Favourite fan songs?

Ezynell

(edited)

Brony music is cool and all but I don`t listen to much brony music.

But here is my favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRPIm3TPneA

Here is a underrated one that's cool.

The reason I don't listen to much brony music is because of Deathstep, I would listen to Brony Deathstep, The problem is there isn't any.

This is my all time favorite song at the moment, It easily conquers the rest in my opinion.

Edited by MassReflux

• 2 weeks later...

This one remains my favorite amongst all the brony music; and is also a favorite in regards to symphonic metal.

Found this not too long ago.  Even though I'm not much of a fan of metal, I can't stop listening to it.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I remember hearing Hooves up High from the "A Brony Tale" movie. After finding the song it became very addicting and catchy to listen to and I instantly fell in love with the song.

(edited)

This one remains my favorite amongst all the brony music; and is also a favorite in regards to symphonic metal.

Yeah, that one is super epic! I actually met that guy, L-Train In February, he's cool. He played a live set at the convention I went to, with backing drums and stuff, because it would have been difficult finding other bronies at that level of skill. Excellent player, very talented.

I'd actually love to see more pony metalcore or deathcore. I like what Metal Core Pony does, I love Canapplejack's stuff but almost all of the stuff he made was taken down when he lost interest in MLP.

Edited by Arpeggio Sweep
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lullaby for a Princess - ponyphonic (seriously, I've never really met anyone who's hated this song), Beyond Her Tomb - MictheMicrophone, Awoken - H8Seed & Glaze, Chant of Immortality - 4everfreebrony, and Spirits - SlyphStorm would have to be my top five. And even though, I kinda got out of pony music...

...This recently blew me away.

Edited by CloudMistDragon

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

don't know if anyone went beyond the electronic genres yet, i have yet to sift through all 23 pages, but i figure i should represent the metal community with some Ponyforce and Equestrian Lord \m/,

Edited by Nikola Xerdav
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't see a favorite My Little Pony fan made songs. So I just created one, if there was one already, sorry to whoever made it. So basically, you put in your favorite songs, it could be 3 - 10. It could be any song, fan made, remix, etc. For example, here's mine

1. September - Living Tombstone

2. Join The Herd -  Forrest Rain

3. Rainbow Factory - WoodenToaster

4. Nightmare Night (filly ver.) - Darkness Mare

5. Discord - Living Tombstone

Also, if it sounded demanding, sorry. I didn't mean to make it sound demanding

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My favorite song is

and

That's the benefit of making the music I love, it's always my favorite  ;)

Edited by Aurelleah

@reader8363, I've moved your topic from Fan Music to Sugarcube Corner. Fan Music fro Octavia's Hall is meant for showcasing completed work you've made, while Sugarcube Corner is meant for talking about the brony community and its content.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...