• A&W
    • KFC
    • ChickFilA
    • Hradees
    • Subway
    • Wendys
    • Five Gys
    • Other(explain)

People are giving reasons for why certain fast food places are worse than others "because it's unhealthy" :yeahno: Newsflash: it's fast food, it's not supposed to be healthy.

• Brohoof 1

McDonalds is overhated. You wanna have some real shit food? Go to A&W. I've been to A&W in the states twice, and both times the food I got was soggy and bland.

A&W is fucking amazing in Canada, but it's pure shit in the states.

Runner up is KFC.

• 3 months later...

From personal experience, KFC. You don't even need elementary school to get into it. My coworker asked for extra sauce on his sandwich, and the lady making the sandwich said she didn't know how to put extra sauce on it, had to get 2 other people to do it. Not talking register :mlp_wat:

At a different one I asked if I could get a packet of buffalo sauce since they didn't give me any. I never saw someone shut down from a request before. It's like they made the windows xp shut down noise and didn't understand. :okiedokieloki:

Not to mention everyone I've been in my shoes stick to the floor :yuck: Stinks since that 5 dollar deal is actually pretty good.

Dairy Queen's hot food is often subpar, and I can't even taste the secret blend of spices in KFC chicken. (Ironically, I'm eating KFC right now, as it's very popular in China.)

On 8/2/2018 at 6:18 PM, Wannabrony said:

KFC is the worst out of all of the choice. To be honest, none of the choices there are very healthy, but at least the rest taste alright. KFC chicken is dripping with oil, tasteless, and just bad in my opinion. If I want fried chicken at a fast food chain, Popeyes is my go to. :P 

Or, if you're in the DC area, try Bojangles. If you hit it right, it's even better than Popeyes.

• Brohoof 1

There is a McDonald’s up the road from my work car that I stopped at for dinners couple years ago my burger was already cold as stone with a bite taken out of it,  I went back the manager was a total well I’m not gonna say  and I’ll she said was oh I’m sorry are burgers are made to order she gave me my money back and I complained upper management  got two free meal ticket so I guess that was a win

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, OptimisticNeighsayer said:

Or, if you're in the DC area, try Bojangles. If you hit it right, it's even better than Popeyes.

Well, I'll be sure to visit the chain if I ever visit DC, I'm sure they make amazing chicken. ^_^ Unfortunately, I don't live in DC, in fact, I'm not the states at all! :adorkable: 

But if I ever encounter the restaurant, I definitely will try it! Thanks for the recommendation! :squee:

Honestly I don't hate ANY of these. (Considering I'm an overweight lard-cake) But if there's one fast food place that I prefer NOT to visit, it's probably Chick-Fil-A. (Purely for political reasons. I like their chicken, but what their profits go to I disagree with.)

• Brohoof 1

Well, you put Chick-Fil-A in such a poll, and it's hard for me not to vote for them by default because they're rotten to the core. I don't/can't eat many types of food, so I don't really have strong opinions of most food places one way or the other. Most chains I can just judge by the fries, and all of them I've had have at least decent fries. Except for Chick-Fil-A. Not only are they bigoted, but their fries are gross and soggy. lol Arby's did waffle fries better.

t's between KFC, Burger King, and McDonald's in my opinion. KFC has quite literally the worst chicken I've ever tasted, Burger King and McDonald's both have nothing good on their entire menu... Sure McGriddles are decent, but aside from that nothing good on either menu... I'll also mention Chick Fil-A for being overpriced for okay food and for being managed by hateful s***heads.

Edited by ~Dusky~

Burger King. Arby's is close too. Every Burger King (and most Arby's) I've been to in the last several years, has been dirty.  :yuck:

If the floors and tables are filthy, I walk out. 

• Brohoof 1

Taco Bell. The fact this cesspool of barely passable food still exists makes me hate America. The food turns blue if you leave it out for a day. MEAT DOESNT DO THAT. 

Furthermore, I did an experiment. I gave a dog a choice between dog food and Taco Bell. The dog chose the dog food. This dog was used to eating people food too.

I'm not really a fan of Dairy Queen. Their ice cream is usually fine, but I worked at a DQ for about a year once, and it was absolutely disgusting. :yuck: I suppose some DQ locations are better than others, but I've been too nervous to try a DQ burger since I worked there.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I have never had any luck with Burger King. I ate there once after being warned not to, and it was not very fun. It looked great, but the taste was not there!

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Splashee said:

I have never had any luck with Burger King. I ate there once after being warned not to, and it was not very fun. It looked great, but the taste was not there!

I dunno what you're talking about, you cannot beat the Texas double whooper for fast food! 

18 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

McDonald’s or Taco Bell. 

Taco smell is the best!

• Brohoof 3

10 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Hey, take that back!

Toxic Belch makes an AWESOME laxative! :okiedokieloki: 

39 minutes ago, Blivy said:

I dunno what you're talking about, you cannot beat the Texas double whooper for fast food! 

Taco smell is the best!

Taco Hell is the worst! :Pharynx:

Oh and I forgot about Burger King! :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Taco Hell is the worst! :Pharynx:

Oh and I forgot about Burger King! :scoots:

Burger King is the best fite me! 

And taco Smurf is amazing just not so much the next day! 

• Brohoof 2