• Chipotle
    • Hardys
    • Jack in the Box
    • Other: State what

McDonald's in my town sucks.

There are no Burger King in my town.

For Wendy's, I rarely eat there.

KFC is my family's favourite.

And for the rest, I don't know anything about them.

There are so many restaurants that I like, so it's a little difficult to pick a favorite. However, If I did have to pick a favorite, then I would have to say Chick-fil-A. 

I like McDonald's. I'm easy to please. Their food isn't necessarily mind-blowing but it's steady and consistent and I like it. I pretty much like all fast food but I'd also give high marks to Chick Fil-A and Popeye's for the variety. 

I only eat fastfood once in a grand while,  so I tend to lean on Wendy's once I do.    Last time I had Mc'd was like 5 years agoish.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

AFAIK there are three chains in my city - McDonalds, Hesburger and KFC. Out of those I go to McDonalds the most, the reason is rather simple:
1. I do not like chicken, so, no KFC.
2. Hesburger only opens at 9:00 or 10:00.
3. McDonalds is open in the morning (even tough it has the stupid "breakfast menu" policy from 6 to 10) when other restaurants are closed.

There is a kebab place not very far from my house, also open from 10:00, I sometimes go there as well.

After 10:00 I might as well go to a normal restaurant, the kebab place or order a pizza. McDonalds is kinda expensive compared to a pizza or kebab and only slightly cheaper than a normal restaurant.

• Brohoof 1

Jimmy John's is hard for me to drive past... :D

But if it's got to be garbage food, then Taco Bell. I love tacos and anything like them that can be made super spicey:orly:

Edited by Mirage

Wendy's! I love the baconator, and their fries are decent, too. Not the best I've had, but still good. Oh, and they usually have vanilla root beer at their drink machines, and I don't think I've seen any other place that does. Chik-Fil-A, Jack in the Box, and KFC are definitely high on the list, too, though McDonalds does have my favorite fries.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I don't even know...

• McDonald's is the one I have most often, as I find them easiest to access. I've always liked their food.
  • Burger King is one I don't visit as often, and I only developed my liking for it a few years ago, but I LOVE the food they do. It's a pain in the neck to reach though :sealed:
  • KFC has DIVINE spicy wings but the services at the ones I visit frequently tend to be terrible :smolder: