Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which MLP Brony Youtuber is better?

ZethaPonderer

Which MLP Brony Youtuber is better?  

15 users have voted

1. 1. Which MLP Brony Youtuber is better?

• Joshscorcher (The Fiery Joker)
    • Vannamelon

If you were to pick which Brony Youtuber you like to watch; Which one would it be? Joshscorcher or Vannamelon?

As a Non-Brony who occasionally stumbles upon MLP fan content (The Good, The Bad, and *shudders* The Perverted *shudders*?) these two are pretty good despite being MLP Brony Youtubers.

I designed this poll intentionally for making it a difficult choice and this is indeed a difficult choice since both of them are really good MLP Youtubers.

Vannamelon (Let’s Player MLP Youtuber + Voice Actress)

Pros:

1. Likes WaterMelons

2. Aspires to be a Voice Actress (Pretty Good). Can do a good Fluttershy voice + many more e.g. Granny Smith.

3. Cute and Funny Youtuber

4. Consistent when uploading her content and wishes to make them kid/family-friendly

Cons:

1. She likes watermelons too much to the point of obsession.

2. While she aspires to make her content kid/family-friendly with her cute/bubbly personality she does have a twisted dark side that is reflected throughout her channel which can deter people off.

3. Possibly a Weeaboo (Filthy Frank Disapproves) since she’s soo into her love for Japan.

4. She became a Brony from the infamous fanwork Cupcakes.

Overall: She’s a mixed bag for many, but what I like about her is her motivation to become a great voice actress and the effort shows. Plus she knows how Youtube works so she can consistently upload her videos to be ahead and relevant for her viewers. I just wish she could be herself instead of an MLP Character while occasionally voice acting any other character from other animated shows e.g. a character from an Anime she likes + other, but oh well.

If you’re reading this Vannamelon just wanna say this to you,

May Vannamelon become the Tara Strong for Future Generations for becoming one of The Best Voice Actresses. :)

Joshscorcher/The Fiery Joker (MLP Fan Critic)

Pros:

1. Critiques My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic similar to Nostalgia Critic so his video quality is through the roof.

2. Funny and Charismatic

3. Military Man (No really he is)

4. He’s straight to the point and dissects the good, bad, and ugly aspects out of a show made for 5 year olds :lol: + Collaboration with other MLP Youtubers.

Cons:

1. Inconsistent Uploads to his MLP Critique Reviews.

2. His vlogs while necessary for updates to his viewers and whatnot are a bit boring to watch.

3. His videos in general are inconsistent since he also does other MLP Fan Projects and Top 10 things about Games since he’s a Gamer as well.

4. He does have a tough guy jerk side to him that sticks out every now and then in his MLP reviews which can potentially deter some people away from his content (he’s a Military Man duh!).

Overall: I like The Fiery Joker. He may be inconsistent when making his videos, but man does the quality of his videos is what shines.

My vote would be Joshscorcher since he does put more effort into bringing quality content in his channel.

Not that Vannamelon doesn’t do the same, but being a fictional character Let’s Player with moderate edits is nowhere as putting more effort in comparison to Highly Edited Videos + Occasionally Collaborating with Multiple Brony/Pegasister Youtubers to critique a show made for 5 year olds in a Nostalgia Critic like fashion. Just my preference.

I still like both. However if you wish to point a gun at me and pick who’s better, it would be The Fiery Joker.

Your thoughts? :)

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Omitting “the most” out of my first statement

Oof, I love them both, but I'd definitely go with Joshscorcher, mainly because he does more than MLP(In fact I've been following him far before he got into MLP, I've been a fan ever since he was mainly a gaming channel)

Edited by Whompy Whomperson
  • Brohoof 1

I can't really compare since I never heard of Vannamelon, but it'd be hard to go against Josh considering his level of quality has really gone up in the past few months; rivaling even that of SilverQuill and AntonyC in terms of being in-depth and/or funny jokes. I'd have to check out the other person tho...

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

I've never heard of Joshscorcher (The Fiery Joker) so I said Vannamellon

same I've never heard of this "Joshscorcher" guy either, so I said Vannamellon, I like her vids- and she's consistent with uploading 

• Brohoof 1

I watch Joshscorcher. But not particularly because of his pony videos, but because I've been following him for years for his videogame vids, which I still mainly watch him for

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@mellifluous , @Awkward Segway

and @PathfinderCS

Then you can try watching some of their videos and see which one you like more than the other. I’ll give you a sample,

Vannamelon is normally a Fluttershy Let’s Player but here are two videos that are all about her as samples + her voice acting potential,

Joshscorcher (The Fiery Joker) MLP Review sample [Personal Favorite IMO],

Hope you enjoy these two MLP Youtubers and answer my poll soon.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Adding my point to people who are unaware of these two Youtubers or unaware of one of them.

dont know either of them at all. well apart from Scorcher being on Bronies react a few times. Otherwise.... yeah dunno who these people are. Im still trying to work on doing something right on youtube =/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...