Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

Expelled from Paradise. I thought it looked good and had an interesting premise, but the writers needed to trim down some of the extraneous dialog and keep it more streamlined. It was okay though.

• Brohoof 1

Technically; the last actual anime I watched was BNA on Netflix; following Beastars.

I say technically because even tho Castlevania was animated in the 'West,' it used an anime aesthetic.

• Brohoof 2

I kinda gave up on Bleach now when the fillers were getting boring. I might have to get back to it when Youtube don't have any new content for me to watch

• Brohoof 1

So I don't get why show an Anime that's like Hentai but Funamation wanted to cancel it ? There's other like with horny dickgirls fucking guys and girls does everypony remember a Hentai game of the anime called BIBLE BLACK !  Well I checked out a kinky one last night I got say INTERSPECIES REVIEWERS is very well made can't wait to watch more !

Just opened the can of worms that is My Hero Academia Season 1. Made it past 3 episodes, and I am deliberately slowing down how many episodes I can watch per day since there aren't many seasons. :twismile:

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet. I took a look at this on Netflix and so far it's holding my interest and I'm four episodes into it. I tried a few others but this is the one that kept me interested. I hope it stays that way.  

• Brohoof 1

Interspecies Reviiewers  catching up on season 1 So our main antagonist Stunk never learns not to make a Golem of the Harpy Lady she tries to kill him at the tavern in her demon rage lots of comedy and sex plus Crim the male angel claims he's a hermaphrodite. Watch up to 6 episodes so far !

So I somehow got to season 2 already. The last few episodes of my hero academia was difficult to postpone.

But I noticed season 2 starts with recap, and the take a similar story as Season 2 of One Punch Man, with some sport event in focus... I am nervous now. The show must find a way to focus on characters, but I have been down this road before. Season 1 was crazy good though!

More my hero academia season 2, and still questioning the whole sport thing. I know sports are things you do in schools, but it is just a weird competition and I feel like the rest of the story outside is being skipped

On 8/11/2020 at 12:50 AM, Deerie said:

Code geass but planning on watching Tokyo ghoul or toradora soon

Oh nice! Code geass! yes mehlord! *Shoots myself*:laugh: you should go for toradora next!

Oh yeah just re watched no game no life! ASHENTE!!! ALWAYS REMEMBER RULE NUMBER TEN MY FRIENDS!

On 8/13/2020 at 11:59 PM, You said:

s4 isn't out yet, or is it?

I think season 4 is where they saw the ocean at the end and season 5 is shippudened