Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fav MLP song

Brobot

21 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

Guys.... fav song in MLP.......This

ALWAYS MAKES ME END UP LIKE THIS

Hide contents

IT Gives ME CHILLS:love:

Yes me too, but it would be even better if it was longer with an instrumental part. :twi:

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Hieroklicious said:

The one you showed. :twi:

Oh 

53 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

This song speaks to me on a very personal level. This song and character gave me the confidence to finish University.

That's truely amazing 

27 minutes ago, Zachary said:

My Favorite Song is this:

Number 2 for me

Hey @woodchunks66, going to move this thread to the Show Discussion section of the forum where it will get the right attention for you :) 

My favourite MLP song has to be Find a Way. It's short and a little sad but it's hits you right in the feels, and it's sung so well.

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Raritas said:

Hey @woodchunks66, going to move this thread to the Show Discussion section of the forum where it will get the right attention for you :) 

My favourite MLP song has to be Find a Way. It's short and a little sad but it's hits you right in the feels, and it's sung so well.

The line "Oh Spike, what have I done?" always gets me after the televised version of the song

• Brohoof 1

"Smile Song" is still the most fun song in the entire show, and I'm not sure it will ever top that, but this one probably has the biggest emotional effect on me. 

Edited by AlexanderThrond

• 2 weeks later...

Pinkie's Smile Song is probably my all time favourite because it's super happy and catchy, but I really love You're in My Head like a Catchy Tune from the latest season because it's just such a nice, cute and pure song.

To be more unique I also like Our Town because it has a somewhat creepy vibe to it but is still catchy and has a good beat, also it's a Starlight Glimmer song which makes it even better.

Edited by Battenberg

I always loved You'll Play Your Part from Twilight's Kingdom. I find it to be one of the more underrated songs in the series, along with Celestia's Ballad. It definitely has the most Disney feeling out of any of the songs in the series. I really hope Cadence gets to sing more, because she has an incredible singing voice.

• Brohoof 1

Man, that's hard!

I would have to say it's a three way tie between Winter Wrap Up, The Smile Song, and This Day Aria.

Keep in mind that I'm only in the middle of season 4 right now, so I haven't heard them all...