Ganondorf8

Summer Sunset Celebration Trivia

Q8; I got a flashing idea.

Does it...

Spoiler

Start with F? And...

Spoiler

...is not friendship as you would might think instantly, but rather ends with...

Spoiler

M?

I feel so stupid if this proves to be correct.

The regular 48 hours are up but this thread will remain open for the next 24 hours due to the extension that's now in effect. Anyone who hasn't sent in their answers to @Sunset Shimmer can still do so. Once the extension is over, no more answers can be submitted and this thread will be locked.

Also, the comics and shorts for Equestria Girls weren't utilized in this trivia so there's no need to look at those.

Does shorts include Season 1/Digital series?

@Ganondorf8 Is there a way that we can see the answers once everything is done? I’d like to see what I got wrong. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Bas said:

Does shorts include Season 1/Digital series?

He clearly said in the first post that the shorts and digital series have nothing to do with this trivia.

That's weird, because I strongly feel I found the correct answer to Q8 in the digital series.

Are you sure he wasn't referring to shorty only?

(Also, didn't he wrote regarding Q8 that recent season 1 episodes will help answering it?)

1 hour ago, Bas said:

That's weird, because I strongly feel I found the correct answer to Q8 in the digital series.

Are you sure he wasn't referring to shorty only?

(Also, didn't he wrote regarding Q8 that recent season 1 episodes will help answering it?)

Spoiler

Check one of the three  21 mins specials. 

@Bas

None of the Equestria Girls shorts were utilized for the trivia.

By the way everyone. The 24 hour extension period is over which means the Summer Sunset Celebration Trivia has reached its conclusion. I want to thank everyone who participated, Lord Valtasar for providing 'hard mode' questions, and Sunset Shimmer for being a fantastic character.

This thread is now locked.

• Brohoof 1