ghost wanted to send some emails or check out some YouTube videos. Either way, I spent the rest of the night completely under the covers.

Non-paranormal:

A few years earlier than the previous event, my brother, my best friend at the time and I were down the road from my house messing arround on a contraction site, I lived in a small village of no more than 50 houses and we knew that the site wouldn't be worked on for months. Anyway, there we were having fun when a creepy looking guy starts staggering towards us up the road, we laugh about it between us, assuming he is drunk, all the while he gets closer, he starts rambling to himself and shouting incoherent sentences at us, we decide he could be dangerous so start to head in the direction of my house, he continues to follow us and is gaining on us, we start to run as does he, we flee, and as we reach the door to my house we hear him yell "come back here n suck on mah left nut!", we have a minor "da fuq?" moment where we all pause and look at each other before we burst into the house and lock the door. Later we desovered that he had escaped from a mental hospital a few miles away, nevertheless he was creepy and it was a rather disturbing experience.

• Brohoof 2

I'll break my post into two sections, one is paranormal one is not.

Paranormal:

A few years back I used a laptop that I kept on an office desk that sat taking up an entire corner of my room, I also had a very nice office chair that swivelled. Every night when I went to bed I would turn off the laptop and close the lid, then tuck the chair in under the desk, the chair arms made the chair stick under the desk rather firmly. One night I went to bed performing my usual routine, late into the night a creaking woke me, I opened my eyes to see the chair had turned towards me, while this initially freaked me out I just resigned myself to believing that I just forgot to tuck it in and nodded back off, shortly after I awoke to another creaking noise, I kept my eyes closed then there was a bright light in my eyes, I opened them to see my laptop was open and turned on. It's worth mentioning that I lived with my dad at the time and he never set foot in my bedroom. Something turned on my laptop and sat at my desk, maybe a ghost wanted to send some emails or check out some YouTube videos. Either way, I spent the rest of the night completely under the covers.

Non-paranormal:

A few years earlier than the previous event, my brother, my best friend at the time and I were down the road from my house messing arround on a contraction site, I lived in a small village of no more than 50 houses and we knew that the site wouldn't be worked on for months. Anyway, there we were having fun when a creepy looking guy starts staggering towards us up the road, we laugh about it between us, assuming he is drunk, all the while he gets closer, he starts rambling to himself and shouting incoherent sentences at us, we decide he could be dangerous so start to head in the direction of my house, he continues to follow us and is gaining on us, we start to run as does he, we flee, and as we reach the door to my house we hear him yell "come back here n suck on mah left nut!", we have a minor "da fuq?" moment where we all pause and look at each other before we burst into the house and lock the door. Later we desovered that he had escaped from a mental hospital a few miles away, nevertheless he was creepy and it was a rather disturbing experience.

God both are creepy o.0.....

A few years back my friend took me to this really creepy neighborhood. It was close to halloween so we were driving around looking at various places. Well we drove into this road and all the trees covered the sky so basically all you could see was leafless tress and no sky. We went through this neighborhood and all the houses in that neighborhood had graves behind each house... It was probably one of the creepiest places that I have ever been too.

Well a while back ago I was just talking to myself in my empty, dark apartment, I was tired and tend to hallucinate when tired, I was fairly hyper, so I was just talking to myself, walking around when I hear a loud crash. Sounded like it came from my closet or something, I'll never know what it was.My door was also unlocked, there was no evidence someone came in though.

Later that day I hallucinated, saw someone in my kitchen. Blinked my eyes, they dissapeared.

I don't believe in ghosts though, due to my lack of faith in god and the fact there's an explanation for ghosts. Such as this:

http://www.cracked.c...ghtings_p2.html

Edited by Rochambo

Lets see.......... When I was little and all alone I once heard a voice, I couldnt tell what it said, but it sounded angry, so I sure got out of that room awful quick.

Once again, little, and alone (in a different house this time). I was really scared/freaked out for no reason, and then I heard a very plain voice say "Its ok." That scared me to death.

Most recent one worth talking about: In my current house, one night I was watching TV in my room. My belt was hung on my closet door knob, as it always was then. I happened to see it move a little bit from the coner of my eye, looked at it completly, then it got "threw" across my room and against the wall with great force. Needless to say I will NEVER hang anything from that door again.

I got alot more, but most of its even more made up sounding then these!

I completly forgot about the time I was at the local gas station (late at night) and random guy walked up out of nowhere (he looked SUPER angry), went into the store, never came back out. When I walked in, there was no one there but the cashier and me. There is one entrance/exit and its only a one room building. So that was pretty creepy. :blink:

*open thread, turns on nearby lamp, looks behind self 13 times, hears guinea pigs make a noice, gasp, and turn around super fast, become motionless, and breath heavy, looks back at computer makes post*

Well I have two creepy hapenings hapenings one when I was 5 or 6. I was in my sisters room on the side of her bed for no apearen't reason when I see a shadowy figure my size run across the room the door was shut and I didnt know if I imagined it or not because I was thinking about something related to that so I stayed in the room for 1 to 2 more minutes then left agreeing with myself that it didn't hapen.

Another when I was 8 I was in my room geting on my pajamas I was butt necked I had just pulled up my underwear when I hear a whistling from directly behind me. I turn around calmly not expecting anthing, and I see a gohstly transparent figure floating in my room at least a foot away from me. I run out of my room crying and jumping onto the couch in the living room and right inbetween my parents who were the try to clam me down by telling me I imagined it or it was an angel. I never belived any of what they said and I said really would an angel scare the person they wanted to speak with. (I belive at that time I no longer believed in santa I was a very logical kid for that age.)and was I very scared that night.

Also this isn't a creepy thing (well i guess it could be) I see a red dot floating around me on a random wall on the very rare occasion any idea what is causing that halucionation (I bring that up because I saw it again when I made this post).

This happened a could nights ago. It was around 5 AM. I can't clearly remember the sounds but there was really freaky sounds coming from somewhere. Its sound like coming from like under my room... or outside... or in the garage.. its idk man. It sounded like close. It was REALLY weird. Idk if it was my Grandpa waking up really early, its just didn't seems like it. oh i just remember the sounds.. Breathing... REALLY heavy breathing. If i could hear it in another room then it must of been loud. Its freaky. Don't know if it was my grandpa... but i don't think he would make sounds like that...

It's a bit blurry but I remember when I was 5 I heard someone calling my name really loudly, but I was the only one who heard it.

This is a bit more recent.

I woke up in the middle of the night, looked to my left and saw a long black figure with no face staring at me, it was there for a second then I couldn't see it.... creepy.

ITS SLENDERMAN!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE MAN!!! But don't go into the woods! and never, i repeat never... never look behind you... he could be there... watching... with no face...

Heheheh. Jk hes not real...

OR IS HE!? :o

Edited by AnonBrony

I remember being at a friends house when I was 4 or 5. We were playing tag and we all gathered into one room on the 2nd story of the house. Then out of nowhere, something hit the window hard. We all ran down the stairs screaming. I still to this day have no idea what it was. Our local bird population almost never flys at night, and we haven't had any history of bats.

For the past 2 weeks, there has been a weird orange soccer ball in my backyard. The nearest soccer field is over a mile from my house, so there's no way someone could've kicked it all the way here. My neighbor has had history of mental problems, and he has pulled odd pranks on us(odd as in stuffing a dead racoon into our cars gas tank). I'm not touching it cause I'm afraid something will attack me from underneath the ball if I move it.

I've had creepy things happen to me mostly when with a friend of mine who has Second Sight (the ability to see spirits. If you weren't born with Second Sight, either you can only sense spirits/see occasional apparations (I've seen one) or you have no contact with them)

Once, we were on a school trip to Stratford, where Shakespeare lived. We went to Nash's House, where he died. It was a warm, sunny day with hardly a breeze, but the second I stepped into that house, I started shaking and all I could think was that I needed to get out. Once I walked out the door, I stopped shaking. My friend said she'd sensed it, too.

After that, I think it was either Shakespeare's daughter's or his wife's house we went to. the first room we came to was a very small kitchen. There were some others besides our school group there, and my friend and I stood at the back, right by the stairs. She was staring into the opposite corner the whole time, while our tour guide was in the other corner. Now, I've heard superstitions and stories about dragons giving protection, so I always wear my dragon necklace to places like this.

The moment the guide mention someone dying in the house, my friend's eyes went huge and her whole body froze, apart from one arm, which reached out and grabbed my dragon charm. She pulled on it and almost strangled me, so I started saying her name and trying to push her off. Eventually, I pushed her enough to move her and she snapped out of it, let go of my charm and we moved on upstairs.

A while after the trip, we were talking about it, and when I mentioned her pulling my necklace, she had no idea she'd done it. She said there was a ghost standing in the corner who turned and looked right in her eyes when the guide mention the death, and when I pushed her, I had pushed her out of the ghost's line of sight, so she could get away from it.

I have other, much shorter, and even one or two light-hearted stories about this friend if anyone wants to read them

One night, I was (of course) in bed and sleeping. The fair was the next day. I know I was NOT dreaming, so no one say "I was half asleep". I actually woke up to go to the bathroom. I looked over at my window. The glass shined green. JUST the glass. My room hardly shined up. It also made a noise like a running faucet and lasted like 2 seconds. I got frightened, so i went to the bathroom, stared in the mirror, and my mother asked what was wrong with me. I told her, and she thought it was odd. I then went to bed. The next day, I tried telling my dad. He said "It could've been a car". Well, i woulda seen the motion of the car, my whole room woulda lit up, cause I lived in a Cul-De-Sac (One way in, one way out neighborhood). Then, he said it coulda been the assholes that loved in my neighborhood. My room woulda lit up and I woulda saw the motion of a flash light, and heard the assholes laughing. Well. whatever it was, it was odd..

Well, the only one i can remember is when i was out side messing around and there is this space in between our shed and the house. So i was walking back there when suddenly i felt something kinda sticky. Then i started to hear this hissing like noise. I looked up, and there it was, a fully grown black widow, and it was staring straight into my soul. (It still gives me shivers) I have never ran so fast in my life. But it probably doesn't help that i have arachnophobia :)

• Brohoof 1

So scariest thing that ever happened to me:

I was sick with the flu, probably one of the worst experiences of my life. I was out for two weeks, couldn't eat or drink because it hurt to swallow and couldn't even sit up. I was basically paralyzed (I'm not actually exaggerating here. I couldn't really move by myself.) I did what one normally does when extremely sick, sleep. Well one of the times I woke up I saw a man in a black coat standing in the corner of my room staring into my eyes. It was horrifying. I couldn't move or even speak so I couldn't call for help, I just stared back hoping that someone would come in and see this guy.

Well my mother came in about two hours later to check on me and never noticed him. I eventually blacked out and/or fell asleep. The next time I woke up he wasn't there. So I breathed a sigh of relief and rolled onto my back. And he was staring at me from the foot of my bed, crouched so that he was at eye level with me staring into my eyes. He never blinked, never moved. It was horrifying. Eventually I passed out again. Thankfully when I woke up he was gone. I blame it on the high fever I had; that it made me hallucinate. Still scary to me though.

When I was younger I had night terrors at least once a week.

And now for the big story, I was in my kitchen late at night getting a drink or something, Anywho at the end of the hall leading out of my kitchen there is a mirror and as I was turning out of the hall I caught a glimpse of two green eyes right behind me so I just rushed threw the door and up the stairs without looking back.

something funny, As I am writing this I kept hearing noises from downstairs turns out it was my dog so as I come back up and sit down to keep writing I hear a tapping noise as if someone is tapping on a glass or something and yea I am the only one home :blink:

I had watched The Ring like 10 days before this happened. I heard static coming from our flatscreen TV around midnight. It freaked me the hell out.. That probably wasn't the creepiest thing that's ever happened to me, but nothing else comes to mind right now.

When I was at the beach with my friend, we had gone down outside late at night to get some soda at the vending machine. The stupid thing kept eating our money and we were complaining. Then this creepy old man walked by us and whispered "I'll give you a coke" and walked away.

Then we went back upstairs. It was the creepiest shit.

I won't go into the ones i found most freaky or terrifying but this one is funny so i'll say it...

so i'm sitting at home eating some chips and salsa, then this black thing drops off the ceiling and landed on my plate. It jumped off my plate into my lap... i threw the plate across the room, only to find out it was a lint fuzzy and i exhaled out of my nose and it flew off my plate and onto my lap *face palm*

This actually only happened earlier tonight, around 9 o clock or so. I was walking home along a street with lots of traffic but sparse streetlamps and lots of trees. However tonight, there were no other cars out and about. I heard a car coming along and I turned around to see a glossy black cab with a the little light on top that usually says "Cab" or something like that. This time it said "Friendly". Creepy.

Then, the streetlights were dimming as it passed by them. At this point I'm nearly shatting myself from fear.

The damn car pulls up to the curb and the driver inside, whose face I couldn't see from the darkness, said in a very coarse and raspy, inhuman voice, "It's not your time."

He pulls away from the curb and disappears- DISAPPEARS- down the street. The lights brighten again, and I booked it home the rest of the way.

What the flying feather was that.

A year or so ago my sister and I had a few friends over. It was night time but my sister and her friends went out for a walk but my friends and I thought they were still upstairs in her room because we heard girl's laughter coming from up there. We snuck up there to bust the door and scare them but when we opened the door... no one was there.

I know what it is. This very thread made me remember vaguely what happened to me in 5th grade. I haven't thought about it in years. All I remember was it involved a phone call with an ex-friend. That is all I can remember. How sad. :(

I think at the time someone was going to have fun with someone else I liked and I got all creeped out.

Edited by Dίsмαjo