Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Flat Earthers vs. Moon Landing Conspiracy Theorists

Denim&Venöm

Flat Earthers vs. Moon Landing Conspiracy Theorists   

26 users have voted

1. 1. Which side is more delusional?

• The Flat Earth Society
    • Moon Landing Conspiracy Theorists

Which side is more delusional and persistent in their point of view, boldly spitting in the face of over whelming scientific evidence? 

The flat earth society, who maintain the belief of their ancestors that the earth is indeed not a planet like all other celestial bodies in the galaxy, but instead a disc.

Or the more recent believers that the moon landings were a hoax, that all of it was a publicity stunt for funding and nationalism. 

One group in denial of how the world is. The other in denial of what happened beyond it. 

But who has it worse? 

The flat earth society, as proof of earth being a sphere can be found through mathematics... And by looking out of the window of an airplane.

• Brohoof 5

We use flat earth talking points in our debate class at school. The goal is to get the kids researching and providing valid points to negate flat earth. Its kinda having the opposite affect as kids are to lazy to research and to uneducated to understand that it is not flat. So they are hearing flat and to lazy to disprove it, the underfunctioning ones may start to believe it. 

• Brohoof 1

Both are utterly obscene, but Flat Earth conspiracy theorists edge out Moon Landing conspiracy theories, for a two reasons.

• Unlike a false space landing, there is absolutely nothing to gain from suppressing the "truth" of Earth being a flat plain. At the very least, a false moon landing gives America something to boast about. Anything gained from suppressing the "truth" of Flat Earth is all based on baseless and demonstrably false assumptions, such as Antarctic prisons.
  • While doubting the Moon Landing is a bold assumption at best, it is at least physically possible. The Earth being a flat disc of sorts flies in the face of nearly every law of physics known to mankind for thousands of years at this point.
  • Brohoof 7

Flat earthers by far. The moon landing conspiracy, though ludicrous, at least there was motive to fake it and a hypothetic possibility that it could have been faked. Flat earthers, by contrast, are in denial of scientific and mathematical facts>_>

• Brohoof 2

I'm just going to say that ALL conspiracy theorist are delusional because they all live in their own little world where things like science, common sense, and irrefutable facts don't exist. Whether they be Flat-Earthers, 911 Truthers, Moon Landing nuts, Holocaust deniers, ect, ect...

16 minutes ago, PoisonClaw said:

I'm just going to say that ALL conspiracy theorist are delusional because they all live in their own little world where things like science, common sense, and irrefutable facts don't exist. Whether they be Flat-Earthers, 911 Truthers, Moon Landing nuts, Holocaust deniers, ect, ect...

Slow down there, only a sith deals in absolutes. 

Historically many conspiracy theorist have been right. The sinking of the lusitania by a "german U boat" the germans had nothing to gain and england and america had everything. Was later proven to be staged to goad america into WW1.

The Zimmerman note in WW2. As if mexico would have even considered going to was with the US and ally with the Nazis. But the US needed to rally the people into a 2 front war and this "supposedly intercepted note" was the perfect excuse. 

Did LBJ  hire lee harvey oswald to take the presidency. Ok that one is a bit far fetched. But my point remains. Blindly trusting that the government always acts in your best interest and would never lie to you to get what they want is a recipe for disaster. 

Also remember the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. The gov will tell the people anything to get what they want. I will say I have enjoyed the lower gas prices havent you. 

Also taxation is theft. 

And Roswell definantly was a thing. Maybe not what pop culture things but something definantly went down and is being covered up by the gov. 

1 hour ago, PoisonClaw said:

@Sunlight Glisten
5002944.jpg

Okay, you've got me there... So not all conspiracies are crazy then.

True--not all conspiracies are Crazytown. But most are. The problem is differentiation and bandwagoning. Anyway, my pick was The Flat Earth Society. :mlp_laugh:

Both are utterly stupid, but at least a potential case can be made with a Fake Moon Landing. Flat Earther's need to go to a mental ward

Flat-Earthers are more delusional. It’s one thing to be skeptical about the moon despite overwhelming evidence, because it’s so far away and they can’t verify it with their own eyes up close. But to think the earth is flat requires far greater ignorance because these people actually live here and can see it up close with their own eyes. To close their eyes to something so obvious has to be a conscious desire to be blind to the truth; an affliction all too common these days.  

Moon Landers, sorry. :grin: Its been proven time and time again that it would be cheaper to just fly a rocket to the moon then, uh hire a movie director buy millions of red lasers to fake parallel shadows with no diffusion Bribe the Soviets with hash money. As well as independent teams of researchers who picked up radio signals internationally.

And of course even if it was faked many people (about 40,000 of NASA employees) who were in on it would have told you already because they couldn't have kept that a secret any longer. (okay that was a weak argument)

There are also reflective mirrors on the moon but those are faked too.

Flat Earthers by far have been the most persistent group to “re-educate” the masses into believing that not only is The Earth flat, but ALL planets are Flat.

One of the biggest claims they’ll ever make is why airplanes make mistakes when they travel from one country from another and NASA being unreliable with their scientific proofs. E.g. A plane traveling from Alaska to Phillipines makes sense in a Flat Earth Model, but not in a Globe Earth Model. I think Shane Dawson’s video about this covers up the subject matter reasonably,

My vote: Flat Earthers. Because I find them to be the most unpredictable pretentious trolls in the group that are in a state of conflict within their minds whether they should believe that the Earth is flat or just not believe in it and use it as a means to troll people who don’t believe in the Flat Earth Theory. Make up your minds already Flat Earthers. Do you believe in your Flat Earth Theory or do you not and just want to screw with people who believe in the Round Earth Theory?

Also, Curves >>>> Flat. Flat does not mean it is Justice. Justice is Justice and has nothing to do with Flat altogether. Curves are Real and they exist.