Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Uncommon Bound Crack Theories

Ganondox

Post the most ridiculous predictions for episode 24. I'll start. The title makes it clear it's *obviously* going to be about a crack ship. Said ship is going to be between Starlight (because it's so expected at this point it would be ironic) and Tom. It's going to end in tragedy with Tom being destroyed by a jealous Rarity, and Starlight is going to have to learn to appreciate their shared memories as a way of coping. 

• Brohoof 1

Hoping for Starlight + the Remane 5, or just an underused M6 pair

Or maybe something completely out of nowhere, like Twilight + Fleetfoot, or Pinkie + Coco

Craziest thing I can come up with....hmmm

Okay I want this episode to be where two of the Mane 6 (Rarity and Pinkie) go searching for a buried treasure. Pinkie because she found the map and Rarity because she wants to use some jewels for her boutique. They start searching and digging holes and who should they come across? Fido, Rover and Spot, the Diamond Dogs of course who want the treasure more. They are hesitant at first though because they see Rarity again and fear her whining. However they claim to be stronger than "you puny ponies" and say they need the treasure more. Rarity gets into an argument with Rover and Spot and Fido try to stop Pinkie who is frantically digging around them. Suddenly all that digging causes the ground to give way around them and they all fall into a deep hole where the diamond dog land on top of each othet and the ponies on top of them ultimately injuring the dogs so they can dig their way out. It ultimately becomes a "trapped in a elevator" type episode where after disgruntled arguing of whose fault it is they finally come to why they each wanted the treasure. Rarity wants it to sell to other ponies on her dresses and give away to the Fillydelphia foal drive as a donation from Rarity for You to help get her name out there but also help kids in need. The dogs actually want it to sell for food for the other dogs, it's been so long since a Dog and Pony Show and they just haven't been able to keep their community thriving. In fact Rover, Fido, and Spot are the only ones left well enough to venture out because they selfishly hoarded the last of the gems but feel bad about what this cost to the other dogs and want to make it up by finding "more gems than even a pony can imagine" They both realize the generous nature iof their desires and that just because you think you know somebody doesn't mean you shouldn't get to know them more personally because who knows they may be different than how you first percieved them. They make and work together to get out of the hole. No one goes home with treasure but Rarity uses her horn to find some gems for the dogs especially a giant ne about half as big as Spike. She's about to leave until the dogs take the giant gem and smashes it into several smaller piece "perfect for pretty pony outfits" They leave on the best of terms as Pinkie tosses the map away saying:ooh: "that treasure was probably not that great anyway" and Rarity responds with:grin: "Quite right, darling, because the real treasure we got was..." :pinkie:"Friendship?" :confused:"Well I was going to say a healthy and possible long term business opportunity benefiting both parties in the long run, :please:but yeah I guess friendship is pretty much that too." And then they both laugh.

:D:lol:------------------------:unsure:

Phew that took a lot out of me. Sorry if I wrote too much or if it was not explicitly about crack shipping like thread titke wants, I was just on a roll.

Okay fine we'll throw in some Roverty ship teases in the animation as well, there I followed the thread topic.

Edited by KH7672
  • Brohoof 1

Nah, I really want it to be a Spike episode because every other character has had 3 or more episodes this season, and the Mane Six already rule the finale! I don't want him to have just one episode! Not ever again! I don't care what it's about, beggars can't be choosers. Could be a combo episode with Fluttershy or something! If it's not his episode, the writers owe him big time for season 8!

I think it's about a new glue factory opening in town ... 

original.jpg

2 hours ago, Ganondox said:

Post the most ridiculous predictions for episode 24. I'll start. The title makes it clear it's *obviously* going to be about a crack ship. Said ship is going to be between Starlight (because it's so expected at this point it would be ironic) and Tom. It's going to end in tragedy with Tom being destroyed by a jealous Rarity, and Starlight is going to have to learn to appreciate their shared memories as a way of coping. 

Ok here's one running gag that I haven't done in years. If you recall the 2014 World Cup here you may get it.

TOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

when-i-dress-nicely-and-my-bf-doesnt-car

• Brohoof 4

The episode begins as a retread of Testing Testing 1, 2, 3 except this time Twilight is trying to teach Rainbow Dash about chemical bonds. Dashie knows almost nothing about chemistry so she grasps absolutely none of the content and decides enough is enough. She loses her mind and flies away to Tartarus, where she releases Lord Tirek and together they dominate Equestria. Rainbow Dash then betrays Tirek, flying straight into his face at sonic rainboom speed, which instantly kills him. Dashie inherits all of the dark magic from within him and transforms herself into Iris, a Nightmare Moon/Daybreaker-esque evil alicorn. Then Iris goes on to rule Equestria with an iron hoof, enslaving her former friends and forcing them to work in factories making apple cider. All of this occurs in a neat span of 22 minutes.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Ganondox said:

Reminder this thread is not for what you actually expect or want to see in the episode, it's just for being silly. 

Ehm, okey.

It is about Discord trying to bond with another Draconeqeuus, but he destroyed time and space in the process. :orly:

• Brohoof 2

See Nimbus Dash? The mare at the far left? 

thumb.png

I think she, and Flash Magnus had a baby, and said baby made more, and more, until in present day there are at least Flash Sentry and Dashie, exploring their shared ancestry :D 

• Brohoof 1

I'm not one to be silly, but I do have quite an imagination. The episode "Uncommon Bond" will go like this:

Derpy Hooves gets terribly lost while delivering mail, and she wanders super far from pony civilization and discovers Queen Chrysalis. (Que theme song) Queen Chrysalis is so bored out of her mind that she demands that Derpy entertains her. Derpy tries juggling the muffins that she took with her but fails and accidentally throws them into Chrysalis's mouth, and Chrysalis thinks they are super delicious and demands that Derpy gives her more, but Derpy doesn't know how to get back to ponyville to find the recipe. So, the two of them find ingredients they can use where Chrysalis lives and tries to replicate the recipe. She knows that Derpy is the only pony that would ever come to her so Chrysalis tries really hard not to mess with her or suck the love out of her. Right when Chrysalis couldn't stand the temptation anymore and tried to suck the love out of Derpy, she felt genuine love in her heart. No other pony dared to befriend Chrysalis, and experiment with baking muffins with her. Derpy didn't know how evil Chrysalis was, and she didn't care. She just wanted to help somepony. Meanwhile in ponyville, Derpy had actually been gone for a few days. The doctor and other ponies who know her are freaking out, and need to find her to make sure she's okay. They go to Princess Twilight and she organizes a search plan. They all know that Derpy could be literally anywhere, maybe beyond Equestria, but luckily The ponies in Appaloosa saw her fly through the town, and head south. Twilight and the other ponies head that direction, land that has not be colonized by ponies, maybe not even explored. Derpy is found actually walking towards them, and they see her and cheer with excitement but then they all freeze in terror when Queen Chrysalis is behind her. They are so shocked to find her, with Derpy, not trying to kill or suck the love out of anypony. Everypony heads back to Princess Celestia's Castle where Chrysalis apologizes for attacking Canterlot and Celestia. She wants to continue to be friends with Derpy and live in Ponyville with her so she can eat more muffins. Celestia, who believes that Chrysalis learned her lesson, changes the appearance of Chrysalis so nopony is scared of her. Then Derpy and Chrysalis mass-produce muffins and she helps her become friends with more ponies. The End. (Que the outro song and credits)

• Brohoof 2

Spike ramps up his efforts to woo Rarity. We all get to cringe as he goes from one embarrassing scenario to another. Rarity finally puts her hoof down and insists that Spike stay in the friend zone, but acknowledges that they do have something special, and thus an "uncommon bond".

• Brohoof 1