Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever wanted to re-do your introduction post?

Kaneki

not even a week had passed since my original introduction,and i made another one,there was nothing wrong with the first one,i just thought it would be cool to do it in poem-form,so i did,but post it in the writen fan-art section instead of the welcoming plazza,and just titled it 'a different kind of introduction'
thinking about it now,i should have probably just used the 'about me' section instead

Pssh! "Nostalgia & Remembering Things" such a cute and antiquated and quaint notion! Implying that every attempt isn't utterly flueless the first thyme around! 

I never fix or self-censure my posts! Surely that would tone that it wasn't pure ART the first place! I am unto that-thing-Discord-keeps-calling-himself! (I can't directly make the comparison... "stuff" happens.)

T'cha! I don't make mistakes; I make mistakes!

...wait...

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Somewhat, yes. :mlp_please: It is likely far too late to do so, however; I have already been firmly established on MLPF at this point, so it's not as if there is any conceivable way to "start over."

12 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Somewhat, yes. :mlp_please: It is likely far too late to do so, however; I have already been firmly established on MLPF at this point, so it's not as if there is any conceivable way to "start over."

You were very cute way back then.

I think I would change my fist post. My expectations were pretty high. I was so excited! But, I found the community is mostly 'meh'.

• 8 months later...

Not really. My introduction led to someone else from my country rejoining the forum and helping me the first weeks. You can't ask for more! (Note, the person rejoined without my knowledge, and got in trouble for it)

Let's take a look... :ooh:

Surprisingly, I still think my introduction post is actually pretty good! It's quite a detailed description of my beginnings in the fandom and how I felt about it. I guess I wouldn't change much about it.

As for the rest of the thread... compared to some other people's introduction posts, I was such a bore back then! :please: I didn't even bother to reply to people (besides a generic thank you post addressing everyone). That's something I'd do very differently now!

• Brohoof 3

Here is literally the first post I ever made.

Yep, I'm a 2013 brony alright, I feel like I should have been more in depth to be honest! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2