Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

1 hour ago, Literally Snails said:

Selene started to speak, and the crowd nearly fell silent. All but the drunkest of fans wanted to hear her faint voice picked up by Topaz's mic. "I had considered allowing you to win this match." She looked back with her single visible eye at Rokata, who was standing like a bulwark. "I had to ensure that he would be allowed to fight Jade. It is an inevitability." She looked back at Dynamo, and there was a sinister gleam in her eye. "But Nin's failure has ensured that that will occur without my intervention, and now I must ensure him a greater hoof. It's unfortunate, Dynamo Pad..."

"But you have to die."

@Dynamo Pad @Unicorncob @reader8363 @dragon4111

That almost... ALMOST did Copper in in terms of absolute anger.  At the current position on his team's side of the Arena, everyone would see the visible rage that had consumed the blue pony.  He started grunting, his teeth grinding in his fury, on top of a golden outline surrounding his body.  Multiple cracks of lightning emerged from the sky, heard by everyone.  He didn't want to see Dynamo die... but he knew he couldn't do anything.  That made him even more furious, and the pressure exerted from him was far greater on its' own than even Team Rokata's combined pressure when they first arrived here in the finals.

Thankfully, a cooler head won over, and in the wake of an almost certain transformation, the yellow outline disappeared, the lightning stopped, and the pressure was no more to be seen.  It was as if... he was crying?  If he was it was so silent that nobody picked it up.  He had his cloak's hood over him so it was more difficult to tell, but keen eyes could see him cry.

• Brohoof 3

@DwhitetheGamer@Dynamo Pad@reader8363@Literally Snails

Draco slowly opened his remaining eye and sighed. "Must you cry Copper Coin?" Draco asked as he cracked his neck as he stood up. He then walked over to Rose and place his coat onto her. "Wrap yourself into that it'll help with keeping your scars from the grass," Draco stated with a chuckle. He then spoke up for Dynamo to hear " Casting away the final mists of doubt Dynamo," Draco stated firmly as he stood tall as he said "There is honor to the bonds I offer you. Taking the mercenaries oath. Survive this Dynamo," he stated as he then said " and I repeat once more, Cast away the final mists of doubt in your mind Dynamo and prevail!"

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

That almost... ALMOST did Copper in in terms of absolute anger.  At the current position on his team's side of the Arena, everyone would see the visible rage that had consumed the blue pony.  He started grunting, his teeth grinding in his fury, on top of a golden outline surrounding his body.  Multiple cracks of lightning emerged from the sky, heard by everyone.  He didn't want to see Dynamo die... but he knew he couldn't do anything.  That made him even more furious, and the pressure exerted from him was far greater on its' own than even Team Rokata's combined pressure when they first arrived here in the finals.

Thankfully, a cooler head won over, and in the wake of an almost certain transformation, the yellow outline disappeared, the lightning stopped, and the pressure was no more to be seen.  It was as if... he was crying?  If he was it was so silent that nobody picked it up.  He had his cloak's hood over him so it was more difficult to tell, but keen eyes could see him cry.

Jade glanced over at Copper, feeling the shift in the air and seeing the energy welling up within him. She was going to act, but was pleasantly surprised to see he thought better of what he was planning. She saw a tear reflect in the daylight, but said nothing.

She looked back at Dynamo, steeling her gaze. She was silently telling him that she did not choose him to lead the team in her absense on a whim. Hopefully he would pick up on that.

@Dynamo Pad

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Literally Snails

As Canteen yawned some he rested his chin on the ring, watching all the fights bored out of his mind. As Dynamo was up he got into the ring behind Dynamo and began to rub his shoulders "Alright champ you got this. Dont worry about it, if you have fun that is all that matters..besides me and the rest of the team Crimos will beat you repeatedly." he said before taking out a gem and set it on Dynamo's nose balancing it there "Now seeing the match hasnt begun give you this.." he looked at Selene and smirked some "He was trained for this..." he yawned a bit before walking off to the edge of the ring "And dont worry Dynamo dont let her try to get into your mind."

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

As Canteen yawned some he rested his chin on the ring, watching all the fights bored out of his mind. As Dynamo was up he got into the ring behind Dynamo and began to rub his shoulders "Alright champ you got this. Dont worry about it, if you have fun that is all that matters..besides me and the rest of the team Crimos will beat you repeatedly." he said before taking out a gem and set it on Dynamo's nose balancing it there "Now seeing the match hasnt begun give you this.." he looked at Selene and smirked some "He was trained for this..." he yawned a bit before walking off to the edge of the ring "And dont worry Dynamo dont let her try to get into your mind."

"Excuse me!" Topaz declared in an annoyed tone. "Non combatants cannot enter the ring! They can't even enter the field, I-"

@dragon4111

Just then, Dai kept over the dividing wall and landed in the field next to draco.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Topaz groaned.

Dai walked beside Draco and looked at the deep gash in his side left by Nin, enough damage to threaten his life for sure. "What are you doing still standing!?" She demanded.

@Dynamo Pad

"I've answered enough," said Selene.

"At the risk of more distractions, I'd say it's time to start the match!" Topaz announced. "Its the third round and the scores are tied! For the advantage, its Dynamo Pad versus the undefeated Selene! BEGIN!"

Selene kept her eye trained on Dynamo. Still clad in her robes, she started pacing to the right.

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@DwhitetheGamer@Dynamo Pad@reader8363@Literally Snails

Draco slowly opened his remaining eye and sighed. "Must you cry Copper Coin?" Draco asked as he cracked his neck as he stood up. He then walked over to Rose and place his coat onto her. "Wrap yourself into that it'll help with keeping your scars from the grass," Draco stated with a chuckle. He then spoke up for Dynamo to hear " Casting away the final mists of doubt Dynamo," Draco stated firmly as he stood tall as he said "There is honor to the bonds I offer you. Taking the mercenaries oath. Survive this Dynamo," he stated as he then said " and I repeat once more, Cast away the final mists of doubt in your mind Dynamo and prevail!"

@DwhitetheGamer

At the sound of lightning, Dynamo could feel his mane and tail begin to stand on end. He looked up to see the sky turning dark with thunder and lighting mixed into the storm. He looked around to see the source of the storm, before glancing back at his team. He noticed Copper, who was bathed in a golden aura. He wanted to question what was going on and what was happening to Copper. It all changed however when the glow around Copper had ceased. He looked over to his oldest friend, but took notice of the hood for his cloak covering his eyes. He couldn't tell what had happened, but he had hoped that Copper would be okay.

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard Draco calling out to him. He glanced behind him briefly, before his ears fell slightly with a confused look upon his face. "Mist of doubt? What do you mean, Draco? What doubt do I have?" He wondered, listening closely as Draco continued to talk. 'I wonder if he knows something that I don't. I hope I'll be able to overcome whatever he's talking about.' He thought, looking back towards Selene.

2 hours ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

As the match was about to start, Dynamo felt his shoulders become tense as someone rubbed said shoulders. He almost jumped out of his spot on the ring as Canteen had showed up, while rubbing the blue unicorn's shoulders. "I'm surprised to see you in the ring, but nice to know you showed up, Canteen. Didn't you get hurt randomly by stray debris? I guess nothing really gets past you, huh?" He nodded, before a deadpanned expression was present upon his face. "Oh, sure. The idea of being beat up by everyone from Team Crimos if I lose is very reassuring." He responded in a sarcastic tone. He blinked in surprise as a gem was being balanced upon his nose. "Oh, that's right. I almost forgot about this. Thank you for the support, Canteen." He says, placing the gem into his jacket pocket for safe keeping. "I don't know what Selene is capable of, but I'll try my best." He nods, taking Canteen's advice into consideration.

28 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

"Excuse me!" Topaz declared in an annoyed tone. "Non combatants cannot enter the ring! They can't even enter the field, I-"

@dragon4111

Just then, Dai kept over the dividing wall and landed in the field next to draco.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Topaz groaned.

Dai walked beside Draco and looked at the deep gash in his side left by Nin, enough damage to threaten his life for sure. "What are you doing still standing!?" She demanded.

@Dynamo Pad

"I've answered enough," said Selene.

"At the risk of more distractions, I'd say it's time to start the match!" Topaz announced. "Its the third round and the scores are tied! For the advantage, its Dynamo Pad versus the undefeated Selene! BEGIN!"

Selene kept her eye trained on Dynamo. Still clad in her robes, she started pacing to the right.

@Unicorncob @DwhitetheGamer @reader8363

The gaming stallion furrowed his eyebrows slightly as he heard Selene's tone. He wondered if he had hit a nerve from his last set of questions, but he couldn't tell. With his opponent wrapped in robes, it wasn't easy to decipher her facial expressions. The only exception was her lone eye, which was still trained onto him. Taking a deep breath, he sighed as he knew asking more questions would get him nowhere. "Very well, then. If that's how you want it to be, then I'll the get answers I want when this match is over." He got into his battle pose as Topaz had announced the start of the fourth match.

Once the match started, Dynamo watched as Selene continued to keep her eye on him. All the while, pacing to the right of him. 'It looks like she's trying the same tactic as her last match. Now the only question is what is she after?' He thought, charging up a laser spell in preparation for any sudden change in her movements.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

Topaz needn't worry -- Jade was growing as irritated by these invasions to the ring as she was.

"No respect to the honours of fair competition, or to the officials in charge of the matches," she muttered, almost to herself. "This whole thing is a joke."

You usually keep a level head.

All that has happened since I arrived here is weighing heavily on my mind. I fear I will not be the same when all is finished.

You are correct; you won't be the same. You'll be stronger and even more prepared for anything.

But I will not become a zealot.

Say that through your actions, young one.

She took a breath and watched as the match got started, seeing Selene pace to the right while Dynamo charged a magic attack. Hopefully he had paid attention to when they last saw Team Rokata fight.

21 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

"I'm fine," Draco stated at Dai as he rolled his eyes. "But just so you know Dai I was going to go and lay down. But I wouldn't mind some company," Draco stated with a grin on his muzzle.

Dai knocked Draco over on his good side. "No, you aren't." She said, completely ignoring his flirting. "You have enough energy left over to keep you alive, but your right lung has been punctured, and you've severed enough arteries to bleed out in less than an hour."

She placed her hooves over the wound and started transferring healing magic to it with her Yokai  cuffs.

21 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

The gaming stallion furrowed his eyebrows slightly as he heard Selene's tone. He wondered if he had hit a nerve from his last set of questions, but he couldn't tell. With his opponent wrapped in robes, it wasn't easy to decipher her facial expressions. The only exception was her lone eye, which was still trained onto him. Taking a deep breath, he sighed as he knew asking more questions would get him nowhere. "Very well, then. If that's how you want it to be, then I'll the get answers I want when this match is over." He got into his battle pose as Topaz had announced the start of the fourth match.

Once the match started, Dynamo watched as Selene continued to keep her eye on him. All the while, pacing to the right of him. 'It looks like she's trying the same tactic as her last match. Now the only question is what is she after?' He thought, charging up a laser spell in preparation for any sudden change in her movements.

Dynamo saw Selene continue walking to the side, it looked like she was trying to flank him, but that's only what he saw. In reality, the robed unicorn switched directions and began walking to his left, trying the same tactic she used in the semi finals, but one thing was different. Dynamo got a creeping sense that what he was seeing wasn't real. His mind's eye was decoding the simple trick, but the question is how quickly his magical awareness would adapt.

After getting to the left side of the ring, Selene charged at Dynamo and spun around for a swift kick to his ribs.

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Dynamo saw Selene continue walking to the side, it looked like she was trying to flank him, but that's only what he saw. In reality, the robed unicorn switched directions and began walking to his left, trying the same tactic she used in the semi finals, but one thing was different. Dynamo got a creeping sense that what he was seeing wasn't real. His mind's eye was decoding the simple trick, but the question is how quickly his magical awareness would adapt.

After getting to the left side of the ring, Selene charged at Dynamo and spun around for a swift kick to his ribs.

@Unicorncob @Canteen_the_unstable @DwhitetheGamer @reader8363 @dragon4111

As Selene continued to walk around his right side, Dynamo kept a close eye on her presence. It was as if she was a predator stalking it's prey for the right time to strike. Unfortunately for Dynamo, he was the prey. As she changed her directions to walk around his left side, Dynamo started to get an odd feeling in the pit of his stomach. 'Something doesn't feel quite right. I'm seeing her walk, but this just doesn't feel real, but why?' His mind went into overdrive, while trying to decode what was going on before him. It was as if his eyes saw one thing, while his mind's eye was seeing something different altogether. 

Suddenly, Dynamo felt a sort of shift in both his magic and magical pressure as Selene began to charge. The blue unicorn blinked and stopped charging his magic, before seeing Selene was just about near his line of sight. He quickly brought his front hooves up into a cross block. In an attempt to block any incoming attack.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

5 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As Selene continued to walk around his right side, Dynamo kept a close eye on her presence. It was as if she was a predator stalking it's prey for the right time to strike. Unfortunately for Dynamo, he was the prey. As she changed her directions to walk around his left side, Dynamo started to get an odd feeling in the pit of his stomach. 'Something doesn't feel quite right. I'm seeing her walk, but this just doesn't feel real, but why?' His mind went into overdrive, while trying to decode what was going on before him. It was as if his eyes saw one thing, while his mind's eye was seeing something different altogether. 

Suddenly, Dynamo felt a sort of shift in both his magic and magical pressure as Selene began to charge. The blue unicorn blinked and stopped charging his magic, before seeing Selene was just about near his line of sight. He quickly brought his front hooves up into a cross block. In an attempt to block any incoming attack.

Selene made her attack, and almost as if he was operating purely through instinct, Dynamo managed to block her in just such a way that caught her hooves moments before they hit him. As soon as he felt her touch his hooves, he saw her again and realized his hunch was correct.

Exquisite.

Selene pushed off of his hooves and landed a body length away from Dynamo. "You saw that."

1 hour ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Draco chuckled slightly as he looked at her. "My, do I see concern in your eyes?" Draco asked jokingly as he was pushed over by Dai. He had a grin on his face. "And I think you owe me a kiss," he stated with a joking tone.

"You're insufferable," Dai said with a scrunched nose, but he was right. Still, now didn't seem like a good time.

• Brohoof 2

Rose felt the coat land on top of her and could barely understand Draco saying to wrap it around her. She used some of her magic to wrap in around herself and blew out of her nose, making the grass sway, then she heard that the fight had started, she closed her eyes turned her ears towards the the arena to hear the commentary of the fight

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Selene made her attack, and almost as if he was operating purely through instinct, Dynamo managed to block her in just such a way that caught her hooves moments before they hit him. As soon as he felt her touch his hooves, he saw her again and realized his hunch was correct.

Exquisite.

Selene pushed off of his hooves and landed a body length away from Dynamo. "You saw that."

@Canteen_the_unstable @DwhitetheGamer @Unicorncob @reader8363 @dragon4111

As Selene made contact with her punch, Dynamo had skidded back a few feet. His front hooves were slightly sore, but nothing was broken. It was as if Selene didn't put any strength into her previous attack. 'I was expecting her to go all out for a bit against me. Just to see how long I could last in a battle against her.' He hummed slightly with a sigh. "It seems that she thinks the same way I would. She's a strategist and is taking the fight slowly to gauge my ability." 

As he listened to her remark, Dynamo couldn't help to raise an eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean? The only thing I saw was a slight shift in magic. It took me a few seconds, but I saw something change." He let her words sink in as he tried to think of what she had meant. 'It was like my horn with a magic aura is like a candle. You blow on the candle or a gust appears, then the flame either is snuffed out or shifts slightly.' He gasped slightly, while his eyes widened in slight realization. "Wait a minute. So, that was an illusion you were showing me. I thought it seemed pretty sketchy when I saw you on the right. Only for me to see that you changed directions like you had teleported." The only difference he was beginning to slightly understand was that she didn't teleport. It seemed as if she was able to use an illusion to try and mask her presence.

• Brohoof 1

Jade cocked an eyebrow at the sight of Draco and Dai getting friendly. Like she'd said before, she didn't care that he was fraternising with a former adversary, but he wished that his flirting wouldn't be such a hazard to himself.

She glanced at Rose for a moment, making sure she was resting well, before turning her attention back to the fight.

"I hope he doesn't let his strategy slip," she commented quietly. "He talks as well as he fights."

12 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Canteen_the_unstable @DwhitetheGamer @Unicorncob @reader8363 @dragon4111

As Selene made contact with her punch, Dynamo had skidded back a few feet. His front hooves were slightly sore, but nothing was broken. It was as if Selene didn't put any strength into her previous attack. 'I was expecting her to go all out for a bit against me. Just to see how long I could last in a battle against her.' He hummed slightly with a sigh. "It seems that she thinks the same way I would. She's a strategist and is taking the fight slowly to gauge my ability." 

As he listened to her remark, Dynamo couldn't help to raise an eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean? The only thing I saw was a slight shift in magic. It took me a few seconds, but I saw something change." He let her words sink in as he tried to think of what she had meant. 'It was like my horn with a magic aura is like a candle. You blow on the candle or a gust appears, then the flame either is snuffed out or shifts slightly.' He gasped slightly, while his eyes widened in slight realization. "Wait a minute. So, that was an illusion you were showing me. I thought it seemed pretty sketchy when I saw you on the right. Only for me to see that you changed directions like you had teleported." The only difference he was beginning to slightly understand was that she didn't teleport. It seemed as if she was able to use an illusion to try and mask her presence.

Selene silently watched Dynamo. Topaz stood between them and shifted her eyes between both fighters. When it was clear that Dynamo wasn't going to attack, Selene teleported. First, she teleported to his right side and reared up for a kick, but when Dynamo reacted to that, she teleported again, this time behind him, and kicked.

@Dynamo Pad

Sitting with his chin on the ring, Canteen watched the match. His eyes following Selene, her moves, along with Dynamo. In his mind it was already in hyper drive with outcomes and moves either could perform. The action stopped for a second "Interesting well things are going to be so much fun this match." as Selene went for another attack, teleporting a few times he thought on it
~She is testing his reflexes, coordination, and combat skills. She knows that was an obvious teleport to behind him.~ He felt the movement with his chin closing his eyes some

2 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Selene silently watched Dynamo. Topaz stood between them and shifted her eyes between both fighters. When it was clear that Dynamo wasn't going to attack, Selene teleported. First, she teleported to his right side and reared up for a kick, but when Dynamo reacted to that, she teleported again, this time behind him, and kicked.

Dynamo frowned slightly in annoyance as Selene didn't answer his previous question. He understood that it wouldn't be easy for Selene to give any information in regards to her abilities. 'If that was an illusion, then that would have to be the reason as to yesterday's match. With how she made the same exact moves, it would explain how her opponent was caught off guard. Even so, how did she defeat her very first opponent?' He thought, recalling the match that made her opponent fall to the ground in an instant. He remembered that she had tried the same thing against him by stopping his heart. He somehow managed to shake any and all feelings from her attempt, but it still didn't add up. 

As Selene teleported towards his right, Dynamo charged up his unicorn horn in an attempt for another attack. Once Selene teleported, Dynamo blinked as he looked everywhere to see where she would appear from. After a quick burst of magic energy, Dynamo turned around to see his opponent, who was behind him and kicked. He tried to turn and guard, but the kick managed to slam into his side. As he was sent flying, Dynamo considered the possibility to fire a laser spell, but he soon hesitated. 'No. I can't. Not yet.' Instead of using any spells, he decided to turn into his spin dash to right his direction. After landing a few feet away, he got out of his spin dash and winced from the impact. Almost as if he was shaking slightly from the sudden impact. "I've got to say. That actually kind of stung a little." He admitted with a slight chuckle, but sighed as he knew this was serious. 'I have to be careful. I could have used my laser spell just then, but it was too risky. She could have teleported again, or I'd be hitting a possible illusion. I only have about two chances with all of my magic.' He thought, recalling the moment that Canteen had given him the gem. 'With the gem, I have enough for a magic replenish, but that's it. I only have enough magic to last me in this fight. I can't go wasting any of my magic supply, or it's over.' He silently watched Selene, while trying to form a strategy in his mind.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:10 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

As Selene teleported towards his right, Dynamo charged up his unicorn horn in an attempt for another attack. Once Selene teleported, Dynamo blinked as he looked everywhere to see where she would appear from. After a quick burst of magic energy, Dynamo turned around to see his opponent, who was behind him and kicked. He tried to turn and guard, but the kick managed to slam into his side. As he was sent flying, Dynamo considered the possibility to fire a laser spell, but he soon hesitated. 'No. I can't. Not yet.' Instead of using any spells, he decided to turn into his spin dash to right his direction. After landing a few feet away, he got out of his spin dash and winced from the impact. Almost as if he was shaking slightly from the sudden impact. "I've got to say. That actually kind of stung a little." He admitted with a slight chuckle, but sighed as he knew this was serious. 'I have to be careful. I could have used my laser spell just then, but it was too risky. She could have teleported again, or I'd be hitting a possible illusion. I only have about two chances with all of my magic.' He thought, recalling the moment that Canteen had given him the gem. 'With the gem, I have enough for a magic replenish, but that's it. I only have enough magic to last me in this fight. I can't go wasting any of my magic supply, or it's over.' He silently watched Selene, while trying to form a strategy in his mind.

I don't sense any aggression in his immediate thoughts. He's still holding off an attack. He's fighting with his head. I can respect that. But he'll never gain an advantage if he allows me to stay the aggressor.

Selene jumped vertically and held her front hooves to the side in a cross formation. Three blue hoops of swirling energy formed at the tips of each hooves and traveled down her forelegs, looking like a stack of bracelets for a brief moment before she flung them at Dynamo when she started falling back down. "Psychic Bracers!"

The circular blades where the size of frisbees. All six of them flew directly at Dynamo and they were tracking him slightly, but they didn't seem to have perfect turning, so they might have been dodgeable. The problem would be dodging all six at once.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

I don't sense any aggression in his immediate thoughts. He's still holding off an attack. He's fighting with his head. I can respect that. But he'll never gain an advantage if he allows me to stay the aggressor.

Selene jumped vertically and held her front hooves to the side in a cross formation. Three blue hoops of swirling energy formed at the tips of each hooves and traveled down her forelegs, looking like a stack of bracelets for a brief moment before she flung them at Dynamo when she started falling back down. "Psychic Bracers!"

The circular blades where the size of frisbees. All six of them flew directly at Dynamo and they were tracking him slightly, but they didn't seem to have perfect turning, so they might have been dodgeable. The problem would be dodging all six at once.

@Canteen_the_unstable @Unicorncob @DwhitetheGamer @reader8363 @dragon4111

Once Selene had jumped into the air, Dynamo looked up in confusion to see a stack of bracelets forming upon her front hooves. He was about to question what was going on, before seeing Selene throwing the circular blades, while calling out her attack. "Oh, frisbees! I haven't played frisbee in a long time! Although, I wouldn't exactly say those things look very friendly." He turned and ran away to avoid getting hit by the circular blades. He didn't look back, but he could hear the sounds of the blades still spinning. 'It's like these things are heat seekers, or magic seekers.' He side stepped and morphed into his spin dash to gain some speed. As he spun, Dynamo noticed that some of the blades were not turning so sharply. 'These things are powerful, but they don't turn that well. I think that gives me an idea.' He got out of his spin dash and slid his hooves from the initial spin.

Dynamo chose to rush at the spinning blades in order to enact his plan. He knew it was a stretch, but he hoped he would pull it off. As he ran, smoke started to appear from his hooves. Almost as if ice was forming on the ring with each step he took. Once he was close enough, he slammed all four hooves onto the ground, before jumping high into the air. The magic he had stored up from his earlier laser attempt had given him a boost in jumping. Along with the jump, a chunk of ice had formed onto the ground. He made sure he got more of a jumping height than Selene, before he held out his front right hoof. His arm started to glow as his Quest Controller activated. 'You've got this. Think of a blaster.' He thought, remembering every detail as his arm transformed into a cannon blaster.

His arm started to glow as he stored up a bit of energy. Afterwards, he pointed the cannon blaster at Selene, who was directly in his path and in front of the big chunk of ice. He also placed his other front hoof on his cannon arm. Making sure that he would take aim to allow his attack to succeed. "Power Shot!" A blast of magic had been launched and started flying right towards his opponent. If the blast hit, then it would cause some good damage. However, he hoped that she would avoid his attack. If so, then his plan would really go into effect. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Once Selene had jumped into the air, Dynamo looked up in confusion to see a stack of bracelets forming upon her front hooves. He was about to question what was going on, before seeing Selene throwing the circular blades, while calling out her attack. "Oh, frisbees! I haven't played frisbee in a long time! Although, I wouldn't exactly say those things look very friendly." He turned and ran away to avoid getting hit by the circular blades. He didn't look back, but he could hear the sounds of the blades still spinning. 'It's like these things are heat seekers, or magic seekers.' He side stepped and morphed into his spin dash to gain some speed. As he spun, Dynamo noticed that some of the blades were not turning so sharply. 'These things are powerful, but they don't that well. I think I have an idea.' He got out of his spin dash and slid his hooves from the initial spin.

Dynamo chose to rush at the spinning blades in order to enact his plan. He knew it was a stretch, but he hoped he would pull it off. As he ran, smoke started to appear from his hooves. Almost as if ice was forming on the ring. Once he was close enough, he slammed all four hooves onto the ground, before jumping high into the air. The magic he had stored up from his earlier laser attempt had given him a boost in jumping. Along with the jump, a chunk of ice had formed onto the ground. He made sure he got more of a jumping height than Selene, before he held out his front right hoof. His arm started to glow as his Quest Controller activated. 'You've got this. Think of a blaster.' He thought, remembering every detail as his arm transformed into a cannon blaster.

His arm started to glow as he stored up a bit of energy. Afterwards, he pointed the cannon blaster at Selene, who was directly in his path and in front of the big chunk of ice. He also placed his other front hoof on his cannon arm. Making sure that he would take aim to allow his attack to succeed. "Power Shot!" A blast of magic had been launched and started flying right towards his opponent. If the blast hit, then it would cause some good damage. However, he hoped that she would avoid his attack. If so, then his plan would really go into effect. 

Jade watched Dynamo intently, keeping an eye on him.

"He's staying level-headed," she commented, "and even trying to throw her off with comments. The battle is fought just as much with the mind as the body."

@Dynamo Pad

Watching the fight with his chin on the ring still his eyes followed the movements. The action down to the tiniest of movements, hearing Jade he coughed a bit "No, if he wanted to throw her off her game he would ask stupid questions. Like "Do you play ultimate frisbee with those?" or something stupid." he tapped the ring with his hoof a bit as he watched the ice attack as well Dynamo firing off with a blaster "Sometimes though leaving the mind out of a fight can benefit people, when you think too much on your next move is when you start to lose control."

• Brohoof 1

On 12/24/2019 at 1:51 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

@Canteen_the_unstable @Unicorncob @DwhitetheGamer @reader8363 @dragon4111

Once Selene had jumped into the air, Dynamo looked up in confusion to see a stack of bracelets forming upon her front hooves. He was about to question what was going on, before seeing Selene throwing the circular blades, while calling out her attack. "Oh, frisbees! I haven't played frisbee in a long time! Although, I wouldn't exactly say those things look very friendly." He turned and ran away to avoid getting hit by the circular blades. He didn't look back, but he could hear the sounds of the blades still spinning. 'It's like these things are heat seekers, or magic seekers.' He side stepped and morphed into his spin dash to gain some speed. As he spun, Dynamo noticed that some of the blades were not turning so sharply. 'These things are powerful, but they don't turn that well. I think that gives me an idea.' He got out of his spin dash and slid his hooves from the initial spin.

Dynamo chose to rush at the spinning blades in order to enact his plan. He knew it was a stretch, but he hoped he would pull it off. As he ran, smoke started to appear from his hooves. Almost as if ice was forming on the ring with each step he took. Once he was close enough, he slammed all four hooves onto the ground, before jumping high into the air. The magic he had stored up from his earlier laser attempt had given him a boost in jumping. Along with the jump, a chunk of ice had formed onto the ground. He made sure he got more of a jumping height than Selene, before he held out his front right hoof. His arm started to glow as his Quest Controller activated. 'You've got this. Think of a blaster.' He thought, remembering every detail as his arm transformed into a cannon blaster.

The spinning blades spun past Dynamo. Two of them lodged into the ice pillar on the ring beneath him, three passed over him while he jumped. The final blade nicked his left shoulder, cutting deep enough to draw blood before rushing past. The blade stung like it was coated in venom, and the pain lasted long after.

While Selene was still high in the air, she had no way to dodge or change directions when Dynamo fired his power shot at her. She didn't have time to explore Dynamo's thoughts, or she might have realized that he wanted her to dodge it. She held her front hooves out as if she was holding a polearm and slashed upward with the mimed instrument. "Dimensional Slash!"

Her attack was visually unremarkable. She appeared to be doing nothing but wave her hooves. But the beam Dynamo fired exploded in mid air, as if it collided with something.

Selene landed on all fours.

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails

"YEEEOUCH must you have snapped my damn rib back into place Dai?" Draco asked as he felt every bit of the healing. Yeah that was another draw back for as powerful as the talisman healings were the pain drew the mind away from the more nuances to regular slower healing.  he looked at her slightly annoyed then chuckled. "Were you worried about me?" he asked playfully.

• Brohoof 1