Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So....what're you wearing?

Star Petal

I am wearing my Luna/Nightmare moon shirt and my Octavia Pony Ears! I will also sneak in my Rainbow Dash plushie, what you guys wearing to the movie? 

Edited by Star Petal
  • Brohoof 3

Well right now I'm wearing my favourite jeans with my favourite T-shirt! Plus believe it or not I'm actually wearing this massive fluffy blanket as a hooded cape right now as I'm by myself in my room lying on my bed! :)

But if you're talking about what to wear to watch the movie I might still be wearing the same as I'll probably watch it on my IPad on my bed by streaming it online. It's because I'll probably never be able to see it in the cinemas because of my current situation in real life! :) 

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

I'm probably going to be wearing my oversized chicken Pinkie Pie t-shirt, and maybe my Princess Luna necklace, if I can remember where it is! I'm hopefully going to see the movie tomorrow. I hope the cinema isn't going to be too crowded with people going to see it...

Guess I'm going a bit overdressed :dash:. I'm wearing a black shirt, blue jeans, black shoes with black shoes with dragon engravings. Hey, I got a date with six special ladies >_>

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Guess I'm going a bit overdressed :dash:. I'm wearing a black shirt, blue jeans, black shoes with black shoes with dragon engravings. Hey, I got a date with six special ladies >_>

Steve Piranha gets all the ladies!

• Brohoof 2

Man, everybody else has pony stuff to wear. I got nothing. :( I have a shirt I refer to as my "Derpy shirt", I'll probably wear that if I can get away with long sleeves. It's a really fuzzy long sleeve collared shirt, I think it's made out of suede (or faux suede). If it's too warm for that, I'll probably either wear my pink Hawaiian print shirt or my purple Darkwing Duck t shirt.

I wore this to the early showing that I managed to make yesterday:  https://www.welovefine.com/im-going-to-try-science-11012.html

Marked me a brony to other geeks who were seeing It instead...and who needed a jump-start (and turned out to need more than a jumpstart sadly).  I seem to have talked them into giving the series premiere of FiM from 2010 a try...!

I feel the need to watch the movie (it's not one of those dumb craze fan thing that has to spend money just because :dry:, it's something deeper and more intimate :please:), but I'm thinking in going more casually next time 

I'm planning to wear anything rainbow or sparkly to represent the magic of friendship! :3 I may also wear some ears! 

On 10/5/2017 at 9:02 AM, Jeric said:

The Pony Convention cap comes out for this event. 

IMG_20171004_004453.thumb.jpg.14f685f5386e50147cc616dfa0b0cb08.jpg

THAT'S SO CUTE!!! It must me nice to have kids to watch cartoons with... 

• Brohoof 1

Since I'll be seeing it today; might as well share. ^^

I will be wearing my Zecora short, as well as my Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle dog-tag necklace; all of which I acquired at BronyCon. <3