Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather...?

Phoenix Wright

Tough question...Pinkie's present is more likely to be a fun and spontaneous thing that one could easily enjoy, but it may not be entirely useful in the long-term. Indeed on the other hand, Rarity is more likely to be careful about choosing something that somepony would find useful and/or engaging in the long term. I choose Rarity!

WYR a present from Applejack or from Rainbow Dash?

Tough question... Cold it's a bit easier to warm up then cool down in my area.

Would you rather eat your favorite foods every day and only have 1 minute to finish it or eat the foods you despise most every day but have a full day to eat it?

Foods I despise the most.At least I can have a whole day to get food into my stomach.

Would you rather live in paradise as a homeless and broke bum or live in the most despicable place in the world with a nice house and money?

Probably live in a horrible place with a nice house and money. What's the point of living in paradise if you're not well off?

Would you rather be sent permanently to Equestria as a pony or have the mane 6 enter our world and live with you? 

Have the mane 6 enter our world and live with me. Oh the comedy that would ensue..., plus I would be doing every brony a favor!

Would you rather

have DJ Pon-3 speak in the season 3 finale

or

have Octavia speak in the season 3 finale?

I would rather have Cadence. She seems nicer, at least in terms of sociability. She's also married, so I wouldn't be getting any ideas.

Would you rather be able to teleport in any direction up to a distance of 100 kilometres but not be able to jump, or continuously levitate at least 30 cm (1 foot) off the ground at all times?

Ice fishing. It is less dangerous.

And blue, HSM is High School Musical.

WYR HAVE AS A FRIEND:

crazed Fluttershy (Gala episode)

Or

Sad Pinkie (Party of one)

Snowboard. That's the only one I can do.

Would you rather:

Date someone who is the same sex with you, but a really nice person.

Or

A heterosexual relationship with a horrible, selfish bitch?

Oo that's a good one... Probably laughter. I like making other people laugh, and I like to laugh myself. I'm a pretty happy person so laughter probably suits me better anyway. Not to say that I'm not nice!

Would you rather:

Eat at a meal your friend made you?

or

Eat a meal you made yourself?

I'm hungry...