Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

(edited)

A, B, or C? Or how about D? Wait, there is no D…or C. OK FINE IMMA DO IT. Lemma just get my legs ready for the jump from the dresser to the bed. Ok. Um. Oak nuggins. Imma squanto mah yegs. Imma quote a youtube cult vid. As ryan reynolds senpai once said— WAIT NO THIS IS TOO SAFE. MPPPPPRHGH. THAT WAS A RIP OFF. WHO PUT THE TARGET THIS CLOSETOTHEDRESSR I MEAN COME ON. THAT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SAFE. IMMA SMACC YO LEFT BUTTCHEEK FOR THAT. I DON CARE IF YOU AINT A PIECE OF FURNITU— BIG IROOOOOOOON BIG IROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON AND DERAGO DA RANGER WITH DA BIG IRON ON HIS HIP. DA BIG IRON ON HIS HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAP. WEST VIRGINIA. MOUNTAIN YO MOMA. Wait, no. NO. MY WHOLE PAGE IS CORONA. ITS CHINESE AND UNICODE. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo. Yes, I’m half n half familiar with hookahs. Yes, I was talking about the milk kind. Well in context, no, but you know me. The real context is what I mean, and I mean MILK. Hey, I should go post my whole thought train from the last hour on mlp forums. Hehe look 69 PMs. That’s a gold hat, cool cat.

Edited by Dank Pony Child

"Random woman reaches into her purse and pulls out one of those bridal planning books that's covered in hand writing that looks way too cute to belong to someone who looks like she was old enough to get railed behind a gas station during the Cuban missile crisis."