Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

"For all you young guys who have an old Yamaha AT1 125 and like pulling wheelies to show off to the girls, be aware that there are no more spare clutch baskets left anywhere in the world. None. So if you break it, you're stuffed ..."

• Delighted Giggle 1

"Well if you guys don't think that even with his ability to stop time, that DOC robot from Mega Man 3 still couldn't beat V1 from Ultrakill, then you're basically saying that Deo is irrelevant in JoJo's Bizzare adventure." - Me today to my friends at lunch.

• Brohoof 1

"Gilligan's Island is like the news. You're not supposed to expect logic or factual accuracy. You're supposed to suspend your grasp on reality for a while, get a few laughs, and turn your brain back on when you're done."

• smile 1

:bedeyes: "You're not driving home, right? Because you are going to be in no position to drive."
:Sunny-huh: "Uh..."
:bedeyes: "Actually, once we're done, just be sure to grab a bottle of water and a snack and just stay here until you feel ready to leave."
:Sunny-huh: "Uuuuuhhhhhhhhh..."
:toldya: "What? First time?"
:Sunny-huh: "..."

• Brohoof 1

:yeahno: "ok, just tell me the phone number, in like a rhythm, like, uh. Bum bum bah. Bum bah. Bum bah."

:) "ok, one."

:yeahno: "got it."

:) "six."

:yeahno: "uh-huh."

:) "teen."

:yeahno: " . . . "

:glimmer: "WELL I CAN'T GO BACK IN TIME AND PUT A ONE IN THERE!!"

• smile 1