Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you ever willingly harm any of the M7/8 or any other character because they did something that was infuriating?

PCutter

Deliberately harming a character in any way  

29 users have voted

1. 1. Would you ever willingly harm any of the M7/8 or any other character because they did something that was infuriating? (Physically, emotionally, verbally, etc.)

• Yes, because they need to be made aware of how moronic what(ever) they did really was and that I can finally get my anger towards them out of my system.
    • No, because I know it would result in permanently broken relations, heavy weight upon my conscience or, at worst, being thrown in prison.

6 hours ago, PCutter said:

Are you implying that your past self will intentionally do something violent ?

Am I the only one that caught it. "VERBAL abuse" was specifically stated. Granted, some might call that violent, I don't really. There are forms of harm that don't require the physical, but it doesn't fit the dictionary definition of violence. Yeesh, now I'm wondering if the English language even has a common word (something that isn't a contraction, like "psychological-scarring" for causing non-physical harm to a living creature.

2 hours ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

You would do that to Snips and Snails? Comeon... they're not really bad. They're just.... a bit daft. And probably a lot of fun when they're not wrecking something.

I guess you do have a point, at least Snails is good at buckball. Snips, on the other hand... I've no use for him whatsoever! :eww:

(edited)
On 10/14/2018 at 6:02 AM, shyabetes3939 said:

I guess you do have a point, at least Snails is good at buckball. Snips, on the other hand... I've no use for him whatsoever! :eww:

Then let's just drop the subject about killing them.

The fact you said that makes me extremely uncomfortable.

And I don't care who it is.

And don't you dare force me back into that conversation.

Edited by PCutter

I could never beat up a pony even if I can’t stand them if I can’t stand them I just wouldn’t hang out with him/her. Simple as that, other then maybe  a short “sup” Every now and again. Then I’d go hang out with people I like and complain about said pony to them 

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly

On 10/19/2018 at 12:28 AM, Sepul-Coloratura said:

When you seriously consider that, then what's even the point of watching a show called "Friendship is Magic"?

Then why don't you try telling that to @shyabetes3939? This one is insistent on killing Snips and Sanils. And there are tons of other people wanting to do the same to all the other characters. Because according to them, friendship is nothing because there's no common sense in the show.

3 hours ago, PCutter said:

Then why don't you try telling that to @shyabetes3939? This one is insistent on killing Snips and Sanils. And there are tons of other people wanting to do the same to all the other characters. Because according to them, friendship is nothing because there's no common sense in the show.

Dude... I was just joking. I wouldn't think of seriously killing a pony, even if those two are annoying. Besides, you're the one who started this thread in the first place.

On 10/23/2018 at 3:09 AM, shyabetes3939 said:

Dude... I was just joking. I wouldn't think of seriously killing a pony, even if those two are annoying. Besides, you're the one who started this thread in the first place.

So it's all my fault for not being able to tell if you're serious or joking because I'm behind a computer screen where I cannot see your facial expressions, body language, tone or other cues.

• 5 months later...
On 10/11/2018 at 2:21 AM, CloudMistDragon said:

I already don't get mad at the actions of fictional characters since I prefer to focus on actual problems in my real life. And now you're talking about the Mane 7/8. I. hope. you. are. joking. 
:mlp_blink:

No I am not. 

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Hell no. I'd never want to cause harm to any living thing, no matter how angry I was. Especially not the ponies..... :|

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Of course not. That is just straight up edgy. That's like saying you are going to go out of your way to harm your boss at work because you didn't like something he did to you.

• Brohoof 1

I'd never hurt them on purpose. If they were literally attacking me, then I suppose I'd probably defend myself, but I'm not the kind of person to physically attack people, let alone fictional ponies that I adore.

8 hours ago, Partialgeek514 said:

I'd never hurt them on purpose. If they were literally attacking me, then I suppose I'd probably defend myself, but I'm not the kind of person to physically attack people, let alone fictional ponies that I adore. 

Since the beginning I've seen too many people say what the most violent thing they want to do to a character was, all because they are absolutely infuriated by the littlest flaw they have. 

Maybe to make this more interesting, if you really don't want to harm anypony, then why don't you share the violent things other people have said they wanted to do for their screwups?

I would not intentionally physically harm anyone, let alone an animal, no matter how angry they made me. The only time I would ever physically harm someone or an animal is if I was being attacked and I had to fight back to get away. So, no, I would not purposely physically harm any of the characters from MLP:FiM.

(edited)

No, not just because I like them, but because I don't like to hurt people. I'd only harm someone if I was defending myself or another person.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
Added a little more to it

• 2 weeks later...

For doing something infuriating, no. Maybe if it was in my own self defense or the defense of someone else, but even then I'd do my best to keep "harming" out of the equation altogether.

• The topic was locked