Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite House/Building

LyraHeartstrings

Caroussel Boutique

Because Rarity lives in there! :D

I was going to say the building in the centre of Ponyville (Ponyville town hall?), but I honestly can't argue with this logic.

Cloudsdale certainly has some pretty wicked architecture, but Canterlot takes the cake in my mind for having the most interesting buildings. All the whites, blues, and purples lend it a modern, highly developed feel in a world that hardly has electricity; and the curved shapes, high towers, and generally large scale give it a prestigious air of grandeur.

We've hardly seen the inside of any buildings there other than Twilight's library and Celestia's castle, but the sheer beauty of those two places alone dwarfs any other building we've seen in the show so far. I really hope that we get to see more of Canterlot further into the series.

I've always wanted to have a treehouse, but never had the chance.

I visit the local library every weekend and pick up a big pile of books.

I can only wish I had a house like Twilight's.

• 1 month later...

It's dimensionally transcendental, like a TARDIS!

The only problem with that treehouse is that i simply can't understand how twilights door operates.

From the outside of the library it appears as a two-section door with upper and lowers halves that open separately.

while the inside view often switches from being a normal door with a handle, to a two part door, to a one part door with no handle.

Confuses the heck outa me. Posted Image

I love Twilight's library home too. We need to see more of her basement laboratory though!

Grr, it's hard to pick! Canterlot, or Cloudsdale, Canterlot, or Cloudsdale?

I do like Canterlot, the castle (or palace) has always been the coolest looking building, but then again...Dash's house is pretty rockin'...Eh, i'll go with Canterlot.

Twilight's library. It just seems so warm and cozy, not to mention peaceful.

But imagine the amount of messes that go on in that library!

I'd personally go with with Zecora's place. The amount of stuff she's got there to mix up and experiment with is a madman's dream!