Where Are You?

pondus30

I'm from Arizona, in the City of Phoenix living in the town of Ahwatukee.... even though I was born in California I consider myself an Arizonian and consider Ahwatukee my home town..... I currently resign in El Mirage Arizona

I'm surprised at the number of Brits here. Hello from across the pond!

Technically, I'm from the Midwest, having been born in Texas. I have been living in California since I was 3.

I'm pretty sure Texas counts more as South than Midwest. Then again, it's a huge state. If you're far enough north, then maybe.

Indiana. The most fabulous of all the states. *grins*

Nah...it's not very fabulous. We do have Holiday World though, I actually live somewhat close to there. :catface:

Hey, I've been there! :squee: It's a pretty cool place, I liked it! Don't think I'd want to live there, though :sunny:

BTW, I'm originally from Southeast Kansas and about the best I can say about is that it was a place to call home :catface: At least, unlike Western Kansas, it didn't smell like stockyards :eww:

Right now I'm in the "City of Fountains", the "Crown Jewel of the Prarie", and I absolutely adore it here! :wub:

(edited)

Kingdom of Saxony, German Reich :icwudt:
ok, seriously, it's just Saxony in Germany (I already saw people believing the german reich still exists, so I rather say it again)
Living in the wonderful city Aue! :)

Edited by CAPTNCAPS

(edited)

Born in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Traveled to Toronto, Canada when I was in Grade 1.

Traveled back to Jakarta when I was in Grade 9.

Moved and currently living in Hamilton, Ontario.

Edited by Pony On The Shore

I was born in Redmond, Washington. I lived with my Dad for a short period of time until he got a divorce, then I moved to May valley for about 6 years, then fall city, and recently, back to renton.

• 2 months later...

I have noticed that even though the forum is English-speaking, most come from countries with different languages))

America is a big country), if you live in that country should say that state come :ww, my intuition tells me that most would live there)))

I come from Russia))))) so my English is very basic XP también hablo un poco español))

We can also talk about our customs) but best of other countries is THE GASTRONOMY))) 

• Brohoof 4