Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

I watched Magia Record S1 about a month ago, pretty entertaining.

I also recently rewatched Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, I had already forgotten how much I liked that series. When I was a teenager I found Relena to be annoying but now I actually liked her much more.

• Brohoof 1

Does Avatar the Last Airbender count? What about a gameplay of Danganronpa 1 and 2? If none of those count then I think the last anime I watched was Haikyuu:huh:

• Brohoof 2

I finished watching Parayste -the maxim- not too long ago. It reminds me of a cross between Invasion of the Body Snatchers/The Thing crossed with a high school slice of life anime.

I finally got all caught up on Food Wars / Shokugeki no Soma. It was pretty crazy what happened at the end of season 4. Season 5 is two episodes in, and it's looking like it's going to be pretty good, too. 

On 7/10/2020 at 9:03 PM, Gaines said:

I think the last anime I watched was Haikyuu.

I love Haikyuu! :love: We were supposed to get a new season this month, but it's been delayed to October due to youknowwhat :yeahno:

Ack I forgot about this topic!

13 hours ago, Blackfire Blaze said:

I finally got all caught up on Food Wars / Shokugeki no Soma.

Funny enough I took a break from Haikyuu and I'm currently watching Food Wars with my bro. But WHAT there's 5 seasons of Food Wars?? I don't think I'm even halfway into the show :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 2

I recently finished Vinland Saga. I would highly recommend it. People have compared this show to the TV show Vikings/Game of Thrones, so check it out if you are into those shows.

9 minutes ago, You said:

report back pls, it is on my list, albeit old, and never saw it.

'The series focuses on Lain Iwakura, an adolescent middle school girl living in suburban Japan, and her introduction to the Wired, a global communications network which is similar to the Internet. Lain lives with her middle-class family, which consists of her inexpressive older sister Mika, her emotionally distant mother, and her computer-obsessed father; while Lain herself is somewhat awkward, introverted, and socially isolated from most of her school peers. However, the status-quo of her life becomes upturned by a series of bizarre incidents that start to take place after she learns that girls from her school have received an e-mail from a dead student, Chisa Yomoda, and she pulls out her old computer in order to check for the same message. Lain finds Chisa telling her that she is not dead, but has merely "abandoned her physical body and flesh" and is alive deep within the virtual reality-world of the Wired itself, where she has found the almighty and divine "God". From this point, Lain is caught up in a series of cryptic and surreal events that see her delving deeper into the mystery of the network in a narrative that explores themes of consciousness, perception, and the nature of reality.'

- Wikipedia

My Hero Academia the movie: Two Heroes 10/10!

Holy smokes that was far way better than the first movie! Everyone in 1-A have their own moments and spotlight without feeling overwhelming. The last battle, Bakugo & Deku vs Nine was the best all-time battle so far. Honestly I wished  the last battle would have been a very good and satisfied ending for MHA the last endgame battle against shigaraki and his league of villains.  I don’t think no other battles can top this and how it’s portrayed. It’s just too damn good and perfect 

Just tonight i watched the animated feature "Lupin III: Farewell to Nostradamus" I found it to be very entertaining. I highly recommend it to anyone that likes humor, cops and robbers, con-men, a sexy mystery woman, explosions, prison breaks, and really weird high speed chases! I won't put the link, but it's easily found on YouTube. Sadly, dub only. The dub wasn't bad though. Here's the trailer.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, You said:

@cuteycindyhoney if CIS is your thing you could give a try to detective conan/case closed

I know roughly how the series starts, but I never saw it. I'll keep an eye out. I knew someone who loved the series, but had one question for the first episode. "Where did the extra body mass go?" She used to complain about stuff like that in anime.

^_^

RIP

I watched the two Hunter x Hunter movies.

22 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Just tonight i watched the animated feature "Lupin III: Farewell to Nostradamus" I found it to be very entertaining. I highly recommend it to anyone that likes humor, cops and robbers, con-men, a sexy mystery woman, explosions, prison breaks, and really weird high speed chases! I won't put the link, but it's easily found on YouTube. Sadly, dub only. The dub wasn't bad though. Here's the trailer.

Oooh, I need to watch this movie. And that's a pretty good way to sum up Lupin III in general. :-D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
33 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

I watched the two Hunter x Hunter movies.

Oooh, I need to watch this movie. And that's a pretty good way to sum up Lupin III in general. :-D

Thanks! LOL! I love how that little car can go ANYWHERE!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

On 7/26/2020 at 2:02 AM, You said:

Watching steins;gate 0

I just realized I haven't seen Zero yet. Seeing how highly it is rated I'm sure it'll be just as great as the original, the difference in rating only existing due to originality bias.

On 7/26/2020 at 7:27 AM, Ya boi Stormy 🌩️ said:

One Piece

I just got to the part where they entered Grand Line and I feel like my life has been a lie cause I always thought the show would be about their journey to get there.

• Brohoof 1

I just managed to, um, 'find' "Detective Conan 01: The Greatest Detective Turned Small" It's a movie length retelling of how Detective Conan started. I'm about to watch it, so I can watch "Lupin III Vs. Detective Conan" tomorrow! That's the crossover I suddenly learned I was waiting my whole life for!