Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you more interested in the ponies than the actual show?

DivineMist1000

I’ll be honest, I don’t watch the show that much, but I definitely loves the pretty ponies. I’d rather look at awesome fan art, be on the forums, and talk with other people about ponies!

I actually love Celestia and Luna more than the show!

• Brohoof 8

1 minute ago, shyabetes3939 said:

I actually kind of feel the same way. I mean, the show is great, and I've watched pretty much every episode and all of Equestria Girls, but what I'm most into is certain characters and art of them, especially Fluttershy!

I’ve actually never seen any Equestria Girls episodes! 

• Brohoof 1

In retrospect... I would say so, yes. :darling: I have still yet to complete Season One, though I have admittedly increased my pace a smidgen. Be that as it may... there is something about Rarity that I absolutely adore, more so than the animated series itself. Ever since I was young, I have always admired elegance and class... and Rarity is this to her very core. I enjoy the Friendship is Magic series, yes, but I find the characters more intriguing than the show itself... somehow.

• Brohoof 2

Well, the ponies do make up the show. It's kinda hard for one to exist without the other.

But based on your first post, I guess I do. Basically, no matter how good or bad an episode turns out, I think I'll always like seeing the characters in some form or another, whether in official or fan material.

I guess it's kinda gotten to the point that I look forward to seeing one of my favorite ponies return to the show than I am interested in actually watching the plot of each episode unfold. XD

• Brohoof 3

The series is the venue I appreciate the ponies in the most. I can see them move think and react. This will sound strange, but I have seen enough animation now, that they have achieved some level of 'life' in my mind. Part of me knows that in some corner of infinite levels of space/time/dimensions. Equestria exists.   Perhaps it is not far, cosmically speaking, from the safely hidden Gallifrey. The doctor too, is real in the deepest reaches of my imagination. Perhaps again, Lazarus Long will find a way to locate each. 

I KNOW Woodrow Wilson Smith is real!  It stands to reason the others are too!

WORLD AS MYTH!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 2

I’m somewhat into both. Sometimes, I feel more attracted towards the ponies and their cuteness (even when they look at me), but on some ocasions I would like to spend my time to enjoy more out of the show and learn relatable lessons!

• Brohoof 3

It’s always nice to see Rarity get the spotlight, but it kinda shifts between story and characters for me.

Usually, when I first watch an episode or a movie, I focus on the story. Then the characters thereafter.

• Brohoof 2

I barely ever watch the show anymore. I have too many hobbies nowadays that those just take up my time now along with schooling.

I am more of a fan of the fandom.

• Brohoof 1

The ponies and the show are not mutually exclusive in my mind. They're all interwoven and integral to each other. I like to experience the ponies via the show; that's my favorite way. I do enjoy playing around on the forums and stuff, but that's more of a peripheral bonus to the world of Equestria itself. 

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I can say that I am. The show will always have a special place in my heart and I will always continue to watch it so long as the quality of it remains good,  but I have an even more special place in my heart for the ponies themselves. The show will eventually end, but the impact it's had on the people who have made so much great pony-related content inspired by it will last forever. :fluttershy: