Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The "I admit it" Thread

PlzDelete

34 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Hey, can I pm you about polyamorous-ness? I want learn more about it and possibly give it a try.

Sure thing! I won't claim to be an expert on the subject, but I'm sure I could offer a little advice :)

• Brohoof 1

I start things but never truly finish them. Sure, I could write a paper for class, but even after turning it in I still always feel like it's unfinished and could've been much better.

I have anxiety and depression that used to be crippling but I've been rebounding for a couple years. The anxiety used to be so bad that sometimes I had random episodes in which I physically couldn't even speak. Like I would become temporarily mute for a short time. I used to self-harm in my early teens but I'm proud to say I haven't done it for 3 years.

I can't commit to a romantic partner because I have been hurt by previous ones too many times.

I'm a major empath who puts on a serious face in public but deep down I'm extremely sensitive to people and the emotional vibes they give off.

I grew up in a family with a lot of emotional baggage from my parents' childhoods and I think I inherited a ton of that.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Pinkie_Pi said:

I admit that I totally made the yummy cookies, and ate some too.

I admit that it does look delicious. :D

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

I admit it, I have crush on fiction characters, and it's killing me because I'll never be able to meet them in person... And that makes me sad.

Same bro. Same.

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Don't you feel stupid for that ? Because I do, I mean, NEVER, we'll NEVER see them ! They are not even real; this is just stupid, what a waste.

Yeah I do sometimes. It's common though so its not as big a deal as people think. 

• Brohoof 2

54 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

I admit it, I have crush on fiction characters, and it's killing me because I'll never be able to meet them in person... And that makes me sad.

I haven't really had crushes on fictional characters, but I still wish some of them were real. I'd love to be friends with the Mane 6 (and I guess pretty much everypony in MLP)!

• Brohoof 7

I admit that I more passive than I wish I was. My ego can be pushed into the corner by some peoples'.

I admit that acquaintances are not enough for me. I need close friends who actually value me.

I admit that I feel totally exposed now >.< oh well.

• Brohoof 2

I admit that I rely on others way too much for my own happiness.

Edit: Also, I have difficulties with crushes too. I get crushes on people way too easily so it's hard for me to be friends with the opposite gender. :/ 

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

I admit that I rely on others way too much for my own happiness.

I feel that. I really need others to feel loved and to know people care about me. It's probably out of my desire to wanna make others feel better.

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Mlppotterwhoovian said:

I admit that I have been off of Mlp forums due to studying and that I feel a true sense of guilt. Twilight Sparkle would be truly disappointed.

Wait hol up. You sayin Twilight would be disappointed in you for studying Image result for thinking emoji

I admit that I used to be a normie. I laughed at big white letter memes with zero effort (And made them too) and watched BuzzFeed. Thank you 2016 for putting memes into my life.

Just now, gamecubeguy214 said:

Wait hol up. You sayin Twilight would be disappointed in you for studying Image result for thinking emoji

I admit that I used to be a normie. I laughed at big white letter memes with zero effort (And made them too) and watched BuzzFeed. Thank you 2016 for putting memes into my life.

Not for studying, but for ignoring friends on these forums. She is the princess of friendship now, and she's learned to make time for both.

1 minute ago, Mlppotterwhoovian said:

Not for studying, but for ignoring friends on these forums. She is the princess of friendship now, and she's learned to make time for both.

Uh-oh. Twilight's gonna take you to friendship hell. Get ready fam

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Relatable as heck. Especially the romance part. I'm hopeless too. 

Bi people unite!!! 

Hey, can I pm you about polyamorous-ness? I want learn more about it and possibly give it a try. 

I admit I too am polyamorous and I believe that the creator of this thread is cute, sweet and kind and oblivious to something..

I admit I am forced into the deep caverns of my mind because some children cannot accept that I like ponies. 

I admit I am overly critical of opposing politicians. (Those against my views politically)

I admit I am an atheist.