Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

Akemi Homura

432 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • AppleJack
    • Fluttershy
    • None of the above/NA

(edited)

Rarity :wub:

Her passion and creativity, as well as her generous and giving spirit, are amazing to me. She's strong and independent, but she'd also want me to be as happy as she is - and I'd pamper her to pieces :wub:

She's so smart, creative,  beautiful,  and independent...she probably wouldn't need me. I'd be very lucky and grateful to have a girl like her - one that's just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside :wub:

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

None because I'm a girl and like guys :P

How about there is the option of them being r63. As then they would be male for you.

And I don't know who is choose. I've only been up a bit so I'll just get my answer later.

How about there is the option of them being r63. As then they would be male for you.

And I don't know who is choose. I've only been up a bit so I'll just get my answer later.

Then probably Rainbow Dash :P

• Brohoof 1

To some extent, all of them would be fine for at least an attempt at a relationship, since I actually have no idea what I'd want in a woman as of yet. But I'd probably ask Pinkie out first before any of the others. That kind of personality is just so easy to get along with.

If I was a pony, and I did not have a fanbase trying to kill me to the extremes of Flash Sentry, I'd say AppleJack to be honest, Being one of the more Practical, hard working and quick thinking ponies it would not be a dull day hanging about with her.

If not the mane 6?

Probably Lyra, to be honest. (my heartstrings will be tugged)

If its a OC?

None, since its probably a dude in discuise.

I posted in here previously, but I just wanted to elaborate on my previous post.

Without a doubt, and in a heartbeat I'd still have Fluttershy as my girlfriend. :blush::wub:

I mean, with how my day to day life is, it's pretty relaxing, more or less (parents aside) I'd want somepony that would be happy in my situation. Fluttershy is that mare. I couldn't handle the way Pinkie or how Rainbow are.AJ would always be working or something. Where as living with Fluttershy as my girlfriend/marefriend...It'd be very calming and relaxing being with her. No rush  for anything, just taking everything at our own pace.And that's what I like doing.My stress levels would be minimal/non-existent with her as my marefriend as well...because when I'd be around her,I wouldn't feel or be stressed, at all. She's keep me calm.

We'd also have nightly walks along the river front...or walks though the forest.Or just sit on the river bank, staring up at the stars all night, cuddled up to each

other.

Not to mention she knows how too cook, clean,manage animals and sew. Not that I would take advantage of her over that, as that wouldn't make me a very good boyfriend.But if she wants to make a meal for us, I'm not gonna object to it because I know she likes doing it. She likes caring for her friends and such.

In my eyes she's the perfect mare for me.:wub:

Not to mention, I'd treat her with the love and respect she ever so deserves. :squee: I'd treat her like a princess.

• Brohoof 3

Either rainbow dash, twilight sparkle, or rarity. Or all three. :3 Too bad I couldn't select more than 1.

Watch out, she's going to nag you to oblivion if you aren't up to her standards. :P

It's worth it if it's twilight.

no one, I'd rather have Dashie or AJ as big sisters, or Twily or Flutty as my mothers :P

And what about rarity or pinnkie pie?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...