Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You arrive at equestria

Sun Ray

One day you open a magical sandwich and end up in equestria. This may have been asked a million times but I just gotta ask it. The main que-*Pinkie Pie in bold* IsWhereWouldYouGo!!! *me sighs* you guested it Pinkie. Where would ya go.  OH OH, I would go to and go to sugar cubes corner and meet ME. Me would give me which is also her (cuz I'm Pinkie Pie) a welcome to Pony Ville party for Pinkie Pie which is me which is also her which is me too but we can't forget that she's Pinkie Pie as well which is me so that makes tons of sense.  ...uhh the only reason I understand this is because I wrote it. (I surprise myself) you guys...understand right? ANYWAY the question is: where would you go first if you went the the magical land of ponys: Equestria.  Pinkie might quote ya so be prepared.  EEEYUP *big mac walks next to me but soon after I find out it's actually Pinkie in a wierd suit she then giggles * Big Macintosh, quoting is fun.  Pinkie, where is real Big Mac? *she puts her mouth to one of the suits legs and inflates him making him panic and run away* well that was wierd. Bye.:pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

Hiya, @Sun Ray! Since your thread is MLP-related, I moved it over to Sugarcube Corner among similar topics. Thanks. :) 

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Lady Kiriness said:

Hiya, @Sun Ray! Since your thread is MLP-related, I moved it over to Sugarcube Corner among similar topics. Thanks. :) 

*Pinkie in bold* HUHHHH!!! This post is meee.

I would gladly spend some time with the ponies. Sure, I would be a massive oddball, but at least Twilight could empathize a bit because of her time in the world of EQG. Who knows? Perhaps I would stay for an extended period of time just to get away from all the drama that comes with being a human. :eww:

7 hours ago, Yandere said:

I would probably go hunt for food and find a place to seek shelter mainly away from any settlement where I could be hidden

I think that you should maybe go to Zecora and get her to call twilight so she can turn you into a pony for a few days. Maybe even Zecora will have something for you.  I'm sorry to say but your life seems a little...lonely.  In a place full of friendship, ya think there would be something, right?  Also you would probably set off flutter sense for a new animal so that might be anouther option. I meen, she's friends with a draconaquis (no idea how to spell this.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Uhhhhh do you get to watch mlp in your world? If you do, just look at what a Pinkie Pie clone does in to many Pinkies. Those things she blows out of her hands are called fingers. All normal humans have 10 of them. We walk on our hind legs and compared to your faces ours are smushed.:adorkable:

23 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

Hold on now... Aren't we all ponies? I thought all of us were born in Equestria, using our hooves to type with the keyboard. What is a hooman?

Oh yeah. Forgot this.

Edited by Sun Ray
  • Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Sun Ray said:

I think that you should maybe go to Zecora and get her to call twilight so she can turn you into a pony for a few days. Maybe even Zecora will have something for you.  I'm sorry to say but your life seems a little...lonely.  In a place full of friendship, ya think there would be something, right?  Also you would probably set off flutter sense for a new animal so that might be anouther option. I meen, she's friends with a draconaquis (no idea how to spell this.)

I would opt to stay human and I would most likely stay a meat eater so they probably wouldn't accept it although if they did see me in the forest I would probably end up becoming an urban legend or myth whatever you would prefer which would be funny

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Yandere said:

I would opt to stay human and I would most likely stay a meat eater so they probably wouldn't accept it although if they did see me in the forest I would probably end up becoming an urban legend or myth whatever you would prefer which would be funny

THE LEGAND OF THE HAIRLESS MONKEY!!! Lol

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sun Ray said:

THE LEGAND OF THE HAIRLESS MONKEY!!! Lol

I'll be known as the hairless monkey demon from hell thank you very much :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

First thing I would want to do is meet Rainbow Dash, but looking around for her would be too creepy, so I would wait until a time where she happens to come near where I am. Then, I would try to talk to her and get to know her. Her ego is so big, she would likely appreciate all of the positive things I say to her as long as I don't overdo it like her parents.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, gamecubeguy214 said:

First thing I would want to do is meet Rainbow Dash, but looking around for her would be too creepy, so I would wait until a time where she happens to come near where I am. Then, I would try to talk to her and get to know her. Her ego is so big, she would likely appreciate all of the positive things I say to her as long as I don't overdo it like her parents.

I think the first step to meeting dashie is going either the creepy route (not as creepy as looking around) and looking for Pinkie because looking for her will be easy because she'll find you.  I'm pretty sure she can teleport if she didn't use her insane speed.  If she finds you, just tell her you want to meet all the fast flyers in Ponyville without mentioning Rainbow Dash. Guarantied but a little creepy meet & greet.  The other method would take time but would have her like you more than waiting for the right moment.  CMCs.  If you arrive at equestria and you are a pony, you will probably have a blank flank.  This would be the CMCs biggest job yet.  This will introduce you to scootaloo, dashie's little sis. (by choice). If you go to equestria a do have a cutimark, then just act like your new and have been looking for the CMCs for help because you probably won't know what it's for anyway.  If you go to equestria and you're a human, then you have no choice in meeting Fluttershy. I swear she's the Pinkie of the animal world she'll find you.  Also, stay low or you'll end up like Zecora.  Next you just have to wait for either Discord or Twilight to stop by.  If Discord comes just act like you hate everything, you know how he gets when he's jealous.  Ask them to turn you into a pony.  Discord will probably do a better job than Twi) Then, just do the "Pinkie method" or the "CMC method". Or you could just wait. That's fine to. :)  I made this way to long.:please:

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...