Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your dream job?

monicaphillipa

HI there. This is Monica and i want to know what y'all want as a dream job. I just started my career as a graphic designer at a company and i want to know about others. How they feel about their future and career. I know it is kinda boring but please do participate.

Well my dream job will never happen is I want to create video games because I have so many ideas of what games I would like to bring2 life, but it will be also a hard working job that I would not able to survive with. So that dream will be a no, but who knows it might come true and I might wouldn't mind the hard working.

My dream job, as of now, is becoming a software developer. I think it is something that I can achieve, but I'm struggling to determine if it is what I really want to do in life, especially since I've discovered that I have passion for other areas.

Professional horse trainer/veterinarian in Kentucky is my dream job. Working with racehorses basically, and that’s exactly what I’m pursuing. :mlp_yeehaa:

20 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Nothing that I know of. I don't think any kind of "job" would ever bring me happiness. I don't have any dreams or aspirations in this regard anymore. I gave up on all of that years ago.

look at it as something you would like to work on at least once :mlp_icwudt:

the thing about jobs is, they may burn you the sooner or later. 

3 minutes ago, Usager said:

look at it as something you would like to work on at least once :mlp_icwudt:

the thing about jobs is, they may burn you the sooner or later. 

Doesn't really matter to me anymore. I've become apathetic towards it all. No matter what I do, I will always be a nobody, a peasant.

4 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Doesn't really matter to me anymore. I've become apathetic towards it all. No matter what I do, I will always be a nobody, a peasant.

is not about being somebody, is about enjoying it. like eating something tasty, nobody cares but you are enjoying it anyways.

Just now, Usager said:

is not about being somebody, is about enjoying it. like eating something tasty, nobody cares but you are enjoying it anyways.

At this point, joy for me seems to be secondary. My mental complex is wrapped around how ruined this society is, how it actually is all about money and status. Even still, I get a lesser form of disability anyways. Doesn't matter how I feel.

5 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

At this point, joy for me seems to be secondary. My mental complex is wrapped around how ruined this society is, how it actually is all about money and status. Even still, I get a lesser form of disability anyways. Doesn't matter how I feel.

i got the same thinking about society, im not optimistic about it. the thing about this thread is, what would you like to do to get money so you can buy stuff for your needs. even winning the lotery may do :mlp_icwudt:

31 minutes ago, Usager said:

i got the same thinking about society, im not optimistic about it. the thing about this thread is, what would you like to do to get money so you can buy stuff for your needs. even winning the lotery may do :mlp_icwudt:

Gonna take a dip into alternate reality here and assume I had none of the issues I do now. Uhhh....Maybe a game reviewer I suppose? Probably the only thing I could do that wouldn't be at risk sudden major screw-ups.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:05 PM, Barik said:

My dream is to become a tabletop game designer that designs a game that becomes an intuitive competitive masterpiece in the eyes of the public. :D 

Also I'd like to be a Twitch streamer one day, probably streaming Paladins.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...