Where Are You?

pondus30

pretty colors when I saw this..?

Anyways I live in the good ol USA. In the south.Yup I'm a country bumkin, well not that much. I'm not in the country more of a smaller town like place. Certainly not Urban. So I guess suburban? But my grandparents live in the country areas and the south leaves that country acent to me sometimes..

Anyways I'd prefer not to say exactly what state because I'm not really sure about saying what state I live in as of yet, so for now thats all you'll get from me.

Telling people what state you're in won't compromise you at all. Even saying what town you're in isn't much to go on. There's no harm in it.

I was raised in the boonies of west-central Virginia, in the towns of Beaverdam and Montpelier, in Hanover county. Yes, Beaverdam is a real place. It's only a few miles away from Bumpass in Louisa county. Even people who live in "nearby" towns like Ashland haven't heard of Beaverdam. The town itself is small, but the surrounding area is massive. Many people have passed through on their way to other places and never realized it. It's a very secluded place.

Now I'm living in Mechanicsville. I like it here more than back home. People are more normal and rednecks are scarce. Everything I need is a very short drive away. No more hour-long road trips just to go to Walmart or the grocery store.

I live in California, USA, in the small town of Alameda.

Ever see any nuclear wessels?

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1

Currently living in North America, in the United States. To be more pacific, I live in Missouri, and am not that far away from St. Louis. Though possibly, I might live in another continent in the future.

Awesome, another St. Louis area Brony, it seems there are a lot of Bronies in this area. :D

If you saw my post earlier, live on the Illinois side of the river, in which my town is turning into a ghetto. :C

• Brohoof 1

I will have probably said this before, but what the hell. Buenos Aires, Argentina. Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires, to be precise. One of the good things about this place? You'll get almost no natural disasters here. :D

Now I'm living in Mechanicsville.

.......Now you made me think of Green Day's song called "Mechanical Man" :P

in which my town is turning into a ghetto. :C

Yes it is rather unfortunate of what ESL has turned into, I've been there for a day and it didn't go that well :(. And you can find STL bronies? Man, I can't seem to find them anywhere. Unless I am blind But it is good to know there are some :)
  • Brohoof 1

North Carolina, USA

My college is in High Point, where my home City is Charlotte. It is known as the Queen City of North Carolina

Cool. A friend and I often make our way down to Durham for a night of listening to some jazz at a little café called the Beyu. Most people I've met in North Carolina are nicer than Virginians. I like it there.

Yes it is rather unfortunate of what ESL has turned into, I've been there for a day and it didn't go that well :(. And you can find STL bronies? Man, I can't seem to find them anywhere. Unless I am blind But it is good to know there are some :)

Well my school has at least 10, however it seems really hard and I've had my share of hate from people. Yeah I'm planning to move sometime soon.

Marexico City Marexico here. Hola a todos mis amigos.

Mow Im wondering if there are others latin american dudes here. Well ill find them with time

Marexico City Marexico here. Hola a todos mis amigos.

Mow Im wondering if there are others latin american dudes here. Well ill find them with time

¡Argentina mi compadre! ¡No estas solo! :D

I've actually found two more Argentinian people here, and one from Panama, so it's safe to say we have SOME presence. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Only three other people in Asia? :(

I'm a US ex-patriot living in Taiwan, but I will move back to North Carolina in 2015 most likely. I've been learning Chinese, but it's a little rusty. 誰知道什麼我說?

Edited by Jverne
  • Brohoof 1

Only three other people in Asia? :(

I'm a US ex-patriot living in Taiwan, but I will move back to North Carolina in 2015 most likely. I've been learning Chinese, but it's a little rusty. 誰知道什麼我說?

YAY! Brohoof. but seriously, there's not a lot of bronies in Hong Kong. There's only 4-5 in my school. I'm guessing less that 500 in Hong Kong. IDK.

If you were Feld0, and you wanted to track my IP so you could kick my butt because I'm 20% cooler than you, you'd be about 47 minutes and 28.8 miles away from me, it traces to Palmerton PA. In reality, I live outside of Quakertown PA on Main St. How ironic.

Telling people what state you're in won't compromise you at all. Even saying what town you're in isn't much to go on. There's no harm in it.

I was raised in the boonies of west-central Virginia, in the towns of Beaverdam and Montpelier, in Hanover county. Yes, Beaverdam is a real place. It's only a few miles away from Bumpass in Louisa county. Even people who live in "nearby" towns like Ashland haven't heard of Beaverdam. The town itself is small, but the surrounding area is massive. Many people have passed through on their way to other places and never realized it. It's a very secluded place.

Now I'm living in Mechanicsville. I like it here more than back home. People are more normal and rednecks are scarce. Everything I need is a very short drive away. No more hour-long road trips just to go to Walmart or the grocery store.

Ever see any nuclear wessels?

I suppose you have a good point.. :P Well I guess in that case if its important to anyone I live in Louisiana. And yes I am disapointed in the saints, but no i am not really a huge football fanatic anyways :P

• 1 month later...

i live in New Jersey. we got HAMMERED by Hurricane sandy. we were without power for about a week...and we were the lucky ones. i wasnt home at the time because i am attending college in PA. the boardwalk i used to go to was COMPLETELY destroyed :( memories just washed away.

I live in a small town in British Columbia, Canada. It's nice here because nothing ever happens, except for the occasional forest fire. Unfortunately, since it's such a small town, there's barely anything to do.

• Brohoof 1

Here's a picture of downtown Mitchell Indiana, where I live.  I'ts a great example of small town USA, only roughly 530 students went to my high school last year before I graduated.  My graduating senior class was only around 110 students.

post-8252-0-78403700-1354771951_thumb.jpg

It's also the childhood home of astronaut Gus Grissom.

I live in like... a village, couple miles down from sasebo, Japan, couple miles north of Nagasaki on Kyushu island

I don't really know anyone who is a brony here, I heard there's some people who are, especially people from the navy in base, but the place I live is high in the hills, It's pretty lonely :(