Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does your favorite pony reflect your ideal GF/BF (reading the OP is advisable)?

Coco Pommel

61 users have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 10, does your favorite pony reflect your ideal GF/BF (10 being a complete yes)?

Well I'm naturally more of a quiet type, so Fluttershy would be obvious. But maybe it's a good thing to pair two separate personalities to form together, so who knows, maybe Pinkie Pie would be my ideal girl, to balance each other out, but i just don't know at this moment.

Interesting question. I can't really answer it in the way it is asked because I don't really have a favorite character, however, I will say that Twilight does have some attributes I like; namely intelligence, an attitude of logic, and dedication. Would I consider a girl exactly like Twilight to be my "dream girl"? No. Would I date a girl exactly like Twilight? Sure.

:S my favourite ponies are Sweetie Belle and Fluttershy, Fluttershy because she is equivalent of female pony version of me and Sweetie Belle is simply adorable. So this would be kinda creepy. However, if Rainbow Dash was my favourite pony, i would rate that to be about 7.

Well, my favorite pony is Twilight, and i'll admit; i have gone through a phase where i had a small crush on her...

But anyway, she DOES represent what i'd like in a partner; she's intelligent, kind, a little bit of a nutjob (as am i), and probably most importantly, she's understanding. She doesn't jump to conclusions like everyone else (well, except in A Canterlot Weeding... and some over things...) and see's the good in people, which is lucky for me.

Plus (this is going to sound stupid) i wouldn't be intimidated or scared if i were in a relationship with her (As most girls/boys do scare me with the possibility of commitment), it's something i could easily do.

Plus on another note, she is pretty attractive for a geek... but that's a different matter...

Posted Image

I'm not too sure.

I've got one friend who really likes this girl who is quite shy. His favourite pony is also Fluttershy, so he put 2 and 2 together and realised that the reason he likes Fluttershy so much is because he likes a girl with similar personalities.

I don't really have a favourite pony, so I'm not too sure myself, but I'd just thought I'd contribute that.

Posted Image

To our wedding <3

But yeah RD, or AJ for that matter, seem to fit my 'criteria' (that sounds terrible) for a BF/GF.

(edited)

I read that in Frollo's voice :lol:

You'd be amazed by how many times I've listened to that song :). I know every last line by heart.

Edited by Pegasus25

My BF actually reminds me a little of Twi. He's super smart, sweet, funny, and adorable. <3

My only wish is to have a gf/bf who's as smart, sexy and powerful as Twilight!

Posted Image

*sighs* I love you, Twilight!

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's why I like you Crystal!
  • Brohoof 1

Actually, yes. Very yes. Rainbow Dash's my favorite pony. I really do like a tomboyish girl. Never thought about it though. Hmm. Thank you for bring this epiphany to me. :)

(edited)

I normally say Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are both of my favorites, but since I have to choose one, my favorite pony is Pinkie Pie. *flips the genderbend switch*

A guy with the personality of Bubble Berry would probably make a pretty good boyfriend for me, since he's got the same personality as Pinkie, he's fun inside and out, and can turn a frown upside down. Not to mention he can make a mean batch of cupcakes. (No cannibalism, I'm referring to canon personality)

Edited by ShinyRibbonsAndSparkles

(edited)

I don't have a GF...

And I won't have a BF.

But my favorite pony is still Twilight. It's the fact that I can relate to her... being brainy in somethings, like math, but ignorant in others...

Edited by SkilletBizkitz (Nightfall)

If I had to choose the pony who would be most like my type, it would be Applejack, who is my second favorite. I do like Twilight, but someone with her obsessive compulsive-ness would not be fun.