Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What cars would suit each pony?

No Longer Here

Twilight is probably the hardest to think of, I'd say a basic sedan or a bug
Applejack is the easiest, all American pick ups!
RD would definitely be a sports car of some sorts, Corvette? Camaro? Ferrari? Lamborgini?
Rarity would work with sports cars as well Some Sports cars, but with something more classy, along the lines of a Porsche
Fluttershy, an electric car, something eco-friendly
Pinkie is probably the second hardest, she'd probably want something weird or goofy like the Patty Mobile from the Spongebob Movie

I didn't matched the colors so that you could guess who's car is which, and know if I did a good job choosing cars.

Related imageimageImage result for jeep cars

fiat 500 jolly prix (Fluttershy)                                 Mercedes SL 300 Gullwing (Rarity)                      2012 Jeep Wrangler (custom) (Applejack)

Image result for BMW 3.0 CSLimageImage result for beetle car

BMW 3.0 CSL (Rainbow Dash)                             Fiat 124 Spider (1968) (Twilight Sparkle)              Volkswagen Beetle Type 1 (Pinkie Pie)

Edited by Sepul-Coloratura
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...
On 12/28/2018 at 5:17 PM, Sepul-Coloratura said:

I didn't matched the colors so that you could guess who's car is which, and know if I did a good job choosing cars.

Related imageimageImage result for jeep cars

fiat 500 jolly prix (Fluttershy)                                 Mercedes SL 300 Gullwing (Rarity                     2012 Jeep Wrangler (custom) (Applejack) 

Image result for BMW 3.0 CSLimageImage result for beetle car

BMW 3.0 CSL (Rainbow Dash                            Fiat 124 Spider (1968) (Twilight Sparkle)              Volkswagen Beetle Type 1 (Pinkie Pie)

Oh, I like this! Bravo! Especially Twilight's car, she would look so bada*s driving up in one of those!

I might be against the newer Jeep, since I like the old classic looks of a Jeep. An 80s Wrangler would be perfect.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Rainbow Dash: Something sporty and fast. For some reason I can see her in a Dodge Viper. 
  • Applejack: This gal would DEFINITELY drive a pickup truck. A 90s Dodge Ram 
  • Fluttershy: An electric car, or Smart car. 
  • Pinkie Pie: A Ford Fiesta, just cause the name. 
  • Twilight: Something very fuel economical. A compact car at that.
  • Rarity: I can see her in a fancy Mercedes.   

• Applejack would drive a Dodge Ram pickup truck for sure.
  • Fluttershy would drive a hybrid
  • Rainbow Dash would drive a modern Camaro
  • Twilight Sparkle would drive an electric car
  • Rarity would drive a Volkswagen Beetle
  • Pinkie Pie would drive a pink Jeep

Hmm... 

Rainbow Dash: Imma be unpopular here and say a jacked up Jeep the same color as her.  She’s fast without a car, (I mean she can go supersonic on her own without a vehicle!) she knows she don’t need a fast car to compensate for that.  

Applejack:  An older beat up pick up truck.  A lot of modern trucks these days are flashy and that’s not Applejack.  Applejack’s truck would be a work truck, and she’d be the type to run it till it can’t anymore. 

Rarity: Mercedes, Cadillac, Buick.  Any of those. 

Twilight Sparkle:  Smart Car

Pinkie Pie:  Any kind of car.  Then she’d make it look silly and fun. 

Fluttershy:  Whatever her carpool is driving cause Fluttershy would be scared of driving. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Rainbow Dash would have a sports car, Rarity would have a limousine, Applejack would have an old pickup truck, Pinkie Pie would have an ice cream truck, Fluttershy would have a minivan, and Twilight Sparkle would have a bookmobile.