Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lucky Bolt

So I was just sitting here having a couple eggs for breakfast and thought, hey, this would be a fun thread for the forums! ^_^ 

So like the title asks...how do you like your eggs cooked? Scrambled? Fried? On toast? Omelette? What is it? 

Me, I like mine sunny side up and a little runny, and then I like to dip my toast in it! 

sunnyside-up-runny.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I usually like my eggs nice and simple - boiled. I don't mind it scrambled either, I'm not picky.

• Brohoof 1

I have only two ways I eat eggs... fried (flip once) on toast with Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, OR soft boiled, take off the cap with a spoon, salt and toast soldiers. Scrambled on rolls (+ that hard to spell sauce) is a distant third, but permissible.

• Brohoof 1

I don't eat much eggs anymore because of cholesterol, but when I do I want fried eggs with ground black pepper, no other spices.

But we do get new eggs from our friendly tame ducks, however they eat all our snails in the garden so the taste is not for me!!

• Brohoof 4

Scrambled eggs are where the party's at. I love making them, even as I also love making fried eggs. The easy trick with making good fried eggs is to cover them, but with scrambled eggs, I used to be obsessed with making the perfect batch. 

• Brohoof 2

Fried eggs go well with quite a lot of things; I found that they add quite a bit to an otherwise bland meal of rice and baked beans - throwing in a fried egg or two, along with a chopped pepper, really adds to the flavour and changes up the texture a bit.

I like my eggs raw, scrambled, fried, or over-easy, especially when cooked with soy sauce or served with steak.

I will literally eat any egg that's presented to me... :adorkable: I even like those century eggs that people love to hate on!

But as for best egg... You can never go wrong with scrambled. :nom: