Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Ever Throw A Pie At Someone's Face?

Denim&Venöm

During my company's potluck, we had the oppritunity to raise funds by buying tickets to throw a pie at a supervisor's face. Needless to say I chipped in and will be throwing it in the face of the supervisor of the 2nd shift, who've been a pain in my backside since day one. 

So have you ever thrown a pie at an enemy? A friend? A stranger? Ever had a pie thrown at you?

e4a.png

No. Because the people I would throw them at would already be expecting the brick inside and not show up for the event.

Spoilsports.

And yes I have had one thrown at me, back when I was in junior high and we had a school carnival. I have also been dropped in a dunk tank. That sucked ass.

I have had the chance to do this on a few occassions actually. XD I have declined each time though. I am always afraid I will screw it up and cause massive explosions...somehow. That or miss the person or in the case of simply smershing a pie in their face, I worry I would hit them too hard. I know, it is very Fluttershy of me. I have some very definite Fluttershy in my personality. :squee: It has never been done to me, I don't want sticky all over my face. 

Nope. Every time we have pie, it's usually for multiple people and I don't think they'd appreciate me wasting it on such a trivial thing.

Can't say I haven't been tempted, though.

Does it count if I had it done to myself? 

I used to be in a play about a circus. I was the strongman who got into a fight with the clown... you can guess where that goes :P Over 7 shows we did. Whipped cream pie in my face every show night, plus rehearsals. 

I also had a rubar pie smashed into my face for a charity fundraiser here on the forums. Charity Water. The video is here on the forums.

Not smashed a pie into another person's face. I'm the hunted, not the hunter.

My life is a pie. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nope, but believe it or not throwing a pie at someone's face is on my bucket list. Along with having a pie thrown at my own face. :P

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh my gosh I would LOVE to throw a pie at someone’s face and have one thrown at mine too! It sounds much more fun than a snowball fight, and there’s the bonus of a tasty treat as well. Sounds like a win-win to me.  

Just now, Dreambiscuit said:

Oh my gosh I would LOVE to throw a pie at someone’s face and have one thrown at mine too! It sounds much more fun than a snowball fight, and there’s the bonus of a tasty treat as well. Sounds like a win-win to me.  

I would love to have a pie fight with you, Dreamy. ^^