Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What kind of instruments do you have?

Fliggledorf

I play the saxophone, and I just got mine over here, after about a year and a half of not having been able to play it :lol:

I also have a recorder, because I couldn't, initially, bring my saxophone with me, so I wanted something to play. Next, I'm looking to get an electric piano.

Here are all of the instruments that we have at my house

First, here are those that I own.

Standard American Fender Stratocaster

Acoustic 12-strings Norman (A relatively small Quebec company)

Kentucky Mandolin

Lanikai Ukulele

These are either my sisters', my dad's or the whole family's

Acoustic 6-strings Norman guitar (dad)

2 Classical guitars (unknown company) (dad)

Ibanez electric guitar (dad)

Some pink beginner's guitar (sister)

Yamaha flute (sister)

Casio Electrical Piano (sister/whole family)

C diatonic harmonica (whole family)

Yamaha recorder (whole family)

Some maracas (whole family)

I think that's all. I think we still have the small violin I used to play when I was 5-6 somewhere, but it's probably unplayable now so I guess it doesn't count.

I'm good at missing posts. I find violin kind of hard to play o_O

I really wish I hadn't stopped violin when I was a kid. It's such an awesome instrument. I really wixh I could play it!

(edited)

I have a 4-string Silvertone Revolver P-bass. And I play Baritone for the school band. i guess I can sing too :P

I also have an electric guitar from that Power Gig video game. It's missing two strings though and its 3/4 scale. Not the best so I gave up on it.

Edited by justyouraveragebrony

The only instrument I can play:

Posted Image

I did play the recorder in 3rd grade, all I did was chew on it during class, and I got kicked out of music class because I forgot to attend every single concert. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I play the Jew harp mainly, it's a good instrument really, serves me well. I will be a famous Jew harpist some day, you will see me on the TV screen! And you won't even know it's me! Getting into the spoons too, tin whistle, some other novel ideas. Harmonica too, and I do have a Yamaha Pacifica, plus I attempt rapping a bit.

(edited)

Got an Reference 54 alto (Selmer Paris), it looks beautiful and sounds great. Plus maybe i'm thinking of picking up an Gibson ES-175 "Jazz box" guitar when i get the chance for it. Wes Montgomery is my main influence in that area.

Posted Image

Its just an example picture but it does the trick.

Edited by JavaJive

~Recorder

~Guitar

And... Wait For It....

Posted Image

THIS BAD BOY RIGHT THERE ^ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TUBA!

Tuba ftw!

We have three pianos at my place - two keyboards and a Yamaha grand. My mom's a professional piano teacher, so... there's constantly music in the house. :)

Myself, I rent a tuba and bass trombone from school, but I rarely bring them home as they're quite heavy.

• Brohoof 1

I've played the Clarinet in the 7th and 8th grades, but I don't exactly like playing instruments...

However, both my parents have good singing voices (my dad especially - actually they're both tied in terms of voice but my mom sings a bit more than my dad), so I guess it isn't a surprise when I say that I have a decent voice, too. Music is a big thing my family, apparently.

(edited)

Posted Image

the guy in the picture above is from the band he is legend i own his exact guitar he sold it on ebay for 800 bucks

he is legend just happens to be my favorite band and i own the lead guitarists actual guitar :lol:

i also own a schecter hell raiser solo 6

a gibson studio lespaul

a PRS SE single cut

a and a fender telly

and a ibanez stm-1

been playing for about 10 years

Edited by Scarfy HOOVES

I have some sort of electric guitar that my uncle gave me. It's pretty cool 'cause it's got a built-in speaker, but the friggin' speaker's broken and the guitar's missing several strings. The coolest part, though, is that it's got a classic Legend of Zelda sticker on its back.

I currently play the violin, but I also have two trumpets as well. Though I just started playing the violin about a year ago and still have a lot to learn, I love ever moment of it.

Trombone and OCARINA.

I kinda kick brass at the trombone for a 14 year old. Then again I am a prodigy.

Clay ocarinas for the win. Song of Storms? I play that.

I play quite a few instruments; Piano, guitar, drumset, clarinet, (alto) saxaphone.. those are all I play

However right now I am taking lessons to improve my skills on the drums and alto sax.