Where Are You?

pondus30

Gillette Wyoming- USA....americas crap hole i think im the only brony from here on the forums... :( the only other brony friend i have wont join the forums....sadface

I once did a project on Wyoming (I don't know why I chose that state), and I couldn't believe how little stuff there is to do there :o

Kristiansand, Norway.

It's honestly a really boring place to live. Can't wait until I get a chance to move out of this sh**hole >.<..

I once did a project on Wyoming (I don't know why I chose that state), and I couldn't believe how little stuff there is to do there :o

i usually watch cows cross the road...or waste gas and drive from town to town...there is literaly nothing to do here (especially gillette) other than walk around walmart or play pool at a crappy bowlin alley

(edited)

Canadian guy right here! I live in the province of British Columbia, Beautiful place to live :) Lots of mountains, which i love.

Posted Image

Edited by ApocalyptiCchaos
  • Brohoof 1

I live in Friendswood Texas. Yes Friendswood Texas. Its a real place. And guess what my school mascot is...

MUSTANGS!

This is so ironic seeing how none of my class mates would ever be bronies... :(

• Brohoof 1

Sadly, in the USA in Alabama.

But I hope to move to either Canada or the UAE some day.

That's kinda random to be honest :huh: . Of all the places on Earth you choose a country north of us and a Middle-eastern one :P.

That's kinda random to be honest :huh: . Of all the places on Earth you choose a country north of us and a Middle-eastern one :P.

Please!

Have you even been there? You know, tallest building in the world. Biggest mall in the world, beautiful beaches and architecture, man-made palm tree-shaped island, no taxes.

What's wrong with that?! Has one of the best economies in the world!

Washington State. Trees. Trees everywhere.

Specifically here.... Posted ImagePosted Image I guess we're sort of known for the "Big Red Wagon", the clock tower and that weird thing behind the clock. Quite a pretty place, I'd say.

• Brohoof 1

Please!

Have you even been there? You know, tallest building in the world. Biggest mall in the world, beautiful beaches and architecture, man-made palm tree-shaped island, no taxes.

What's wrong with that?! Has one of the best economies in the world!

I'm just saying, the middle-east of all places just didn't seem like the 1st thing to pop into mind.

And yes, I'm well aware of the Burj Khalifa and its current world-record (I'm sorta off a geography egghead ^_^ )

I'm just saying, the middle-east of all places just didn't seem like the 1st thing to pop into mind.

And yes, I'm well aware of the Burj Khalifa and its current world-record (I'm sorta off a geography egghead ^_^ )

Most people don't even speak Arabic there. Everybody speaks English, lol.

Quebec City, Canada

Posted Image

I actually really like it here. The city has a more European style than most cities in North America and I personally find it very beautiful. Sure it gets cold in the winter, but that's Canada for you! :P

• Brohoof 1

Flagstaff, Arizona, USA. It's pretty much the only place in Arizona that I'd care to live, to be honest. Highlights include:

post-9-0-08356700-1333414493.jpg

Pine trees! We have way too many. I'd prefer trees that actually change with the seasons. We do have the occasional aspen grove, but they're far and few between.

post-9-0-69720300-1333414492.jpg

Trains!

...Yeah, they're not that great. Moving on.

post-9-0-33139000-1333414493.jpg

Snowbowl! Yes, as hard as it is to believe, you can ski in Arizona! And it's pretty good! Really small resort, though, and they still

haven't gotten around to installing snowmaking.

post-9-0-63100800-1333414493.jpg

The monthly downtown art walk! This is pretty much the only reason tourists come here.

Rio Rancho, New Mexico

I'm basically the only brony in the area

Washington State. Trees. Trees everywhere.

Specifically here.... Posted ImagePosted Image I guess we're sort of known for the "Big Red Wagon", the clock tower and that weird thing behind the clock. Quite a pretty place, I'd say.

where you live looks nice and peaceful! Unlike my place
  • Brohoof 1

Southeast Louisiana, specifically in the area around New Orleans

You know... Mardi Gras, the great seafood, the French Quarter, the murder capital of the US...